PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City - Jasper Meet and Greet

3ABirdMan
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
I have PM'ed BullDogBark from Jasper, who relayed the following information:

"I should be getting the 3ADL flag tomorrow for the meet and greet....what I plan to do is before the game (say 6:30-7:00) I will be down on the entrance side of the stadium. There is a little wooden bridge I saw along the fence there.

Then at halftime we can meet at the flag pole - should not be a problem, I hope. I will anounce it over the PA system. If you could gather up the BC fans that would be great thank you."

BullDogBark will have access to the PA system at half time. Anyone (!O'field, WO-S, BH, K'ville , etc.) that attends the game that would like to participate is MORE than welcome, especially if you did not get to sign the 3ADL flag at the BC-O'field game.

See Ya there !

Cat22
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
I'll be there!

Astrosdawg07
11-17-2005, 05:06 PM
I'll be there 2!

bulldogbark
11-17-2005, 10:33 PM
the meet and greet at halftime will be after the Jasper band plays cause i got to be in the press box,,, so give me about 5 min to get down there. and I guess I will be at the flag for about 10min after the game

3ABirdMan
11-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Thanks to BullDogBark for taking care of the flag and setting this thing up!:clap:

Those in attendance at picture-taking / flag signing time were:

BullDogBark
Cat22
Jody (in some stupid-looking, but really LUCKY shirt!)
RBARKER
Shellman54
EagleEye
ExBCCards76'smom
3ABirdMan

I just gotta ask this one question, though - Where were all of the other Jasper posters?:thinking: I know Hup was in the stands on the Jasper side (cause he started out with the BH gang on the BC side, and felt compelled, due to the score:doh: , to move over to the Jasper side).:D

Hupernikomen
11-19-2005, 02:08 AM
As far as I know I was the only other Jasper downlower at the game beside Bark. I was with family that I hadn't seen in quite some time and didn't feel I should go to the meet and greet. Have to do it next time. Good luck next week.

3ABirdMan
11-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Thanks, Hup! Just ribbing a little!

Your guys played a hard game tonight, but turn-overs made the difference. I really believe that were we to line up again next week, it may very well be with a different outcome! I have nothing but respect but your program, and your fans as well. I really did want to meet the rest of your guys, to put a face with a name.

Hupernikomen
11-19-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Thanks, Hup! Just ribbing a little!

Your guys played a hard game tonight, but turn-overs made the difference. I really believe that were we to line up again next week, it may very well be with a different outcome! I have nothing but respect but your program, and your fans as well. I really did want to meet the rest of your guys, to put a face with a name.

The only other poster from Jasper I know for sure at the game was one of our players. Understandable why he couldn't make it to the pole.

I don't know that our group could beat BC 2 out of 10 with the teams we both have this year. Your kids just seem to know how to play the game. Very well coached group. You all did everything with precision from the special teams to the blocking, coverage..you name it. BC was better than Jasper this year period!

We have some Jasper seniors I would like to wish the best. Was fun watching Spoon, Adams and the rest the last few years. God bless and hope all goes well in your future.

JasperDog94
11-19-2005, 11:18 AM
I was down near the bridge from 7:00-7:20 and I never saw you guys.:(

3ABirdMan
11-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Sorry we missed you, '94! At 7:00, I was back in the stands with the camera out and my coat off - I didn't think it ever got chilly 'cause I was to fired up and ready for the game.

We'll catch you next time!

JasperDog94
11-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm looking forward to it.:)

pirate4state
11-19-2005, 12:48 PM
When will we see the pictures?

and....

where will the flag go next? :thinking: