PDA

View Full Version : Year Of The Pirates 2006

maroonpirate04
11-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Well I was asked to be in charge to design a float for DQ :thumbsup: For Homecoming '06. So for next years theme I chosen to build a Pirate Ship with me dressed as Captian Jack Sparrow on the ship. I think its a great theme since the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 is set to be released in June '06 then the Talk Like A Pirate Day is in September. But for now I gotta search for any costumes on the net of Jack Sparrow. Also we are preparing for another float for the our Annual Illuminated Night Parade for Christmas this year:D

IHStangFan
11-17-2005, 01:58 PM
cool deal! sounds like a fun thing to be in charge of!

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2005, 02:58 PM
thats cool.

AP Panther Fan
11-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Well I was asked to be in charge to design a float for DQ :thumbsup: For Homecoming '06. So for next years theme I chosen to build a Pirate Ship with me dressed as Captian Jack Sparrow on the ship. I think its a great theme since the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 is set to be released in June '06 then the Talk Like A Pirate Day is in September. But for now I gotta search for any costumes on the net of Jack Sparrow. Also we are preparing for another float for the our Annual Illuminated Night Parade for Christmas this year:D

ahoy matey! Can't wait to see the pics of that one!:D

pirate44
11-17-2005, 03:43 PM
no offense, but maybe its not a good idea to have someone in a puffy shirt, makeup and ear rings standing above a sign that says dairy queen representing our football team during homecoming :D

zeus63
11-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
no offense, but maybe its not a good idea to have someone in a puffy shirt, makeup and ear rings standing above a sign that says dairy queen representing our football team during homecoming :D

LOL!!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate44

LoL

Maroon87
11-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Talk Like A Pirate Day? That's funny...