PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park 30 Little Elm 7 Final

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Hawks continue to pound the football and play solid defense as the subs played the entire 4th quarter in a sound whipping of the Little Elm Loboes. Hawks defense sent a message early by sacking the Little Elm QB for a safety on the first series of the game.

Adidas410s
11-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Hawks continue to pound the football and play solid defense as the subs played the entire 4th quarter in a sound whipping of the Little Elm Loboes. Hawks defense sent a message early by sacking the Little Elm QB for a safety on the first series of the game.

Well IP is now 3-0 in playoff games this year. They have turned it on every week when staring down the end of their season. Best of luck next week...but I still gotta root for 4-3A!!!

LewP
11-19-2005, 12:51 AM
The Hawks sound like a good team. i did some research on them today...beating Graham isn't an easy task. Ask Abilene Wylie

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Should be a good one. I guess ol' Z Motion just got his wish. Sweetwater vs. IP.

chs_#75
11-19-2005, 01:00 AM
HEY! any Dl'ers see me at the game?? i was with my 3 football buds adn we all had our letterman's... a couple people came up and said hello... really friendly... and man yall have some school spirit over there in IP... wouldnt mind some of that for 'ol castleberry... lol well holla back!

chuk #75

RMAC
11-19-2005, 01:01 AM
Good job IP. Now go out next week and rep 5-3A proudly.

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by chs_#75
HEY! any Dl'ers see me at the game?? i was with my 3 football buds adn we all had our letterman's... a couple people came up and said hello... really friendly... and man yall have some school spirit over there in IP... wouldnt mind some of that for 'ol castleberry... lol well holla back!

chuk #75

Chuck, I seen ya. I was also one of the one's to say hello. Shook hands with a young black gentleman, quite the nice fellow. Glad you could make it. Hope you had a good time and that you were treated well by the home folks.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-19-2005, 01:48 AM
If any team can beat Sweetwater it is Iowa Park. Humm I have been waiting and hoping for this matchup. With 5 losses I can see how a team can over look the Hawks. Will Sweetwater be one of those?

I will make plans now to attend the game. I'll see if VernonLions#1 will come with me. GreenMonster do you have a couple of seats?

I really think this will be a good game. I have seen Wylie play this year and I can tell you that IP is everybit as good as the Bulldogs despite their wreck in non-dictrict.

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
If any team can beat Sweetwater it is Iowa Park. Humm I have been waiting and hoping for this matchup. With 5 losses I can see how a team can over look the Hawks. Will Sweetwater be one of those?

I will make plans now to attend the game. I'll see if VernonLions#1 will come with me. GreenMonster do you have a couple of seats?

I really think this will be a good game. I have seen Wylie play this year and I can tell you that IP is everybit as good as the Bulldogs despite their wreck in non-dictrict.

I think we could manage to find you a couple of good seats Z. RM is talking about making the drive from Midland and bringing the flag. Sounds like a BIG m&g could happen. Rumor has Friday at 6pm in Stephenville.

chs_#75
11-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Chuck, I seen ya. I was also one of the one's to say hello. Shook hands with a young black gentleman, quite the nice fellow. Glad you could make it. Hope you had a good time and that you were treated well by the home folks.

lol, that was me! Chuk, was on the back of my jacket... hehe

VERNONLION#1
11-19-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2

First, Congrats to the Hawks and GM. Z sounds like a game to me. I will get with you later on in the week. I have company coming in from the Metroplex for Turkey Day but maybe we cane work something out. Hey GM when and where would the game be at. Any idea.

injuredinmelee
11-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Crap I was hoping this one would be a little closer to abilene. Hopefully Wylie will win so I will already have a game to go to.

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by chs_#75
lol, that was me! Chuk, was on the back of my jacket... hehe

Well Chuk, I meant what I said to you then, we really were glad you came to watch us play. We were honored to host you and your friends and welcomed you as Hawk fans even if only for the night. Hopefully we can see you at another game down the road. :)

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Well Chuk, I meant what I said to you then, we really were glad you came to watch us play. We were honored to host you and your friends and welcomed you as Hawk fans even if only for the night. Hopefully we can see you at another game down the road. :)

I've said it over and over again that the Downlow has some of the world's nicest people and Chuk and his friends were sure making friends fast down there on the front row.