PDA

View Full Version : ***note: This Will Help You Out***

Paratrooper
11-17-2005, 06:27 PM
This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I searched for mine and found it . No wonder we have all these problems in this country with people getting driver's license who shouldn't have them. I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same...Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Here is the link

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

3afan
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
not THIS again !!!!

HillBoy
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I found mine to i forgot how bad my picture was.:D

tap_tx_sinton
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Pretty Good One !!!!

mustang04
11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I searched for mine and found it . No wonder we have all these problems in this country with people getting driver's license who shouldn't have them. I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same...Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Here is the link

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ very cute

i thought u were serious at first..2 years ago, someone was using my moms DL number to write all these hot checks like down around san antonio...she couldnt write checks at wal-mart, k-mart and several other big stores for a year, was sad

Ranger05
11-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
very cute

i thought u were serious at first..2 years ago, someone was using my moms DL number to write all these hot checks like down around san antonio...she couldnt write checks at wal-mart, k-mart and several other big stores for a year, was sad samething happened to my dad but with k-mart

RMAC
11-17-2005, 07:42 PM
DAMN I am ugly!

Astrosdawg07
11-17-2005, 07:59 PM
I actually thought I looked pretty sexy...

smustangs
11-17-2005, 08:35 PM
that monkey was pretty attractive

sww-bull52
11-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Boy , was I having a bad hair day or what!!

gobbler grad
11-17-2005, 08:51 PM
damn, I need a hair cut...:clap:

piratebg
11-17-2005, 09:00 PM
That hair cut was a classic. That picture was taken doing an awkward time in my life. You can see it in my eyes.