PDA

View Full Version : texas vs a&m game

hutex04
11-18-2005, 02:53 PM
anyone every been to Kyle Field? I'm looking on ebay about getting some tickets. I wanted to know if field tickets are good, and if yall knew where the student section was. thanks

big daddy russ
11-18-2005, 03:04 PM
If you like the yelling and all the traditions and "wilder side" of the stadium, the student section is it. Tickets are cheaper because they're sold by poor, desperate students and it's more my kind of atmosphere. You're right behind the Longhorn bench and it's loud.

If you have any sort of problems standing for the better part of four hours, I'd go for the home side of the field. It's more toned down and they sit during the game. The student section stands the whole time.

bhtrainer
11-18-2005, 03:09 PM
umm i have been to kyle field i have sat in the student section the field seats and the home side.... in my opinion i didnt really like the field section b/c you cant see everything....if you want action and to stand the whole game then sit in the student section but if you would like a more calm (not as fun experience in my opinion) sit on the home side lol have fun at the game if you go!

hutex04
11-18-2005, 03:16 PM
thanks, i was thinking field view would probably be harder to see the game. I'm trying to see what i can do. But with ebay, you got to wait 8hrs,22hrs, 1d,14hrs,37min haha. So i hope i get some tickets today. how much does it pay to park around there? thanks :D

big daddy russ
11-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
thanks, i was thinking field view would probably be harder to see the game. I'm trying to see what i can do. But with ebay, you got to wait 8hrs,22hrs, 1d,14hrs,37min haha. So i hope i get some tickets today. how much does it pay to park around there? thanks :D
I don't think they charge unless you park in a garage. Then it's maybe $5.

What I'd recommend is to park at the mall if you can't find a spot near campus. A&M has a shuttle service that runs on game days and they'll drop you off by the Stadium.

hutex04
11-18-2005, 03:42 PM
kewl, thanks for all the help

Gp83
11-18-2005, 03:52 PM
LOL...I heard m&a officials asking scalpers not to sell to UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS fans.

KTJ
11-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
LOL...I heard m&a officials asking scalpers not to sell to UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS fans.

It's too late. Longhorns are gobbling up tickets like crazy. And you know where they are buying them from?

the Texas A&M athletic department.

big daddy russ
11-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
LOL.

Originally posted by KTJ
It's too late. Longhorns are gobbling up tickets like crazy. And you know where they are buying them from?

Even funnier.

Hey KTJ, did that shirt come in yet?

hutex04
11-18-2005, 04:52 PM
im one of those longhorns. I'm trying through ebay tho. :D wish me luck

Phil C
11-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

There must be a mistake KTJ! That just doesn't seem possible.

AggieJohn
11-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

they'll make it a sell out come hell or high water...

PhiI C
11-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
they'll make it a sell out come hell or high water...

But you risk losing the home field advantage that way AggieJohn.

lepfan
11-18-2005, 10:13 PM
We bought tickets from the athletic department one year for the OU /Ag game....they hounded us for 4 years after that to buy tickets...I finally got the message across to them that I was not an Ag fan and take me off their list!!! Of course by that fourth year I was not as nice as the three previous years :)