PDA

View Full Version : The FLAG HAS LANDED

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 06:05 PM
The flag has landed in the land of Gumbo and Boudian...and will be heading to the land of Cardinal and Hungry Bulldogs:) All you fans that are going to be at the game remember the meet and greet will be before the game at the wooden bridge on the entrance side of the stadium,,, and after Jasper band plays...cause I announce the band...at the flag pole. I will make an announcement over the PA system and I guess we can have one after the game also at the flag pole for any football players or anybody else:cool:

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
The flag has landed in the land of Gumbo and Boudian...and will be heading to the land of Cardinal and Hungry Bulldogs:) All you fans that are going to be at the game remember the meet and greet will be before the game at the wooden bridge on the entrance side of the stadium,,, and after Jasper band plays...cause I announce the band...at the flag pole. I will make an announcement over the PA system and I guess we can have one after the game also at the flag pole for any football players or anybody else:cool:

you guys take good care of it...and try to keep it away from the elements so it doesn't have to put up with the rough treatment that I delt it last week...

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
I thought for sure you would put some cookies or candy in the box it was big enough....I am wondering my cat keeps sniffing at it:)

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
I thought for sure you would put some cookies or candy in the box it was big enough....I am wondering my cat keeps sniffing at it:)

just sprinkle some crack on it...

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
I was wondering why when i opened the box i got the case of the munchies later on :thinking:

mustang04
11-17-2005, 07:13 PM
I was wondering why when i opened the box i got the case of the munchies later on :thinking:

crack doesnt give u the munchies..it actually does the opposite, thats why when u see most crack addicts they are all pale and scrawny from lack of food and nutrition

not to bust ur bubble or anything, this thread was crackin me up...just thought i'd give u an exerpt from "The book of street drugs 101"

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
crack doesnt give u the munchies..it actually does the opposite, thats why when u see most crack addicts they are all pale and scrawny from lack of food and nutrition

not to bust ur bubble or anything, this thread was crackin me up...just thought i'd give u an exerpt from "The book of street drugs 101"

that's how things roll in San Angelo...it's like Abilene on crack!

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 07:15 PM
darn it Just found out I smoked Catnip...no wonder I had the munchies....but man that kitty litter box is a bit cramped;)

mustang04
11-17-2005, 07:16 PM
darn it Just found out I smoked Catnip...no wonder I had the munchies....but man that kitty litter box is a bit cramped;)

hahaha:clap: :clap:

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 10:22 PM
ttt

pirate4state
11-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Everyone have fun at the M&G and flag signing!! :thumbsup:

shankbear
11-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Is somebody really going to run Jody up the flagpole at the M&G?

j_dog
11-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Is somebody really going to run Jody up the flagpole at the M&G?
NOW that is an idea .......... And he won't have to worry about which side to sit ............. :thinking:

Cat22
11-18-2005, 01:40 PM
I'll be there. Not sure if I will make it before the game, but I'll be there at the half.