PDA

View Full Version : Wimberly 35 WC 0 Half

cowboy
11-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Went to the game expecting to see a good game, blow out left at half time..

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2005, 10:45 PM
wow totally suprised.

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Wimberley 62, West Columbia - 6 min in the 4th :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2005, 11:08 PM
is that Wimberly or LH playing:D Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is Pi$$

pirate4state
11-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wimberley 62, West Columbia - 6 min in the 4th :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jody
11-19-2005, 01:07 AM
OH My Goodness! If Wimberly is that good, WOS go ahead and put up your gear. :eek: :eek: :eek:

gobbler grad
11-19-2005, 01:31 AM
I heard Columbia was just having a bad night...:(

NHSBulldog75
11-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Our collective Roughneck backsides are just plain sore from the @$$ whuppin we took!

Wimberly is an awesome football team! Size, speed, discipline and desire...they have it all!

Best of luck Texans all the way to the top!

On to basketball season and a return to the playoffs again in a couple of months!

WORM
11-19-2005, 02:47 AM
nhsbulldog i have alot of respect for you because you call it like it is! i went to the game and it was just that a good butt kicking! gobbla you make every excuse about wc not having a good game but you can ask any wc fan what was up(if we hear from them ever again) we played our jv team yes our real jv team the whole 4th qtr! it could have been alot worse so wc you can count your blessings the dogs were called off! i would also like to say your #9 is a little cheap shot artist! hitting one of our best players(about the time wc was getting taking behind the barn) on a fair catch and totally defenseless! waht a ?%^&* move on his part! he then appoligized at the meeting at the half! i have never seen so much bs talking by a team! they ran out before the game and pointed in the wimberley stands the whole time!maybe you should point somewhere else! i will let the wc fans inform you why the d is known as code red!!!!!!!!!!

gold_33
11-19-2005, 03:17 AM
I don't blame the players, I blame WC coaches for letting their team act that way, even down 62-7 they recovered a fumble against our JV team and jumped up and started showboatin and bad mouthin Wimberley players. I think that the way the WC players acted made ol' Nelms a little mad and he preceeded to run up the score a little bit before callin off the dogs but, it is their job to stop the other team.

Highschoolfan78
11-19-2005, 03:18 AM
Worm, Gobbla stating that they were having a bad night is not far from the truth. I don't think you should call him out on that one. Anyone who loses that kind of loss is having a bad night. Be humble and move on. Congradulations to Wimberly for a great win, and congradulations to W.C. for a very successful season.

gold_33
11-19-2005, 03:24 AM
By this time of the year, in the second round of the playoffs, you should not have a bad night. Everybody said they had a bad night against Gonzales last week but pulled out a win, they got outplayed tonight no excuses about it.

WORM
11-19-2005, 03:26 AM
anyone who gets beat like that had more than a bad night! my point is this people not even at the game making comments, and for some reason once again they are from cuero! all week wc,wc,wc,wc then a real kicking takes place and they have excuses! comment on stuff you know not crap you heard!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by WORM
anyone who gets beat like that had more than a bad night! my point is this people not even at the game making comments, and for some reason once again they are from cuero! all week wc,wc,wc,wc then a real kicking takes place and they have excuses! comment on stuff you know not crap you heard!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find it a little odd that you are calling out people from Cuero. :thinking: :thinking:

gf02, are you sure?

WORM
11-19-2005, 12:31 PM
not calling them out just pointing out the fact that all week cuero fans (a few in particular) rah rah wc and crapped on the texans! then when time to give credit where credit is due they say something like wc must have had a bad game! no they got their buts beat! good luck today liberty hill!