PDA

View Full Version : Internet Popularity Poll

Old Cardinal
12-03-2002, 06:46 PM
The final voting results by folks on the internet were as follows: (1) Bridge City (2) Sinton (3)& (4) tie, Jasper and Gilmer (5) Celina (6)&(7)tie, Gilmer and Burnet (8) Bridgeport. The remaining results of other teams can be found on Alan Outlook Webpage.

espn1
12-03-2002, 07:21 PM
No direspect, but if it would have been important I could have made Burnet win or any team for that matter. I could cast as many votes a day as I wanted by simply deleting cookies and revoting.

wildstangs
12-03-2002, 09:06 PM
They are most popular with who?

spaniard
12-03-2002, 11:25 PM
wildstangs:
They are most popular with who?with himself.

DAWGPOUND
12-04-2002, 01:09 AM
Old Cardinal, I appreciate your desire to be liked and respected, but in the process you have the knack of aggravating every 3A person in the state, including us here in Bridge City! Hopefully most of these fine folks realize that your enthusiasm may represent us here in BC but not your judgement. Your arrogance is quite annoying. Nobody cares how many degrees you claim to possess. No one else here seems compelled to inform the board of academic achievements because it doesn't really matter a whole lot. You are no doubt an engineer. Who else would be so busy building a watch that you couldn't tell what time it is? Besides, I am only interested that our Cardinals are popular in BC. There are few things as worthless as an internet poll. Completely unscientific and unreliable. :rolleyes:

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: DAWGPOUND ]</small>

Birdman
12-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Couldn't have said it better Dawgpound. I think he has paralysis by analysis. Definately overkill. Just hope OC doesn't take himself too seriously. Oh well.

RBARKER
12-04-2002, 09:19 AM
LMAO! :D :D :D :D . One thing is for sure OC can get the post rolling.

Old Cardinal
12-04-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey RBarker, you know you and BH_146 and a few others are blowing my cover...Yes, If this thing gets a little quite, I usually can get things going again. Now that was a classic by DawgPound, he says he is from Bridge City-yet his Profile says he is a UPS carrier driver from Marlin TX....Boy, he is really fooling folks, right? I would like to here from the folks around Barbers Hill, Baytown and Houston who have seen Jasper play, just what's your prediction for this weekend.