PDA

View Full Version : I just heard.....

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 06:41 AM
blah blah blah blah......

It might be almost funny if it weren't so stupid and sometimes only a means to cause a big stink. Rumors and gossip are just that until proven to be otherwise. And there's been a few of them around the last two or three weeks about injuries & ineligible players (for different reasons).

Be very careful about the rumors you spread on here. They could come back later to bite you in the butt and folks might start to hear "wolf".

Okay, I'm off my soapbox. :p

3afan
11-19-2005, 06:42 AM
a very early soapbox .....

CHS_CG
11-19-2005, 07:14 AM
well LHPM I needa know what time u are gettin into CS that way we know what time we needa be there lol

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
well LHPM I needa know what time u are gettin into CS that way we know what time we needa be there lol

The plan is for us to leave at 9 or just after, which should put us there around 11 or so. I'll call when we actually pull out of the driveway.

CHS_CG
11-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The plan is for us to leave at 9 or just after, which should put us there around 11 or so. I'll call when we actually pull out of the driveway.

thats good if you cant get me on the cell ill PM you my house number im sure you can get us there.