PDA

View Full Version : 3afan

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 08:17 AM
are you coming home next week?? hopefully everything will work out and i'll see you, jason and kyle next week at texas stadium.

3afan
11-19-2005, 08:22 AM
HECK YEAH !!!!! fly home Tuesday evening .....

definitely in our plans are Garland vs. Copperas Cove (if Cove beats Leander tonight) ... that will be at Waco ISD Friday 7:30

Then Texas Stadium on Saturday - HP/Ennis is at 1PM, not sure about any others - yet

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
HECK YEAH !!!!! fly home Tuesday evening .....

definitely in our plans are Garland vs. Copperas Cove (if Cove beats Leander tonight) ... that will be at Waco ISD Friday 7:30

Then Texas Stadium on Saturday - HP/Ennis is at 1PM, not sure about any others - yet

hopefully the other 2 are SLC and Abilene High and Gainesville Abilene Wylie.

3afan
11-19-2005, 08:30 AM
saw Abilene/SLC last year - one of the best of the year - 25K people (of course many were there for the following game)

http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/slc2.jpg

3afan
11-19-2005, 08:31 AM
Gainesville / Wylie would be good - lets see if Wylie can get by Canyon, thats gonna be a war

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Gainesville / Wylie would be good - lets see if Wylie can get by Canyon, thats gonna be a war

it should be a great game. the only reason i'm pulling for wylie is because i don't wanna have to go to lubbock or amarillo or someplace that far west next week.

3afan
11-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
it should be a great game. the only reason i'm pulling for wylie is because i don't wanna have to go to lubbock or amarillo or someplace that far west next week.

thats a good enuf reason

i recall when Forney played Muleshoe in 2000 they paid Muleshoe's travel so they'd come to Texas Stadium ... think Gainesville would to that to get Canyon to come? or Wylie?

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 08:47 AM
thats a good enuf reason

i recall when Forney played Muleshoe in 2000 they paid Muleshoe's travel so they'd come to Texas Stadium ... think Gainesville would to that to get Canyon to come? or Wylie?

i don't know if gainesville can afford it. maybe the can give them some xtra money from the gate.

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 09:58 AM
just saw where SLC Abilene is next friday at Floyd Casey Stadium