PDA

View Full Version : Where is the love???

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 04:28 PM
And the general bs running your mouth threads on the board today? I am trying to "pad my stats" but it's hard without the 30+ snyder/sweetwater threads and PhilC providing us with general random crap...err I mean info! ;) All of these other playoff matchups...I don't really have much to say so while I can read and learn...not my place to try an offer an opinion.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Don't go so "postal"....that you forget to mail the flag today.

get it?? POSTal?? (Makin lots of posts) :D :D

I crack myself up sometimes!!

Okay....time to go home now!!:D :D

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 04:35 PM
BYE BYE RM HAVE A GREAT EVENING......

44INAROW
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Guess this is a "talk about anything you want to talk about" thread so here goes :) *maybe this will help you pad your stats :)

How's the weather up there? It is warm and humid down here.. Can't wait for the cold front....... Today is our 30th anniversary and (my decision not his) instead of going out for supper tonight, I think I might ride out to the deer lease with by husband and ride in the darn jeep he's so flipping proud of. I guess you deer hunters might understand the fascination of a 1978 CJ7 Jeep, but it doesn't do a thing for me... Oh and it has this hideous rack thing with swivel chairs on top that you have to climb onto....... Judging from the amount of "deer claims" I've been processing lately, seems to me, it would be easier and alot less trouble, to just park on the side of the road and wait for someone to hit the darn thing and then drag it home ASAP and clean it :devil:

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Don't go so "postal"....that you forget to mail the flag today.

get it?? POSTal?? (Makin lots of posts) :D :D

I crack myself up sometimes!!

Okay....time to go home now!!:D :D
410s better to get it done than pay for the overnight if you wait. It is costly, trust me on that.:D :D

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
410s better to get it done than pay for the overnight if you wait. It is costly, trust me on that.:D :D
yaeh i gotta get to the post office asap

pirate4state
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Guess this is a "talk about anything you want to talk about" thread so here goes :) *maybe this will help you pad your stats :)

How's the weather up there? It is warm and humid down here.. Can't wait for the cold front....... Today is our 30th anniversary and (my decision not his) instead of going out for supper tonight, I think I might ride out to the deer lease with by husband and ride in the darn jeep he's so flipping proud of. I guess you deer hunters might understand the fascination of a 1978 CJ7 Jeep, but it doesn't do a thing for me... Oh and it has this hideous rack thing with swivel chairs on top that you have to climb onto....... Judging from the amount of "deer claims" I've been processing lately, seems to me, it would be easier and alot less trouble, to just park on the side of the road and wait for someone to hit the darn thing and then drag it home ASAP and clean it :devil: :clap: Happy 30th!!! :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: Happy 30th!!! :thumbsup:

ditto! :thumbsup:

I think the nice ride in the jeep sounds like fun and a great way to celebrate!:) I say you climb up on top and enjoy the view!

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

How's the weather up there? It is warm and humid down here.. Can't wait for the cold front....... Today is our 30th anniversary and (my decision not his) instead of going out for supper tonight, I think I might ride out to the deer lease with by husband and ride in the darn jeep he's so flipping proud of. I guess you deer hunters might understand the fascination of a 1978 CJ7 Jeep, but it doesn't do a thing for me... Oh and it has this hideous rack thing with swivel chairs on top that you have to climb onto....... Judging from the amount of "deer claims" I've been processing lately, seems to me, it would be easier and alot less trouble, to just park on the side of the road and wait for someone to hit the darn thing and then drag it home ASAP and clean it :devil:

**ADULTS ONLY** UH-HMMM Although you may not appreciate
the "78 Ride" you must have REALLY REALLY ENJOYED "THE RIDE" to have hung in there for 30 years! Congrats :inlove: :evillaugh

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 05:36 PM
well the flag is in the mail now. I'm not sure that the guy knew what he was talking about. He said it would be like $35 to overnight it and it get there tomorrow or $6.45 for 2nd day air and it gets there by Thursday. Either way...it should be in time!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
the "78 Ride" you must have REALLY REALLY ENJOYED "THE RIDE" to have hung in there for 30 years! Congrats :inlove: :evillaugh

Hehe!!!

Happy 30th Lorey & PeeWee!

As far as deer hunting goes...not my idea of "celebration" either.

I have been banned from ever deer hunting again (BooHoo

:clap: :clap: ;) ).....how was I to know that you weren't supposed to wear perfume and dress in bright yellow!!:D

pero chato
11-15-2005, 05:42 PM

Are you being..........naughty?

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
.....how was I to know that you weren't supposed to wear perfume and dress in bright yellow!!:D

lol:D

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Are you being..........naughty?

MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE lol;)

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
well the flag is in the mail now. I'm not sure that the guy knew what he was talking about. He said it would be like $35 to overnight it and it get there tomorrow or $6.45 for 2nd day air and it gets there by Thursday. Either way...it should be in time!

That overnight cost doesn't surprise me any. My nephew left his band folder here this summer and needed it for band camp. It was a legal size manilla folder with about 15 sheets of music in it....it cost me $37.50 to overnight it to Florida with Fed-Ex!

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Hehe!!!

Happy 30th Lorey & PeeWee!

As far as deer hunting goes...not my idea of "celebration" either.

I have been banned from ever deer hunting again (BooHoo

:clap: :clap: ;) ).....how was I to know that you weren't supposed to wear perfume and dress in bright yellow!!:D

LMAO you were just trying to save Bambi right... You little :devil:

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
probably didn't think camouflage did much for the complexion.....needing to use the restroom once you are already in the deer blind won't score you many points either...;)

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
LMAO you were just trying to save Bambi right... You little :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH NO!!!! You are on to me!!;) :)

I have no problem eating meat...but I don't wanna be there when it dies!!

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 06:04 PM
That overnight cost doesn't surprise me any. My nephew left his band folder here this summer and needed it for band camp. It was a legal size manilla folder with about 15 sheets of music in it....it cost me $37.50 to overnight it to Florida with Fed-Ex!

yeah and then after I told the guy the cheaper one would be fine...he just kept on asking while I was fillilng out my check. I was like ***????