PDA

View Full Version : Some Wylie/Seminole pics

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 03:04 PM
I put up some from pregame pics from this one. You can see that the weather was somewhat extreme in the first one.

Wylie/Seminole Pics (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=429857#post429857)

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I put up some from pregame pics from this one. You can see that the weather was somewhat extreme in the first one.

Wylie/Seminole Pics (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=429857#post429857)

Ewwww......I'm glad I met you at halftime of the previous game and you so graciously agreed to take the flag.

I would have felt guily had I said the flag would be there and left!

I would NOT have liked sitting out in that. I did'nt know there was a chance of rain that night, and wasn't prepared at all!!

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Ewwww......I'm glad I met you at halftime of the previous game and you so graciously agreed to take the flag.

I would have felt guily had I said the flag would be there and left!

I would NOT have liked sitting out in that. I did'nt know there was a chance of rain that night, and wasn't prepared at all!!

Oh no it wasn't in the forecast for ANYWHERE in Texas. It just started POURING!!!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Oh no it wasn't in the forecast for ANYWHERE in Texas. It just started POURING!!!

For real??

I guess all those other people were just better prepared than me....I couldn't believe all the rain ponchos I saw all the sudden coming out of hiding!

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For real??

I guess all those other people were just better prepared than me....I couldn't believe all the rain ponchos I saw all the sudden coming out of hiding!

I didn't see too many. Most of the ones I saw where either stadium officals and one guy who came in with like 50 about 15 minutes after the rain started. Oh crap I gotta get the flag mailed out today...I'll have to do that on my break cuz I didn't do it on lunch! :mad: