PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park vs. Little Elm

NT Football
11-17-2005, 12:18 PM
Morning all-

I'm new to the site and live up in N.Texas.
We only have 3 area teams left in the playoffs. What do you guys think about the Iowa Park/Little Elm game. Seems like the Hawks have put it togeather as of late.

zeus63
11-17-2005, 12:24 PM
I got Iowa Park by 7+

jakarta101
11-17-2005, 12:30 PM
BEing a fan of district 7......im going with Little Elm by 7+.....that is a fast quaterback

Bullaholic
11-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by NT Football
Morning all-

I'm new to the site and live up in N.Texas.
We only have 3 area teams left in the playoffs. What do you guys think about the Iowa Park/Little Elm game. Seems like the Hawks have put it togeather as of late.

Welcome aboard NT Football....glad to see another North Texan.
I think the Hawks should should win this game by 14, unless they are unable to contain the Little Elm QB---he is very elusive.

NT Football
11-17-2005, 12:39 PM
yup, i heard that qb was extremely quick. i think that they need to force the other skill guys to beat them. I hear they are very, very young, if thats the case I'll take IP by 10, but this is only the beginning for the LOBOS

jakarta101
11-17-2005, 12:52 PM
By the way....I inserted my opion and didnt take the time to Welcome you to the boards......Welcome to our little home away from home NT!!!! HAve fun and speak up!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-17-2005, 01:16 PM
I don't know much about Little Elm so my pick is purely speculation. I'll take IP just because I have seen them play and they look good. The offense is tricky and the coaching is very good there. They have a good o-line and the defense is speedy and will throw some big hits.

I would like to see an IP/Sweetwater matchup. Please-- please I would love to see that game.

sweetwater07
11-17-2005, 01:18 PM
i would take IP by 7+...very good coaching from what i have heard and a diff. sort of offense also.........don't know that much about little elm though

GreenMonster
11-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
the Little Elm QB---he is very elusive.

Run Forrest, run!!! The Green Wave of Hawk defenders is about to crest on your rear end. :D

LewP
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I don't know much about Little Elm so my pick is purely speculation. I'll take IP just because I have seen them play and they look good. The offense is tricky and the coaching is very good there. They have a good o-line and the defense is speedy and will throw some big hits.

I would like to see an IP/Sweetwater matchup. Please-- please I would love to see that game.

The IP/Little ELM game will be played right down the road from me. I would like to see that game because my Sweetwater Mustangs will be playing the winner of that game. Good luck to both teams.

Macarthur
11-17-2005, 04:30 PM
I am a Hawk fan and know very little about Little Elm beyond what has been said here.

I just think the Hawks are peaking right now. When they are on, their OL is overpowering, and their defense is swarming. Their defense acutally shut out Graham (int. returned for a TD and an intentional safety). Their passing game is still very hit and miss. I think the way they are playing right now, they are the 2nd or 3rd best team in the region. Their record is deceiving because of their difficult pre-district schedule coupled with the fact that they struggled a bit to find their identity. But don't forget, they have like 10 kids that either started or contributed significantly to their team last year. Should be a good one.