PDA

View Full Version : Longhorn fans

JettJenkins04
11-17-2005, 12:21 AM
Are we all proud to say that this might be the year that Mack Brown brings home the Trophy. I think that USC has nothing for the longhorns, MR. Vince will have a field day doing what he does best which is winning.:D

Texas Longhorns 05-06 National Champions

Old Tiger
11-17-2005, 12:29 AM
The NC is 2 months away. Worry about the game at hand ;)

Whiskey Tough
11-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Texas a&m is a joke. They are a joke on the football field and a joke in life. Bunch of shaved head idiots that dont fit in anywhere in society so they group up down there in aggieland. Hook em!

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-17-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
Texas a&m is a joke. They are a joke on the football field and a joke in life. Bunch of shaved head idiots that dont fit in anywhere in society so they group up down there in aggieland. Hook em! you know, im a huge Horns fan, but this statement is totally uncalled for. especially on a family oriented forum.

Bulldog_12
11-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Texas a&m is a joke. They are a joke on the football field and a joke in life. Bunch of shaved head idiots that dont fit in anywhere in society so they group up down there in aggieland. Hook em!

Wow, you are a star of the community aren't you? This guy is why I still say this is a rivalry, because even though A&M was not directly mentioned, he goes on a tangent and bashes everything about the school. You my friend, are the joke. But guess what isnt a joke, you getting rom'ed. Two words, family board. Think about it.

crashanddash79
11-17-2005, 08:10 AM
so why ROM him? He bashed A&M...big deal, that is part of a rivalry. He did not use any profanity, so I don't see why you would say "family board". Unless bashing A&M is profane to some people. UT and A&M is still a rivalry...could be why it is the last game of the regualr season.

Unless I missed some profanity, I don't see why you are so morally outraged.

3afan
11-17-2005, 08:20 AM

well, i dont think this goes against any family values or anything. there is lots of stuff posted here that is much worse, esp. some of the so called jokes. certainly not ROMable ...

KTJ
11-17-2005, 09:31 AM
How is what Whiskey said any different from the majority of Aggies calling us "t.u." or "t-sip"?

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2005, 10:17 AM
If some of you had read the comment as it originally was posted, you would understand.

*NOTE: The comment has been edited and there is a thread specifically to him to turn on the pm option.*

DaHop72
11-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If some of you had read the comment as it originally was posted, you would understand.

*NOTE: The comment has been edited and there is a thread specifically to him to turn on the pm option.*
You go Mom, thank you and other moderators for the job you do.:clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-17-2005, 10:25 AM
http://re2.mm-b1.yimg.com/image/611710486 Wow that escalated quickly...

jmcgee
11-17-2005, 10:27 AM
LH panther mom is like some elite force like navy seals or somethin she was in and out there in a flash.

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You go Mom, thank you and other moderators for the job you do.:clap: :clap:

brown-noser... lol I agree with hop yall do a fabulous job.. unless it is me getting in trouble...

Old Tiger
11-17-2005, 10:28 AM
lol...

jmcgee
11-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
brown-noser... lol I agree with hop yall do a fabulous job.. unless it is me getting in trouble... I agree with hop and injuredinmelee. I just thank you for not romming me yet.

DaHop72
11-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
brown-noser
Man that was cold.:D

Whiskey Tough
11-17-2005, 09:14 PM

gobbler grad
11-17-2005, 09:45 PM
:wave: good-bye Earl...:wave:

AggieJohn
11-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Texas a&m is a joke. They are a joke on the football field and a joke in life. Bunch of shaved head idiots that dont fit in anywhere in society so they group up down there in aggieland. Hook em! looks like A&M outlast you, you joke....

AggieJohn
11-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
How is what Whiskey said any different from the majority of Aggies calling us "t.u." or "t-sip"? i don't mind if you call us aggy....in fact i would hope you do....it just makes for more jest going into rivalry week

KTJ
11-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i don't mind if you call us aggy....in fact i would hope you do....it just makes for more jest going into rivalry week

Or it looks retarded. Just like saying "t.u." and "t-sips" is retarded

lebron_fan
11-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
looks like A&M outlast you, you joke....

who cares.....after all is said he is right about everything and a&m does suck....the a&m defense is THE JOKE....aggiejohn since u know everything how come the a&m corners pump the crowd up all the time and then get burned...thats all they do...but if they had all big 12 crowd pumpers than a couple would get that

Bulldog_12
11-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by lebron_fan
who cares.....after all is said he is right about everything and a&m does suck....the a&m defense is THE JOKE....aggiejohn since u know everything how come the a&m corners pump the crowd up all the time and then get burned...thats all they do...but if they had all big 12 crowd pumpers than a couple would get that

Well, I am glad to know that we interest you enough to where you have watched the games enough to know that they do it everytime. Thanks for helping us get our tv ratings up. Maybe we can get more tv deals thanks to you. And I guess the grammar is what helps me NOT understand that last setence.

KTJ
11-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Someone give bulldog a new sig.

I have one for you but you wouldn't like it.

:D

Bulldog_12
11-18-2005, 01:13 AM
I know, someone needs to help me. Send me your sig, lemme see it. I need a laugh tonight. Im doing a stupid paper.