PDA

View Full Version : T.O to Green Bay

sicem74
11-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Owens said the Eagles would be better off with Green Bay's Brett Favre at quarterback instead of McNabb.
Why just go to Green Bay T.O THINK!:doh: :thinking:

whtfbplaya
11-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Favre would never take him, he is way better than that!:hand:

eagles_victory
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
Owens said the Eagles would be better off with Green Bay's Brett Favre at quarterback instead of McNabb.
Why just go to Green Bay T.O THINK!:doh: :thinking: Sorry Sicem it dosen't work that way in the NFL. There are a lot of barriers he cant just say o i want to play for this team im going to go there. Green Bay is having a bad year he wants to go to a playoff contender. Plus Green Bay dosen't want to put up with his b.s

lebron_fan
11-16-2005, 04:49 PM
he has been wanting away from the eagles since last year because he knew the madden curse would make mcnabb suck and get hurt...lol

Macarthur
11-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Favre would never take him, he is way better than that!:hand:

I'm not so sure about that.

First, I think Favre is done, but assuming he's around for one or two more years, his window of opportunity is very small. If he felt TO would put them over the top, he would be all over management to sign him.

OLiNeMaN
11-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Green Bay is having a bad year, because they have nobody to throw to, and nobody to run, since Green has been hurt, and the wide recievers have been in and out. The opposition knows they arent going to run much, so they play pass. I dont believe Favre will be done after this year, and I think he'd take T.O. just to have someone to throw to. I mean, how can you turn down one of the best, if not the best reciever in the game, with one of the all time greatest QB's in the game. It just makes sense doesnt it?