PDA

View Full Version : King Football .... Greatest Moments in TX H.S. Football History

BH_146
07-05-2003, 02:40 PM
Just wondering if any one has gotten their hands on the early editions of this book. It is published by Epic Sports Classics and edited by Mike Bynum. It contains 672 pages of Texas H.S. Football history with 175 highlighted games (plus regional coverages), 79 feature stories, photos as far back as 1892 and a section devoted to individual and school records. I am not sure where it is being sold. I happened to get a complementary copy that was sent out early. So far I haven't been able to put it down. The highlights are summaries of actual game accounts as appeared in the local newspapers. The features were witten by some 66 sports writers throughout the state. Bynum spent from February 2001 to the end of 2002 putting the book together.

The only place I have found for ordering the book is on the Katy Booster website and they say it will take 6-8 weeks for delivery.

EastTexas
07-05-2003, 07:13 PM
I looked through it at Barnes and Noble today. I would love to have a copy of that book. I found it on their website for just under $50.

Barnes and Noble (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=2VYAFBPK0E&isbn=0971390304&itm=2)