PDA

View Full Version : I have a Feeling

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Just have a feeling that a Sweetwater and Iowa Park matchup is looming. If this happens I will make the game.

IP has a very good football team despite losing 5 games. I have no idea what happened in those games but it looks like they have it together now.

What are your thoughts?

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Who are the Hawks playing this weeK

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 10:01 AM
they play Little Elm.

From what I saw of IP I could see this happen too. The offense isn't very pretty but the defense can create timely turnovers and has enough speed to hang with just about anybody...now can they hang with Sweetwater if they get that far? Nope...Sweetwater would take this game by 28.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:03 AM
410's who the Bulldogs got this week
aint kept up with them DI schools
too much

mustangsince87
11-16-2005, 10:05 AM
i dont see IP playing sweetwater but if they did get that far then S'water would run all over them.

jmcgee
11-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Thats if we get that far we still have to play Littlefield.

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
410's who the Bulldogs got this week
aint kept up with them DI schools
too much
They play Canyon, Bubba.

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
They play Canyon, Bubba.

yeah what he said...sorry I left for work after writing that and just now got here

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
i dont see IP playing sweetwater but if they did get that far then S'water would run all over them.

If IP beats Little Elm and Sweetwater wins this weekend then they will play each other.

Although I dissagree with you here if anyone is to beat Sweetwater I think it is IP. Not sure IP can beat Sweetwater but they would have a better chance than any other team I can think of (other than Wylie, which can not happen).

Lets see what happens this weekend and then I can start up with the IP talk should both teams win.

mustang04
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by mustangsince87

thats the kind of attitude that gets ya beat :rolleyes: :mad:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
thats the kind of attitude that gets ya beat :rolleyes: :mad:

now now...he's still a young'n so take it easy on him!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
I think a Sweetwater and IP matchup would be a good one. Of course I don't know much about Little Elm so The Hawks would have to get by them first. I think IP has really imporved and they are looking good.

VWG
11-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Little Elm is one of those towns that used to be a dot on the map until a few years ago. They could quite possibly go 4A this realignment.
They've got a QB which I think is a soph. and run from the spread most of the time. He likes to pass, but can take off and run also.
Like most growing communities around the DFW area... they get a lot of "new faces" and this has made their teams more competitive. Case in point.... look at Argyle and Prosper in 2A. (Argyle will probably go 3A this year or at least by 2007 realignment.)

RMAC
11-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Now I know that we only scrimmaged them back in August, but Little Elm did not seem all that great. We held them to like 1 or 2 scores maybe? w/ a new defense and we passed all over them. But 11 games does change teams a whole lot but I'm gonna go w/ IP in this one.

GreenMonster
11-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Now I know that we only scrimmaged them back in August, but Little Elm did not seem all that great. We held them to like 1 or 2 scores maybe? w/ a new defense and we passed all over them. But 11 games does change teams a whole lot but I'm gonna go w/ IP in this one.

We're gonna hit 'em in the nose over and over and over again with that slow, methodical time consuming offense and we are going to put some serious heat on that Sophmore QB and see where the chips fall. I bet we wear 'em down and win by 2 TD's or more.

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
We're gonna hit 'em in the nose over and over and over again with that slow, methodical time consuming offense and we are going to put some serious heat on that Sophmore QB and see where the chips fall. I bet we wear 'em down and win by 2 TD's or more.

I'm not sure if IP is capable of putting up a 14 point difference with their offense. Now if their kicker could get a few kicks online with his great leg...the maybe!

IP 17
Little Elm 13