PDA

View Full Version : It's Amazing....

zeus63
11-15-2005, 12:34 PM
how many people are on here talking about about everything besides the playoffs. (Not referring to everyone, by the way.) It would be nice to talk about some of the upcoming games rather than having pi$$ing contests (hope I don't get in trouble for that) over things that no one can change and quite frankly don't care about. The debate that is happening between Snyder and Sweetwater posters is incredible. The most incredible thing is that most of you have no clue what the rivalry is about, all you really want to do is have something to argue about. As a former Tiger football player I can assure you that the rivalry is strong and will always remain so. However, most of the carrying on about who is better and who is not is done so by people that are not even a part of it. I've stated in some of my previous posts that it is this kind of behavior that demeans the purpose of sports. It is also this kind of behavior and comments that destroys the aspect some of our youth have on sports. So, keep these thing in mind as we continue into the playoff.

I apologize if I offend anyone, I just had to speak my mind a little.

pirate4state
11-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Nice post. :clap: I agree, but you'll never change how people bicker back & forth. SOMETIMES...it is the coolest thing about the board. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2005, 12:37 PM
phil c, is that you?

jakarta101
11-15-2005, 12:39 PM
somebody is pissed........

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 12:46 PM
on the first page....RIGHT NOW...there are only 2 threads about Sweetwater and Snyder.

I find THAT amazing!!:p

mwynn05
11-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
on the first page....RIGHT NOW...there are only 2 threads about Sweetwater and Snyder.

I find THAT amazing!!:p yea I agree I would have though there would be 5-6 on the 2nd week day after one of them was beat out

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
how many people are on here talking about about everything besides the playoffs. (Not referring to everyone, by the way.) It would be nice to talk about some of the upcoming games rather than having pi$$ing contests (hope I don't get in trouble for that) over things that no one can change and quite frankly don't care about. The debate that is happening between Snyder and Sweetwater posters is incredible. The most incredible thing is that most of you have no clue what the rivalry is about, all you really want to do is have something to argue about. As a former Tiger football player I can assure you that the rivalry is strong and will always remain so. However, most of the carrying on about who is better and who is not is done so by people that are not even a part of it. I've stated in some of my previous posts that it is this kind of behavior that demeans the purpose of sports. It is also this kind of behavior and comments that destroys the aspect some of our youth have on sports. So, keep these thing in mind as we continue into the playoff.

I apologize if I offend anyone, I just had to speak my mind a little.

This post had nothing to do with the high school playoffs either...

Congrats on taking up space on the front page with a post featuring 'griping and moaning' about things 'other than the football playoffs... Nice Job in trying to prove your point!!!

(there is a suggestions board, ya know)...

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
phil c, is that you?

lol...not this time, huh? :D

zeus63
11-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
This post had nothing to do with the high school playoffs either...

Congrats on taking up space on the front page with a post featuring 'griping and moaning' about things 'other than the football playoffs... Nice Job in trying to prove your point!!!

(there is a suggestions board, ya know)...

I know it's not about the playoff, I'm the one that wrote it. In fact that was the point of the post. (assuming you actually read the whole thing before you put it in a quote and made an arrant remark about it)

shankbear
11-15-2005, 01:38 PM
and then there is the WO-S v. BC peeing match continuing as we type.

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
I know it's not about the playoff, I'm the one that wrote it. In fact that was the point of the post. (assuming you actually read the whole thing before you put it in a quote and made an arrant remark about it)

Hey, I'm just here to have fun, and after reading the whole thing, I realized it wasn't fun and decided to make a reply...

smustangs
11-15-2005, 01:40 PM
if im not mistaken this board is for that reason to discuss football and have fun if arguing comes around so be it its just meaningless fun but u cant seem to understand that and like ive said before if all of it bugs u then dont open the link to read it u can normally tell from the title whats in the thread so read the title and dont open it its pretty simple

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I agree Zeus, it does get pretty old. There have been times when it was entertaining (for awhile)....but they have just about beat that horse(tiger) to death.;)

Personally, I enjoy the joke threads..... :)