PDA

View Full Version : It was great

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 07:16 AM
to meet some more of the DL family. Leopard, Class of 75, adidas410 and rmac, it was good to finally meet you guys. G2 and mwynn, as always it was good to see you guys again. looking forward to meeting some more of the DL family next week.

Bullaholic, it was good talking to ya on the phone. good luck today.

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Pictures?

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Pictures?

ummm, i guess no one thought about bringing a camera. give me a while and i'll see who i can blame for that:D

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 07:24 AM
Figures..... :rolleyes: :p

injuredinmelee
11-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
ummm, i guess no one thought about bringing a camera. give me a while and i'll see who i can blame for that:D

blame adidas

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
blame adidas

sounds good to me, it's adidias's fault that no pics were taken last night.

Bullaholic
11-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Really sorry I missed you guys, HSF, but you can blame your Leopards because they were "straping" it on Decatur by 29-0 at the half and the guys I rode with didn't want to stay in those cold stands to see a runaway game. We left and went to eat some really good food at "Babe's" in Roanoke. I'm going to catch all of you guys at one of these games soon---and I will bring my camera. Good to talk to you on the phone and thanks for those game updates.

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Really sorry I missed you guys, HSF, but you can blame your Leopards because they were "straping" it on Decatur by 29-0 at the half and the guys I rode with didn't want to stay in those cold stands to see a runaway game. We left and went to eat some really good food at "Babe's" in Roanoke. I'm going to catch all of you guys at one of these games soon---and I will bring my camera. Good to talk to you on the phone and thanks for those game updates.

i'm surprised Babe's still had some food left. G2 hit that before the game.

Adidas410s
11-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
sounds good to me, it's adidias's fault that no pics were taken last night.

yeah I had my camera in my pocket cuz RMAC had just taken pictures like 5 minutes before with some friends of ours at the game. We were walking back to the stands and RMAC was like "hey fatty...you forgot the picture!"