PDA

View Full Version : Yyyyaaaaawwwnnnnnnn

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 02:48 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WHERE'S THE SMASH MOUTH, TALK??? IT'S WEDNESDAY COME ON PEOPLE!!! DARNIT I WANT SOME CUSSING AND DISCUSSING GOING ON.....

OK I'll start IF the Tigers had not lost to the Hoboes, well then.......... Our Cheerleader's could a beat your cheerleaders and Our band, and our water girls, and our trainers, and all our Daddies ....... Yeah we coulda beat all ya'll we could I mean it cause I just bought a FLAT SCREEN TV, AND THERE ARE WINDMILLS THAT I HELPED INSTALL THAT ARE CHANGING THE ECONOMY OF WHERE I LIVE AND BUBBAS DOGS DIED SO HE AND MAGIC ARE GOING TO NUDEY BARS AND RANGER MOM KIDNAPPED LEW SO U BETTER BE NICE TO HIM AND INJURED KILLED SANTA AND TRAMATIZED ALL THE LITTLE KIDDIES ..........
:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NEXT ???????????

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
hahahahahaha

Being kidnapped by Ranger Mom really wouldn't be all bad I don't think...LOL

You pretty much covered the gambit of topics huh??

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Wow W-W!!! I coulda just napped all day till now and caught up on this one post!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah. How come Lew gets to have all the fun???!!!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 02:54 PM
I just could not help myself guys I was truely falling asleep...

AS one of my favorite MOM's said in a Post EXCITE ME !!!

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
WW if-in you get rid of the pistol packin HyPo
ole Bubba Joe will come over to Scurry County , kidnap you and Snyder Mom and by the first round over at the Midnight Rodeo in Odessa

of course if ole Barny Fife is around just cancel that last round of cold ones

CenTexSports
11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
As much as all of us men love Ranger Mom, I am not sure that being in Midland would be worth it. I know a lot of people that spent the longest two years of their life in Midland one weekend.

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 02:59 PM
You little charmer Bubba :kiss: I'm telling you though I wanna see some Canyon/Wylie - Sweetwater/Littlefield HEAT

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Ok here goes ..........

WYLIE BULLDOGS SOAR TO THE EAGLES NEST, SWOOP OUT ALL THOSE BITTY EAGLES WRAP EM IN BACON/JALAPENO'S AND EAT EM UP YUM YUM!

PASS THE MILLER

WYLIE BY 21 .................
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
As much as all of us men love Ranger Mom, I am not sure that being in Midland would be worth it. I know a lot of people that spent the longest two years of their life in Midland one weekend.

Well that one went right over my head!!:confused: :confused:

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Ok here goes ..........

WYLIE BULLDOGS SOAR TO THE EAGLES NEST, SWOOP OUT ALL THOSE BITTY EAGLES WRAP EM IN BACON/JALAPENO'S AND EAT EM UP YUM YUM!

PASS THE MILLER

WYLIE BY 21 .................
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BURP!!!!!!!

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Canyon is gonna bring them corn-fed boys don't you worry about that...Wylie gonna be in a dog fight..(pun intended.LOL)

Wylie by 4

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WHERE'S THE SMASH MOUTH, TALK??? IT'S WEDNESDAY COME ON PEOPLE!!! DARNIT I WANT SOME CUSSING AND DISCUSSING GOING ON.....

OK I'll start IF the Tigers had not lost to the Hoboes, well then.......... Our Cheerleader's could a beat your cheerleaders and Our band, and our water girls, and our trainers, and all our Daddies ....... Yeah we coulda beat all ya'll we could I mean it cause I just bought a FLAT SCREEN TV, AND THERE ARE WINDMILLS THAT I HELPED INSTALL THAT ARE CHANGING THE ECONOMY OF WHERE I LIVE AND BUBBAS DOGS DIED SO HE AND MAGIC ARE GOING TO NUDEY BARS AND RANGER MOM KIDNAPPED LEW SO U BETTER BE NICE TO HIM AND INJURED KILLED SANTA AND TRAMATIZED ALL THE LITTLE KIDDIES ..........

NEXT ???????????

Sweetwater 77
Littlefield 0

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well that one went right over my head!!:confused: :confused:

Mine too ?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Mine too ?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well thank God! I thought it was just "me"....if it went over BOTH of us, then it has to be "THEM"!!!;)

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well thank God! I thought it was just "me"....if it went over BOTH of us, then it has to be "THEM"!!!;)

True True lmao.....

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:23 PM
I only have 1475 more posts to go till i get a spiffy tag like Ranger Mom...let's see, sometime in 2010 if my numbers are correct.

Maybe I can reduce that number with lots of smileys????

Course my tag is gonna be so much better than Mom's.

My tag will be Mr. 6, the little man on the six flags commercial. I've been told there is a resemblence (sp)

Of course that would just hide my true avatar...

HULK HOGAN!!!!

zeus63
11-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah well my water bottles are better than yours.

