PDA

View Full Version : Game Of The Week!!!

shankbear
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Name "THE" game of the week in your opinion and why. Not silly we beat so and so and they lost to whatchamacallit. Good reasons needed.

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Name "THE" game of the week in your opinion and why. Not silly we beat so and so and they lost to whatchamacallit. Good reasons needed.

I gotta agree with the folks out East: WO-S vs. Palestine...

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I gotta agree with the folks out East: WO-S vs. Palestine...

Oops, forgot why...

I saw Palestine play last year and WO-S play this year, they are almost mirror images minus that this year's WO-S team seems more potent on offense than last year's Palestine team (and I know a year can change things)... simular defensive talent and talent all around... hard hitters... bring stretchers...

bulldogbark
11-15-2005, 07:50 PM
and for those who want to stay close to home in east TX there will be the
"stay in East Texas game of the week"

Jasper Vs Bridge City

both these teams seem to be evenly match and both are hungry for the win....these teams were supposed to meet in pre-season but some blow hard got in the way....both are RITA Rated teams.
the game will be close the turkey legs will be great and the 3ADL flag will be there also. who could ask for anything more:)

nexfan
11-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Region 4 is definetly Columbia vs. Wimberley. I think this will be an extremely close game.

Da Mules
11-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Region 1:

1) Canyon vs Wylie. Closest game, and Iggles are gonna win it.

2) Perryton vs Monohans. old-school Nebraska vs old-school Nebraska..ground-pounding game of the week. Rangers will make it a lot closer than the Lobos think; could win it with a lucky break or 2.

3) Swater vs Lfield. Has Least possibility of upset unless the Mustangs time-warp back to Levelland game.. but this would be the biggest upset of the year if the Wildcats win

There that oughta tick off the whole non-Panhandle world.

hsfootballrules
11-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I think columbia vs wimberly and wo-s vs palestine or the games of the week. I hope columbia and wo-s win but i don't know.

gobblerfan02
11-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Im picking Wimberly and WOS to win these games, but then WOS to lose to Giddings!:D
Then Giddings will lose to Wimberly!!! GO TEXANS!

wos fan1
11-16-2005, 07:30 PM
All of these games could be games of the week!