PDA

View Full Version : I'm Calling it now

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm calling it now!!!!!!!!!

The TEXAS A&M AGGIES will play the TEXAS LONGHORNS a lot closer than everyone thinks, and might even beat them if they can keep it close to the end. look at the facts:

1. Its a rivalry game, and everyone gets up for a rivalry game. (even the lowly aggies)

2. The longhorns might look past the aggies while preparing for the Big XII Championship game.

3. The aggies need a win in this one to become bowl eligable, and if you think that won't fire em' up, you got another thing coming.

Well, there it is, its a long shot, but its my pick.

gigem55
11-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Yee I am going to bet my morgage on it.............. haha your dreamin buddy

KTJ
11-17-2005, 09:30 AM
2. The longhorns might look past the aggies while preparing for the Big XII Championship game.

No they won't.

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
No they won't.

thats why it says MIGHT

KTJ
11-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
thats why it says MIGHT

I know that. Just letting you know that they won't.

:D

:)

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 09:36 AM

The TEXAS A&M AGGIES will play the TEXAS LONGHORNS a lot closer than everyone thinks, and might even beat them if they can keep it close to the end. look at the facts:

1. Its a rivalry game, and everyone gets up for a rivalry game. (even the lowly aggies)

3. The aggies need a win in this one to become bowl eligable, and if you think that won't fire em' up, you got another thing coming.

Jew is CRAZY:crazy: No way my BOYS will go down to A&M sorry Neck....... Wake up honey your dreaming Wake up now...

HOOK EM'

briefcase
11-17-2005, 09:37 AM
You have been drinking way too much of that West Columbia water my friend.:doh:

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:38 AM
just watch. i will be watching from 6 rows up on about the 40. so i will see it in person.

BlueBlood
11-17-2005, 09:41 AM
I will be surprised if A&M can stay within 40. This will really get ugly. Because it's a big rival game means nothing when one team is so superior to the other.

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM
cuero was superior to gonzales a few years back when they won state, but they still lost to 4-6 gonzales. i believe that was the same set up as this.

remember, A&M was ranked #14 early in the year, they just had some unfortunate losses.

briefcase
11-17-2005, 09:45 AM
I will be on 50 yd. line. Not only you, but everyone there will get to see it in person. What we will witness is a whooping so bad that it ought to be outlawed, because atm is going to get taken to the wood shed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

jakarta101
11-17-2005, 09:47 AM
i hope that the aggies kill them and the horns fall victim to our BCS ways!!! ha ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by briefcase
I will be on 50 yd. line. Not only you, but everyone there will get to see it in person. What we will witness is a whooping so bad that it ought to be outlawed, because atm is going to get taken to the wood shed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

you going to be sitting in the student section, or on the other side?

briefcase
11-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Other side.

neck_06
11-17-2005, 09:59 AM
me too, i get to sit in the student section next year, but for now, i sit in the recruit section

briefcase
11-17-2005, 10:00 AM
I will also be in Victoria to watch you guys play Wimberly, in which I would say there is much more of a chance of an upset.

neck_06
11-17-2005, 10:02 AM
thanks for the support, which side will you be sitting on in that game?

briefcase
11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
I will be rooting and sitting on your side.

neck_06
11-17-2005, 10:07 AM
good to hear, we need all the fans we can get.

KTJ
11-17-2005, 10:08 AM
cuero was superior to gonzales a few years back when they won state, but they still lost to 4-6 gonzales. i believe that was the same set up as this.

remember, A&M was ranked #14 early in the year, they just had some unfortunate losses.

How do you have 5 unfortunate losses, including near upsets to Baylor and Texas State?

briefcase
11-17-2005, 10:11 AM
For some strange reason, I can not think of the last name, but tell the lady that works in the office that Dwayne said hi. She has a daughter named Cyndi that went to SHSU. For the life of me, I can't remember the last name.

AggieJohn
11-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
No they won't.

glad your on the roster KTJ and have the insight....

that being said, rumor in college station, when i was talking to my buddies, is that reggie out for the game, and McGee is in on this one..........somehow i think that increases our chances

briefcase
11-17-2005, 10:18 AM
I don't think it matters who is at QB. Same result: Texas wins big.

AggieJohn
11-17-2005, 10:24 AM
i love reggie, however, mcgee is a smarter quarterback, and showed last week that he's got some wheels, he's no VY, but he gives hope to a program that flailed this year

zeus63
11-17-2005, 10:26 AM
WHOOP!!! GO AGGIES !!! (Fighting class of '02- Corps of Cadets N-1 Knights)

Bearkat
11-17-2005, 11:35 AM
There will be no over-looking. Texas has to win two games to play for the national championship. That's enough to keep anyone, or any team, focused. TEXAS WINS BIG!!!