(And I drink gatorade out of a powerade bottle, i.e. sports drink sacrelig)

--Just thought I would add to the nonesense

pero chato
11-16-2005, 03:36 PM
WW - just a little retro information for your reading enjoyment.....

1943 Guide to Hiring Women:

The following is an excerpt from the July 1943 issue of Transportation Magazine. This was written for male supervisors of women in the work force during World War II.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleven Tips on Getting More Efficiency Out of Women Employees

There's no longer any question whether transit companies should hire women for jobs formerly held by men. The draft and manpower shortage has settled that point. The important things now are to select the most efficient women available and how to use them to the best advantage. Here are eleven helpful tips on the subject from western properties:

1. If you can get them, pick young married women. They have these advantages, according to the reports of western companies: they usually have more of a sense of responsibility than do their unmarried sisters; they're less likely to be flirtatious; as a rule, they need the work or they wouldn't be doing it — maybe a sick husband or one who's in the army; they still have the pep and interest to work hard and to deal with the public efficiently.

2. When you have to use older women, try to get ones who have worked outside the home at some time in their lives. Most transportation companies have found that older women who have never contacted the public, have a hard time adapting themselves, are inclined to be cantankerous and fussy. It's always well to impress upon older women the importance of friendliness and courtesy.

3. While there are exceptions, of course, to this rule, general experience indicates that "husky" girls — those who are just a little on the heavy side — are likely to be more even-tempered and efficient than their underweight sisters.

4. Retain a physician to give each woman you hire a special physical examination — one covering female conditions. This step not only protects the property against the possibilities of lawsuit but also reveals whether the employee-to-be has any female weaknesses which would make her mentally or physically unfit for the job. Transit companies that follow this practice report a surprising number of women turned down for nervous disorders.

5. In breaking in women who haven't previously done outside work, stress at the outset the importance of time — the fact that a minute or two lost here and there makes serious inroads on schedules. Until this point is gotten across, service is likely to be slowed up.

6. Give the female employe in garage or office a definite day-long schedule of duties so that she'll keep busy without bothering the management for instructions every few minutes. Numerous properties say that women make excellent workers when they have their jobs cut out for them but that they lack initiative in finding work themselves.

7. Whenever possible, let the inside employe change from one job to another at some time during the day. Women are inclined to be nervous and they're happier with change.

8. Give every girl an adequate number of rest periods during the day. Companies that are already using large numbers of women stress the fact that you have to make some allowances for feminine psychology. A girl has more confidence and consequently is more efficient if she can keep her hair tidied, apply fresh lipstick and wash her hands several times a day.

9. Be tactful in issuing instructions or in making criticisms. Women are often sensitive; they can't shrug off harsh words the way that men do. Never ridicule a woman — it breaks her spirit and cuts her efficiency.

10. Be reasonably considerate about using strong language around women. Even though a girl's husband or father may swear vociferously, she'll grow to dislike a place of business where she hears too much of this.

11. Get enough size variety in operator uniforms that each girl can have a proper fit. This point can't be stressed too strongly as a means of keeping women happy, according to western properties.

CenTexSports
11-16-2005, 03:38 PM
My comment was a response to the post by LewP about being kidnapped by Ranger Mom.

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Huh?????

(scratching head)

***?????

Olddawgfan
11-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Bulldogs by 20 and double that miller order WW!

CenTexSports
11-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Quote from LewP:

"Being kidnapped by Ranger Mom really wouldn't be all bad I don't think...LOL"

My response rewritten: As a middle aged man, I would love to be kidnapped by Ranger Mom but I am not sure that I want to spend that time in Midland,

What was so hard about that?

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I hope WW has a permit to sell/serve that..LOL

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Quote from LewP:

"Being kidnapped by Ranger Mom really wouldn't be all bad I don't think...LOL"

My response rewritten: As a middle aged man, I would love to be kidnapped by Ranger Mom but I am not sure that I want to spend that time in Midland,

What was so hard about that?

I am a follically challenged old man that needs my own parking spot at Wal-Mart...sometimes it's hard to keep up..LOL

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
WW - just a little retro information for your reading enjoyment.....

1943 Guide to Hiring Women:

The following is an excerpt from the July 1943 issue of Transportation Magazine. This was written for male supervisors of women in the work force during World War II.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleven Tips on Getting More Efficiency Out of Women Employees

There's no longer any question whether transit companies should hire women for jobs formerly held by men. The draft and manpower shortage has settled that point. The important things now are to select the most efficient women available and how to use them to the best advantage. Here are eleven helpful tips on the subject from western properties:

1. If you can get them, pick young married women. They have these advantages, according to the reports of western companies: they usually have more of a sense of responsibility than do their unmarried sisters; they're less likely to be flirtatious; as a rule, they need the work or they wouldn't be doing it — maybe a sick husband or one who's in the army; they still have the pep and interest to work hard and to deal with the public efficiently.

2. When you have to use older women, try to get ones who have worked outside the home at some time in their lives. Most transportation companies have found that older women who have never contacted the public, have a hard time adapting themselves, are inclined to be cantankerous and fussy. It's always well to impress upon older women the importance of friendliness and courtesy.

3. While there are exceptions, of course, to this rule, general experience indicates that "husky" girls — those who are just a little on the heavy side — are likely to be more even-tempered and efficient than their underweight sisters.

4. Retain a physician to give each woman you hire a special physical examination — one covering female conditions. This step not only protects the property against the possibilities of lawsuit but also reveals whether the employee-to-be has any female weaknesses which would make her mentally or physically unfit for the job. Transit companies that follow this practice report a surprising number of women turned down for nervous disorders.

5. In breaking in women who haven't previously done outside work, stress at the outset the importance of time — the fact that a minute or two lost here and there makes serious inroads on schedules. Until this point is gotten across, service is likely to be slowed up.

6. Give the female employe in garage or office a definite day-long schedule of duties so that she'll keep busy without bothering the management for instructions every few minutes. Numerous properties say that women make excellent workers when they have their jobs cut out for them but that they lack initiative in finding work themselves.

7. Whenever possible, let the inside employe change from one job to another at some time during the day. Women are inclined to be nervous and they're happier with change.

8. Give every girl an adequate number of rest periods during the day. Companies that are already using large numbers of women stress the fact that you have to make some allowances for feminine psychology. A girl has more confidence and consequently is more efficient if she can keep her hair tidied, apply fresh lipstick and wash her hands several times a day.

9. Be tactful in issuing instructions or in making criticisms. Women are often sensitive; they can't shrug off harsh words the way that men do. Never ridicule a woman — it breaks her spirit and cuts her efficiency.

10. Be reasonably considerate about using strong language around women. Even though a girl's husband or father may swear vociferously, she'll grow to dislike a place of business where she hears too much of this.

11. Get enough size variety in operator uniforms that each girl can have a proper fit. This point can't be stressed too strongly as a means of keeping women happy, according to western properties.

Hmmm very interesting read, Good thing I own my own business and am independently wealthy or otherwise I'd just have to slap the h3ll outa these Superior Beings until they understood that my way is better....... :rolleyes: :p

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Hmmm very interesting read, Good thing I own my own business and am independently wealthy or otherwise I'd just have to slap the h3ll outa these Superior Beings until they understood that my way is better....... :rolleyes: :p
Independent aren't we now, pull the claws in, that was from 1943. We wouldn't dare diss the Woman of today. Check other thread and see if you like the name.:D

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Independent aren't we now, pull the claws in, that was from 1943. We wouldn't dare diss the Woman of today. Check other thread and see if you like the name.:D

Golly Hop ya never let me have any fun........ ok I'm going are we talking about we might be onto something thread??????
:D

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Snopes.com rocks!!

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Golly Hop ya never let me have any fun........ ok I'm going are we talking about we might be onto something thread??????
:D
Yes, the Sweetwater-Littlefield thread.

SnyderMom
11-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Momma's here, whadid I miss???? =(

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 04:09 PM
Honey where have u been ????? Your gonna have to go to the start....... now catch up, we been havin such a big time.:D

SnyderMom
11-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Honey where have u been ????? Your gonna have to go to the start....... now catch up, we been havin such a big time.:D

I can tell..!!! Ya'll had me rollin' a couple times...:clap: :clap: :D

injuredinmelee
11-16-2005, 04:32 PM

NEXT ???????????

Someone get her pills and call big spring. I will hold her down!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Hee heee you know that shazit wz funnnnyyyyyy.......

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:02 PM
ok ok I give up I can't get you Wylie, Sweetwater or Monahans people going......... what is the deal.

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 05:07 PM
ok ok I give up I can't get you Wylie, Sweetwater or Monahans people going......... what is the deal.

K I feel too lazy to read through this...what's going on and I will BS with you for a bit?

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Did you read any of the post???????? You have to read them cause it's funnnnnyyy and then you can play too. By the way I know that you injured are to scared of me & SnyderMom so quit it!
Goofy xbox stuff/ps 2 and all that garbage geez.... Now read

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Did you read any of the post???????? You have to read them cause it's funnnnnyyy and then you can play too. By the way I know that you injured are to scared of me & SnyderMom so quit it!
Goofy xbox stuff/ps 2 and all that garbage geez.... Now read

I WILL NOT READ IT...NO...I WILL NOT READ IT

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Said Sam I am, I do not like green eggs and ham.:D

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:18 PM

Stuborn,cantankorous,pain in my a@#............ fine there is no hope around here. Where are my Mighty Mighty Tigers
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Where are my Mighty Mighty Tigers
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Check in the gym!!! I can hear the dribbles from here!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Check in the gym!!! I can hear the dribbles from here!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You know I think I will just take the Earth spin it backwards lets see oh about 6 times and that should take me back to Friday... yeah Do overs I WANT DO OVERS :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 05:37 PM

Okay Centex....the large bold statement is what went over my head!!

Besides, I live in Greenwood, not Midland!!;)

And who said anything about kidnapping?? I just
"lure" people away from other sites to this one!!:D

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:56 PM
See you kids tomorrow, have to go make dinner for all my Sweety Babies bye, bye... :kiss: