PDA

View Full Version : WO-S Mustangs

PHS Wildcats
11-19-2005, 12:36 AM
I just want to say congrats to the Mustangs. They dominated the game and Beasley and an awesome I'm sure my 'Horns are glad to have him. I hope that he's ok. I saw went out with an injury in the 4th. Your defense is great and it totally played like a championship defense. WO-S in my opinion is a complete football team. I wish the teams and fans all the best for the rest of the playoffs.:clap:

GS#17
11-19-2005, 01:48 AM
Palestine was the real deal -- super fast athletes with an explosive offense and a very aggressive, hard hitting defense. Your team had a great year and you all have much to be proud of.

wos fan1
11-19-2005, 01:57 AM
Boy they did. Palestine had alot of speed. Congrats to Coach Thompson having the Defense ready. Chain gang of old played tonight. Palestine held to 180 yards i believe.

WOS1
11-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the props!! Boy... Palestine was freakin FAST!

X Man
11-19-2005, 07:42 AM
From the radio accounts, WOS has not seen the speed that Palistine brought to the field. I have never seen Beasley taken down from behind, on an open field. Wish I could have been there. I think Beasley was suffering from cramps. Going both ways, and giving 200%, has it's cost.

Pal-town-thug
11-19-2005, 08:44 AM
I must say indeed that the Mildcats did not bring their best on the bus to Lufkin's Abe Martin Stadium on Friday night. The West Orange-Stark defense was smothering at all times, holding Palestine under 200 yards of total offense. Our guys will be playing some bball now.

Pal-town-thug
11-19-2005, 09:12 AM
My thuggish behavior on this board was quiet inappropriate and I retract all unkind things which I had said previously. The players from WO-S and Palestine are quality performers and they demand our finest accolades. Kudos to Coach Hooks and Coach Thompson. You prepared your stallions well. Carry on in the finest WO-S tradition and take out Giddings.

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pal-town-thug
My thuggish behavior on this board was quiet inappropriate and I retract all unkind things which I had said previously. The players from WO-S and Palestine are quality performers and they demand our finest accolades. Kudos to Coach Hooks and Coach Thompson. You prepared your stallions well. Carry on in the finest WO-S tradition and take out Giddings.

:clap: :clap: That was very classy. :)

WOS1
11-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Pal-town-thug

Good post PTT!!:clap: :clap:

lele8907
11-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Wos: Yall played an awesome game :clap: congrats!

wos fan1
11-19-2005, 01:42 PM
Thanks. You guys have alot of speed!

etbu
11-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I just want to say congrats to the Mustangs. They dominated the game and Beasley and an awesome I'm sure my 'Horns are glad to have him. I hope that he's ok. I saw went out with an injury in the 4th. Your defense is great and it totally played like a championship defense. WO-S in my opinion is a complete football team. I wish the teams and fans all the best for the rest of the playoffs.:clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

D. R. Hooks
11-19-2005, 01:52 PM
WOS Jr., Earl Thomas, from kogt.com:

How cool was the weather at the game?http://www.kogt.com/TEMP/earl%20int.JPG

WOS1
11-19-2005, 02:05 PM
Football weather!! :D

I really like that Lufkin turf, it's Faaaaasssssttt!!! Earl and Deon looked like silver bullets last night.