PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Pics

3afan
11-18-2005, 09:43 AM
hey - why dont you folks lucky enuf to ba able to attend a game take your digital cams and take some pics! if you cant post 'em i'll be glad to do it for you, all ya gotta do is email them to me (PM me for email address).

Ranger Mom
11-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Action shots, I am assuming??

3afan
11-18-2005, 10:08 AM
anything - action shots, stadium shots, tailgating .....

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2005, 10:22 AM
I plan to get some tomorrow. I actually had my camera out last week to take a couple of pictures, to find the battery dead. :rolleyes: :doh:

3afan
11-18-2005, 11:24 AM
amateur :D

44INAROW
11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I plan to get some tomorrow. I actually had my camera out last week to take a couple of pictures, to find the battery dead. :rolleyes: :doh:

I'll have mine too - charging batteries as I type :D

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
amateur :D

I know! :D I can't tell you how distressed I was at not getting a picture of # 55's (aka # 74 for playoffs) first time to suit up in a varsity uniform. :hairpunk: The camera's been in my purse for weeks and the button apparently knocked on. I guess I should look to see if there's any pictures of the insides of my purse. :doh: It's charging now. :)

Bullaholic
11-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I know! :D I can't tell you how distressed I was at not getting a picture of # 55's (aka # 74 for playoffs) first time to suit up in a varsity uniform. :hairpunk: The camera's been in my purse for weeks and the button apparently knocked on. I guess I should look to see if there's any pictures of the insides of my purse. :doh: It's charging now. :)

Yep, LHPMom....got a glimpse of those pics from your purse---just a partial pic....can only make out a black label and part of the words---"IELS" AND THEN "ESSEE" below that. :D

Sorry for missing those #55 pics---I bet you get some good ones tonight.

jmcgee
11-18-2005, 11:53 AM
I'll get some pics.

mwynn05
11-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
hey - why dont you folks lucky enuf to ba able to attend a game take your digital cams and take some pics! if you cant post 'em i'll be glad to do it for you, all ya gotta do is email them to me (PM me for email address). If i dont forget ym camera like i did last week i will get a lot tomorrow.