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

that being said, rumor in college station, when i was talking to my buddies, is that reggie out for the game, and McGee is in on this one..........somehow i think that increases our chances

Oh how i wish Stephen would have followed Jordan to the 40 acres. Hate to see a good kid in a dying program.

big daddy russ
11-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i love reggie, however, mcgee is a smarter quarterback, and showed last week that he's got some wheels, he's no VY, but he gives hope to a program that flailed this year
Can't wait till he starts completing his passes. 0-6 won't cut it against UT. They have a great secondary... even better run defense. We're gonna need the passing game to be effective.

jakarta101
11-17-2005, 12:46 PM
I just want to see the aggies lay it to the horns and ruin their chance to "run for the roses".....then i could die a happy man!!!

neck_06
11-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
How do you have 5 unfortunate losses, including near upsets to Baylor and Texas State?

who said i was talking about games? aren't injuries considered losses?

lebron_fan
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
texas will hang 50 on these pothetic aggies....a&m will probably score twice at the end against 3rd stringers when it doesnt even matter....

lebron_fan
11-17-2005, 01:55 PM
im callin it now too....wimberley wins by atleast 2 touchdowns against WC and a&m gets extremely beat up in this game and loses by 40+

sweetwater07
11-17-2005, 01:55 PM
GO AGGIES......BEAT THOSE LONGHORNS!!!.......i hope you right neck!!!...that would make my week!!

lebron_fan
11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
there is no way they will contain v young....vince young withrow for 200+ and run for a 100+.....its goin to be fun to watch him light up the defense.....the aggies have a 12th man... the way i see it is where are the 7th 8th 9th 10th and 11th men at???? getting burned maybe??? lmao

raider red 2000
11-17-2005, 02:09 PM
just watch. i will be watching from 6 rows up on about the 40. so i will see it in person.

yall might be playing that weekend.

good luck this friday.

lebron_fan
11-17-2005, 02:10 PM
i didnt even think of that i guess he figures wimberley will stomp them

NewYorkYankee
11-17-2005, 02:53 PM

LMAO. I needed that laugh....now let me give YOU the facts......

1.Yea its a rivalry game..but you know what Oklahoma is an even bigger rivalry game for the Horns and look what they did to them......

2.The longhorns need just 2 wins to make it to the Ship against USC..looking past the aggies for the big12?I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

3.Yea Yea Yea everyone in the conference just needed one win against Texas to become bowl eligible and im sure all those teams were fired up to but Texas still did their job......

Now let me call it..........

Texas will bring their A-game against the Gaggies because 1 ...like you said its a rivalry game........and when Texas brings the house....DAYUUUUUUUM I feel sorry for ANY team......

But yea Texas handled Ohio State at THEIR home and Oklahoma their "better" rival and they stood up to the challenge against Texas Tech who at the time was in the TOP 10 and had a chance to beat the #2 team and dont u think they were fired up for Texas?..But oh well Texas brought their A-game and laid the smack down..........The ONLY way Texas will let this game be close is if Texas doesnt come out firing on all cylinders....but u know what.....Texas' mentality is............JUST 2 MORE GAMES...AND WE GO TO THE SHIP SINCE A LOOONNG TIME..THE HORNS WANT IT BAD...The Horns make a statement against the Gaggies.......itssssssss gonna get ugly!......peace out e-town down!

KTJ
11-17-2005, 04:29 PM
who said i was talking about games? aren't injuries considered losses?

You never clarified what 5 meant, so naturally, anyone can draw their own conclusion.

I don't have to be on the roster to tell you the mentality this team has. Even a 3rd grader could figure it out.

Bulldog_12
11-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by lebron_fan
texas will hang 50 on these pothetic aggies....a&m will probably score twice at the end against 3rd stringers when it doesnt even matter....

Phew, at least we arent pAthetic. That would just be sad, kind of like your spelling.

I like you Neck, good prediction. I will be there to watch the game.

neck_06
11-18-2005, 09:02 AM
thank you.

briefcase
11-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey neck, say hello to Mrs. Mc Gaughey for me. I finally remembered the last name.

briefcase
11-18-2005, 02:39 PM
I no longer go to SHSU. I graduated already. Actually last December.

pirate4state
11-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by briefcase
I no longer go to SHSU. I graduated already. Actually last December. Go Bearcats!! :)

oh wait....

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

briefcase
11-19-2005, 05:13 PM
That's right. HOOK'EM HORNS! I have always been a Longhorn fan. I will be at the atm/Texas game and I already have my tickets for the Big XII Championship.

Leopards,class of 75
11-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
There will be no over-looking. Texas has to win two games to play for the national championship. That's enough to keep anyone, or any team, focused. TEXAS WINS BIG!!! Yes , really big. I am thinking Texas 52, Texas A&M 7

NHSRattler60
11-19-2005, 06:07 PM
My view:

The Closest Game for Texas of the year was Ohio State....the rest were nothing but stompings. Yes it's a rivalry, not just any rivalry, but one of the most heralded rivalrys in the nation, but that doesn't prove anything.

A&M is just another football team with the injury bug. Not only that but they can't find a rhythm in the passing game, if it's not a bad throw, it's a receiver with rock hands.

I will say this, Realistically, if A&M can get a good steady rhythm and the defense makes some major major plays, then it is possible we could have a CLOSE game. But i doubt that will happen. Texas is on a roll, and unless they have a string of very major injuries, I see USC in the future.

pirate4state
11-30-2005, 03:02 PM

Well, there it is, its a long shot, but its my pick. No one else has done it yet...so...

neck_06 was partially right...A&M did play UT closer than everyone thought :eek: nice call :thumbsup: