2004 Seminole 41-14
Lubbock Cooper 35-14
Glen Rose 58-20
snyder 20-21

2005 Greenwood 44-21
Littlefield ? - ?

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:26 AM
What I fail to understand is how snyder with all the superior athletes that Blackie brags about has failed to achieve the same amout of playoff apperances that the Sweetwater Mustangs have - with those so called lesser individuals

MUST be something to do with the TEAM concept that is taught and coached in Sweetwater

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:28 AM
the 1990 and 2004 are especialy relivant. the last two times Snyder and Swater faced each other in the playoffs in the playoffs.:D
Bubba, Why are you avoiding the question about where YOU played college ball???:D Is it because you just sat in the stands and ate popcorn, got fat and killed birds after high school??

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:30 AM
This aint about me

although you have made it ALL ABOUT YOU

snyder - we are Indiviuals that excell after they leave snyder

Sweetwater - TEAM

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
the 1990 and 2004 are especialy relivant. the last two times Snyder and Swater faced each other in the playoffs in the playoffs.:D
Bubba, Why are you avoiding the question about where YOU played college ball???:D Is it because you just sat in the stands and ate popcorn, got fat and killed birds after high school?? So what if he sits in the stands and eats popcorn. What do you do now? Sit in the stands and eat popcorn. I sit in the stands and eat popcorn. 90 % of the people who watch hs football sit in the stands and eat popcorn.You were sittin in the stands eattin popcorn back when we won state. So whats wrong with sittin in the stands and eattin popcorn.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
This aint about me

although you have made it ALL ABOUT YOU

snyder - we are Indiviuals that excell
Sweetwater - TEAM NO Its about the Program. the program is more than just who wins the most. Its what the program Produces. I think its pathetic in some ways that a school with Sweetwaters history has not produced More high caliber athletes than it has. Sounds like Sweetwater has gotten off easy untill now. Looks like all snyder has needed in the past are coaches who can use all that talent... If you look at your playoff stuff It looks like the tide has turned In Snyder in the last 3 years as compared to the past. Looks like you better keep bringing up the count from back in the 30s in order to say your better.:clap:

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 10:39 AM
LOL no him does not :D :D :D

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Bubba likes Popcorn
especially that Kettle Corn stuff

and by the way

The SWEETWATER MUSTANGS TEAM
has won more playoff game since 1985 than the snyder tiger team has been in - in all the history of snyder tiger playoffs

Sweetwater TEAM wins since 1985 in Playoffs 31
Total playoff games the snyder tiger teams have been in since 1930 (29)

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 10:43 AM
I guess this horse is NNNNNEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR
GOING TO DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE !!! Holy Moly
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....

Still waitin for the props from this year that you talked about ???

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 10:45 AM
NO Its about the Program. the program is more than just who wins the most. Its what the program Produces. I think its pathetic in some ways that a school with Sweetwaters history has not produced More high caliber athletes than it has. Sounds like Sweetwater has gotten off easy untill now. Looks like all snyder has needed in the past are coaches who can use all that talent... If you look at your playoff stuff It looks like the tide has turned In Snyder in the last 3 years as compared to the past. Looks like you better keep bringing up the count from back in the 30s in order to say your better.:clap:

how can the program be about who wins the most? Isnt that what it is all about? Winning? Who cares if you hae athletes that go onto college if they are not producing in high school?

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
So what if he sits in the stands and eats popcorn. What do you do now? Sit in the stands and eat popcorn. I sit in the stands and eat popcorn. 90 % of the people who watch hs football sit in the stands and eat popcorn.You were sittin in the stands eattin popcorn back when we won state. So whats wrong with sittin in the stands and eattin popcorn. Actualy I Wasnt. in the stands. I was At ASU doing bigger things than some state championship if you can believe that, If not fine:)

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Actualy I Wasnt. in the stands. I was At ASU doing bigger things than some state championship if you can believe that, If not fine:) May the football gods strike you down with all of this blassphemy

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
how can the program be about who wins the most? Isnt that what it is all about? Winning? Who cares if you hae athletes that go onto college if they are not producing in high school? Well If a program has alot of state championships and most of its players end up in the Pen as compared to another team who does not, but poduces young men who go on to bigger and better things. Id say I have more admiration for a team whos end result speaks the highest.. BTW how many Wylie players have gone n to play DI or in the NFL?

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 10:52 AM
NO Its about the Program. the program is more than just who wins the most. Its what the program Produces. I think its pathetic in some ways that a school with Sweetwaters history has not produced More high caliber athletes than it has. Sounds like Sweetwater has gotten off easy untill now. Looks like all snyder has needed in the past are coaches who can use all that talent... If you look at your playoff stuff It looks like the tide has turned In Snyder in the last 3 years as compared to the past. Looks like you better keep bringing up the count from back in the 30s in order to say your better.:clap: Look again Blackie since 2000 Sw has made 6 appearrances our record is 11-5 since 2000.Snyder 4 appearrances your record 6-4. Oh yeah the tides are turning.

WitchyWoman
NO Its about the Program. the program is more than just who wins the most. Its what the program Produces. I think its pathetic in some ways that a school with Sweetwaters history has not produced More high caliber athletes than it has. Sounds like Sweetwater has gotten off easy untill now. Looks like all snyder has needed in the past are coaches who can use all that talent... If you look at your playoff stuff It looks like the tide has turned In Snyder in the last 3 years as compared to the past. Looks like you better keep bringing up the count from back in the 30s in order to say your better.:clap:

This is definately true, The Tigers needed New Blood as far as the coaching staff went and now we have it in Coach Rogers and his staff..... They have taken this group of individuals and turned them into a winning team. So Props to our Coaching Staff... I've been watching Tiger Football since I was 5 which would be around 36 years (yes I'm Old) and there is a Huge difference in this Team since Rogers came aboard......

Black_Magic
May the football gods strike you down with all of this blassemy I would say the "Football Gods" blessed me more than most;)

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Well If a program has alot of state championships and most of its players end up in the Pen as compared to another team who does not, but poduces young men who go on to bigger and better things. Id say I have more admiration for a team whos end result speaks the highest.. BTW how many Wylie players have gone n to play DI or in the NFL?

you don't want to go there do you
now you talkin about players ending up in the pen

GEEE you are really reachin for something to promote the tiggers now

of course with that CHEAT motto - I aint suprised

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Look again Blackie since 2000 Sw has made 6 appearrances our record is 11-5 since 2000.Snyder 4 appearrances your record 6-4. Oh yeah the tides are turning. thats right! and you will see that more and more as the years pile up:p

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....

When does the SWEETWATER TEAM get it's props

Prop boy oh prop boy

BRING IN THE PROPS - BLACKIE

SOMEBODY GET THE STAGE HAND IN HERE TO HELP BLACKIE WITH THE PROPS

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:57 AM
you don't want to go there do you
now you talkin about players ending up in the pen

GEEE you are really reachin for something to promote the tiggers now

of course with that CHEAT motto - I aint suprised Well if your saying I am refering to Sweetwater when I say Pen then your being a little defensive. Im making an example that a Program is not JUST judged by The Ws and L. Sure it counts but there are Many other factors that say that a program is succesfull. Like the high caliber athletes It produces that go on to do BIGGER and BETTER things.

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
thats right! and you will see that more and more as the years pile up:p And for years to come many and many many many years to you will see your allmight Future DivI and future NFL players get beat by OUR FUTURE EXCONS. That must make you soooo mad.

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
(yes I'm Old) ......
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!:D :D

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Well if your saying I am refering to Sweetwater when I say Pen then your being a little defensive. Im making an example that a Program is not JUST judged by The Ws and L. Sure it counts but there are Many other factors that say that a program is succesfull. Like the high caliber athletes It produces that go on to do BIGGER and BETTER things.

Is a program judged by the way they CHEAT???
why do you have that as a motto

and where are all the props

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Well if your saying I am refering to Sweetwater when I say Pen then your being a little defensive. Im making an example that a Program is not JUST judged by The Ws and L. Sure it counts but there are Many other factors that say that a program is succesfull. Like the high caliber athletes It produces that go on to do BIGGER and BETTER things. Many players from Sweetwater have moved to do bigger and better things. Just cause they didnt play football doesnt mean they didnt do bigger and better things.

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Would you two go fight in PM's....?? lol :D :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Would you two go fight in PM's....?? lol :D :clap: :clap:
Good moring Mom, I had to take up for you on another board, smart alec kid not giving a Mom the respect she deserved.:cool:

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Well If a program has alot of state championships and most of its players end up in the Pen as compared to another team who does not, but poduces young men who go on to bigger and better things. Id say I have more admiration for a team whos end result speaks the highest.. BTW how many Wylie players have gone n to play DI or in the NFL?

How many Snyder kids have Championship Rings? How many have gone to the playoffs for around 15 consecutive season? Your a idiot and you knwo that you have lost this arguement with bbua joe and the crap coming out of your mouth is just making you look stupider and stupider.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:06 AM
And for years to come many and many many many years to you will see your allmight Future DivI and future NFL players get beat by OUR FUTURE EXCONS. That must make you soooo mad. Oh I dissagree big time. Snyder in the next few years is going to be loaded! Im sure you didnt notice that 6 sophs and 1 frosh started on the varsity this year. and the Frosh team was huge as well as powerfull. You need to get prepared for what is about to happen. I have seen your underclass teams and your about to be in for some disapointment. big time. I can see the O Line next year being bigger and more phisical than the one from a year ago and a backfield all over 210. Things are looking good for snyder in the next two years.;)

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:09 AM
How many Snyder kids have Championship Rings? How many have gone to the playoffs for around 15 consecutive season? Your a idiot and you knwo that you have lost this arguement with bbua joe and the crap coming out of your mouth is just making you look stupider and stupider. NAME ONE Wylie football player that played in the NFL or on a DI football team or all american in the last 10 years.... you will impress me. of course a state championship ring is impresive:rolleyes: nobody said otherwise. BUT , there is more to a programs succes than the number of championships. If you cant see that then I feel for your kids.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:10 AM
good maybe they will go more than one round deep.

jmcgee
Oh I dissagree big time. Snyder in the next few years is going to be loaded! Im sure you didnt notice that 6 sophs and 1 frosh started on the varsity this year. and the Frosh team was huge as well as powerfull. You need to get prepared for what is about to happen. I have seen your underclass teams and your about to be in for some disapointment. big time. I can see the O Line next year being bigger and more phisical than the one from a year ago and a backfield all over 210. Things are looking good for snyder in the next two years.;) I guess you didnt notice the 2Frosh startin for Sweetwater this year and the couple of Soph's and the 6or 7 Juniors.

Bubba-Joe
Oh I dissagree big time. Snyder in the next few years is going to be loaded! Im sure you didnt notice that 6 sophs and 1 frosh started on the varsity this year. and the Frosh team was huge as well as powerfull. You need to get prepared for what is about to happen. I have seen your underclass teams and your about to be in for some disapointment. big time. I can see the O Line next year being bigger and more phisical than the one from a year ago and a backfield all over 210. Things are looking good for snyder in the next two years.;)

Why are you talkin about next year

OH yeah

now I remember this year is over for you

HEY YOU FIND THEM PROPS YET

WHY NOT ASK SOME OTHER TIGER FANS TO HELP YOU LOOK FOR THE PROPS

OH WAIT MOST OTHER SNYDER FANS LIKE WITCHY AND sNYDER MOM HAVE GIVE OUT THIER PROPS

YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE THE PROMISE THAT AINT PRODUCED ANY

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
good maybe they will go more than one round deep. why the hostility. The two losses burn that bad??

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
HANG ON INJURED
BLACKY GONNA GO WITH THE
WE BEAT YOU LAST ARGUMENT NEXT

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:12 AM
I feel for your kids. If everyone in Snyder has your mentality no wonder why yall go one and done alot.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Why are you talkin about next year

OH yeah

now I remember this year is over for you

HEY YOU FIND THEM PROPS YET

WHY NOT ASK SOME OTHER TIGER FANS TO HELP YOU LOOK FOR THE PROPS

OH WAIT MOST OTHER SNYDER FANS LIKE WITCHY AND sNYDER MOM HAVE GIVE OUT THIER PROPS

YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE THE PROMISE THAT AINT PRODUCED ANY man Your as dumb as your name sounds:rolleyes: Did you not read the post I was responding to???

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:13 AM
Which i'm pretty sure they dont have the same mentality.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:13 AM
NAME ONE Wylie football player that played in the NFL or on a DI football team or all american in the last 10 years.... you will impress me. of course a state championship ring is impresive:rolleyes: nobody said otherwise. BUT , there is more to a programs succes than the number of championships. If you cant see that then I feel for your kids.

Wylie is probably one of the most successful programs in the state in the last 20 yrs. Just look at what we have done since the 2000 season. A program is more than about Rings your right but its about wins and Snyder doesnt have many in the playoffs on a regualr basis. One good year. you cant hang your hat on that forever or go back and hold all the mediocre teams up higher because the 2004 team went to the semis.

2000 State Finals lost to gatesville 4 wins in playoffs
2001 First Round loss to Vernon

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:14 AM
NAME ONE Wylie football player that played in the NFL or on a DI football team or all american in the last 10 years.... you will impress me. of course a state championship ring is impresive:rolleyes: nobody said otherwise. BUT , there is more to a programs succes than the number of championships. If you cant see that then I feel for your kids.

Wylie is probably one of the most successful programs in the state in the last 20 yrs. Just look at what we have done since the 2000 season. A program is more than about Rings your right but its about wins and Snyder doesnt have many in the playoffs on a regualr basis. One good year. you cant hang your hat on that forever or go back and hold all the mediocre teams up higher because the 2004 team went to the semis.

2000 State Finals lost to gatesville 4 wins in playoffs
2001 First Round loss to Vernon No wins
2002 Third round loss to Champ Everman 2 wins
2003 Semi finalist to Champ Gainesville 3 wins
2004 State Champs 5 wins

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:16 AM
I feel for your kids. If everyone in Snyder has your mentality no wonder why yall go one and done alot. Man I hope the people in snyder care more about the programs than just the Ws and Ls.. You guys sound like the folks that say winning is the only thing. Maybe thats why Sndyer players have gone on the BIGGER and Better things... and Manybe thats what is holding Swater players from Going on to bigger and better things. SNYDER players realize there are Biggger things out there for them after high shcool many played football with the elite of the sport.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I guess you didnt notice the 2Frosh startin for Sweetwater this year and the couple of Soph's thats 4, Sndyer had 7:eek:

jmcgee
Man I hope the people in snyder care more about the programs than just the Ws and Ls.. You guys sound like the folks that say winning is the only thing. Maybe thats why Sndyer players have gone on the BIGGER and Better things... and Manybe thats what is holding Swater players from Going on to bigger and better things. SNYDER players realize there are Biggger things out there for them after high shcool many played football with the elite of the sport. O my god Snyder players have played with the elite now. But some how they cant beat the excons from sweetwater.

Black_Magic
NAME ONE Wylie football player that played in the NFL or on a DI football team or all american in the last 10 years still waiting.

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Man I hope the people in snyder care more about the programs than just the Ws and Ls.. You guys sound like the folks that say winning is the only thing. Maybe thats why Sndyer players have gone on the BIGGER and Better things... and Manybe thats what is holding Swater players from Going on to bigger and better things. SNYDER players realize there are Biggger things out there for them after high shcool many played football with the elite of the sport.

Who those snyder players playin this weekend??

YOU FIND THOSE PROPS YET???

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
O my god Snyder players have played with the elite now. But some how they cant beat the excons from sweetwater. Now I would think you know better than that. that ball bouncing off the goal post was just ONE example of Snyders ability to beat Sweetwater.:rolleyes:

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
thats 4, Sndyer had 7:eek: And by the way 7 underclassmen dont make a team. lets see if thier supperior talent can beat our future excons.I bet they caint.I bet they caint.

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Now I would think you know better than that. that ball bouncing off the goal post was just ONE example of Snyders ability to beat Sweetwater.:rolleyes: well thats good. They should have beat us they had future elite players on their team.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Who those snyder players playin this weekend??

YOU FIND THOSE PROPS YET??? WELL DAD BURN BUBBA, I STILL AINT HURD YOU SAY WUR YOU PLAYED AFTR HIGH SHCOOL..... YOU PLAY AT SUL ROSS OR SUM UTHER IMBARISIN SCHOOL OR SUMTHIN?

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Man I hope the people in snyder care more about the programs than just the Ws and Ls.. You guys sound like the folks that say winning is the only thing. Maybe thats why Sndyer players have gone on the BIGGER and Better things... and Manybe thats what is holding Swater players from Going on to bigger and better things. SNYDER players realize there are Biggger things out there for them after high shcool many played football with the elite of the sport.

holy crap the words of losers! You cant be serious??? No kids from sweetwaer have gone onto do anything else athletically or in life in general at all. Snyder is whipping everyone in that. :thinking:

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I guess monahans had more future nfl hall of famers on thier team thats why they beat yall.

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:25 AM
holy crap the words of losers! You cant be serious??? No kids from sweetwaer have gone onto do anything else athletically or in life in general at all. Snyder is whipping everyone in that. :thinking: We're just poor dumb cons over here. we have never left this town.

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Now I would think you know better than that. that ball bouncing off the goal post was just ONE example of Snyders ability to beat Sweetwater.:rolleyes:

you still bringin that up

you are running out of material

you got that headstone carved yet???

Here Lies Blackie - Was a snyder tigger fan when a missed Xtra point by SWEETWATER sent the tiggers to the nexr round of the playoffs

that was two season ago for the tiggers right

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:28 AM
still waiting.

you will be waiting for a long long time cause there arent any at all. Wylie has never ever ever been a team that was loaded with superstars. Never. It is always about team. Just liek Permian was int he day it was all about team. We didnt have any exceptional kids last year at all. We had some good football players but none good enough to get to the D1 level. We have quite a few alying other places. But they got the ring. They worked together and won it all. Snyder has had all these superior athletes over the years "apparently" so why the heck didnt they ever advance in the playoffs? Why didnt they make the playoffs some years? Snyder has been a medicore program for a long long time. Before Baugh was there and after Baugh left. They had a great run last year and thats all you have to hang your hats on. ONE YEAR! Get a clue.

Bubba-Joe
Now I would think you know better than that. that ball bouncing off the goal post was just ONE example of Snyders ability to beat Sweetwater.:rolleyes:

What example you got of snyder beating the MUSTANGS TEAM this season

of course there is always Basketball
I hear your tiggers are gettin a head start on that season these days

jmcgee
you still bringin that up

you are running out of material

you got that headstone carved yet???

Here Lies Blackie - Was a snyder tigger fan when a missed Xtra point by SWEETWATER sent the tiggers to the nexr round of the playoffs

that was two season ago for the tiggers right I wouldnt know I was in the pen at the time. Me and all my fellow ex mustangs.

Black_Magic
I guess monahans had more future nfl hall of famers on thier team thats why they beat yall. well durn it I just cant see that far into the future. all I can see is the past and the NFL and DI and all americans Snyder has had.

BTW Injured. Snyder a Loser? thats funny comming from a Wylie poster.:clap: I would say 9-2 this year and district champs, and 12-3 and State semi Finalist last year would prove that word not to be compatible with snyder. If that were the case Wylie and Sweetwater BOTH would be losers.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:29 AM
WELL DAD BURN BUBBA, I STILL AINT HURD YOU SAY WUR YOU PLAYED AFTR HIGH SHCOOL..... YOU PLAY AT SUL ROSS OR SUM UTHER IMBARISIN SCHOOL OR SUMTHIN?

where did you play college ball blackie???

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:30 AM
And by the way 7 underclassmen dont make a team. lets see if thier supperior talent can beat our future excons.I bet they caint.I bet they caint. well that 7 Frosh and Sophs.. there were 7 Jrs:D

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:31 AM
where did you play college ball blackie??? Blackie How Old are you.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:32 AM
where did you play college ball blackie??? College ball. Angelo State. NCAA DII semi finals 1989:thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
well durn it I just cant see that far into the future. all I can see is the past and the NFL and DI and all americans Snyder has had.

BTW Injured. Snyder a Loser? thats funny comming from a Wylie poster.:clap: I would say 9-2 this year and district champs, and 12-3 and State semi Finalist last year would prove that word not to be compatible with snyder. If that were the case Wylie and Sweetwater BOTH would be losers. ONE YEAR IDIOT ONE YEAR!!!

you had a good run ONE YEAR . Now your sitting at home.

Its a damn shame you are such an a#$ cause the rest of the Snyder folks on here are great people.

Bubba-Joe

BTW Injured. Snyder a Loser? thats funny comming from a Wylie poster.:clap: I would say 9-2 this year and district champs, and 12-3 and State semi Finalist last year would prove that word not to be compatible with snyder. If that were the case Wylie and Sweetwater BOTH would be losers.

Of the three teams mentioned here

Can anyone name the two TEAMS that are still in the playoffs

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Ya'll are making me :eyetwitch I'm :rolleyes: to :weeping: with this one........ PLEASE take a :smoker: and :cool: out!!!

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:39 AM
ONE YEAR IDIOT ONE YEAR!!!

you had a good run ONE YEAR . Now your sitting at home.

Its a damn shame you are such an a#$ cause the rest of the Snyder folks on here are great people. Im an A#$ because I will not sit here and Listen to people bash Snyder football. Look If you cant take it dont dish it out. YOU are the one taking Shots here. I have said what that is Negative about WYLIE or Sweetwater??????? NOT A THING... YOU on the other hand REFUSE to accept anythnig other than Wylie or Sweetwater is Superior to Snyder.. I point out Snyder has alot to be proud of and point out the poducts of a great program adn you just want to poo poo it. fine but it funny that you want to say IM the A#$hole:rolleyes: If you cant take it dont dish it out. BTW STUPID ITS THREE YEARS IN A ROW and one game this year 5 last year and 3 the year before...

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Im an A#$ because I will not sit here and Listen to people bash Snyder football. Look If you cant take it dont dish it out. YOU are the one taking Shots here. I have said what that is Negative about WYLIE or Sweetwater??????? NOT A THING... YOU on the other hand REFUSE to accept anythnig other than Wylie or Sweetwater is Superior to Snyder.. I point out Snyder has alot to be proud of and point out the poducts of a great program adn you just want to poo poo it. fine but it funny that you want to say IM the A#$hole:rolleyes: If you cant take it dont dish it out. BTW STUPID ITS THREE YEARS IN A ROW and one game this year 5 last year and 3 the year before...

I openly acknowledge that Snyder had a great run last year. But you base everything off of that. You talked crap all year then you got drummed out first round. You talk about how Snyder is superior ovfer the other two because they hae more Pro players or DI players. Who has more wins? Thats what it is all about. Its about how many wins you generate while you are at each level. You wont acknowledge that. you are making excuses for the mediocrity of Snyder football over the last 20 years until last year. We wont let you do that. You talk to much and ruffle to many feathers to be able to get away with that. And when you present faulty arguments you areogiong to be called out on them. Oh how i wished you would have shown for the M&G last week at your game. I was looking so forward to meeting you.

whats three years in a row?? Finally making playoffs 3 years in aq row?? Woohooo woohooo

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 11:45 AM

Now who started the bashing
The post was started as a comparison between the two playoff histories

Bubba even said that snyder has done well in my first comment

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
and I dont jsut use numbers of games in playoffs i only use wins. Those are the only ones that count when you really look at it.

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Well guys I've got to go to bed.

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Now who started the bashing
The post was started as a comparison between the two playoff histories

Bubba even said that snyder has done well in my first comment SpreadtheRed
Rookie

Member #: 5650
hahahaha
"Sndyer=Chokers, the point is Snyder's season is over!!! hahahaha. Time for the seniors to go cry about how bad they choked and the rest of the team to start wonderin how bad sweetwater will beat them next year. No matter what happens to Sweetwater, they got farther than Snyder"

I would say sweetwater posters started smack talking.
:rolleyes:

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 12:02 PM

This was your 2nd post on this thread Blackie
up till then only you and I had posted on this thread

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 12:14 PM
This was your 2nd post on this thread Blackie
up till then only you and I had posted on this thread Come on! :rolleyes: you posted this thread after anotherone for the explicit purpose to try to put fourth some sore of supiriority of Swater over Snyder because it didnt go well on the other thread. You love to talk about State championships. How many does Sweetwater have in sports total. Snyder has more so I think it funny that you cling to the one 20 yars ago.

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I posted the thread to show how many times each program had been in the playoffs
and the wins each had

the facts speak for themselves

I gave credit to the snyder TEAM for what they had done.

Read what you want to

your argument was one of Individuals
vs.
the argument of TEAM

you then started to bash with words such as pathetic ect.......

THIS FOOTBALL SEASON
NOT BASEBALL
NOT DRAMA

WHEN WE GET TO THOSE SEASONS
YOU CAN POST ALL THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL YOU WANT ABOUT THE SNYDER DRAMA CLUB AND THE SNYDER BASEBALL TEAM YOU WANT TO
OR DO IT NOW

REMEMBER THIS
FOOTBALL IS KING IN WEST - TEXAS
NOT DRAMA
NOT BASEBALL

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Sweetwater has had more wins than Snyder. No doubt. Im just pointing out that Snyder has produced more athletes that have gon on to bigger and better things. Thats jsut a fact just like what you pointed out. A football programs success is based on Ws and Ls but also what its produces in people after they leave. Im suprised that Swater has not had more athletes go on to bigger and better programs than high school football. You have your oppinion and I have mine.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I posted the thread to show how many times each program had been in the playoffs
and the wins each had

the facts speak for themselves

I gave credit to the snyder TEAM for what they had done.

Read what you want to

your argument was one of Individuals
vs.
the argument of TEAM

you then started to bash with words such as pathetic ect.......

THIS FOOTBALL SEASON
NOT BASEBALL
NOT DRAMA

WHEN WE GET TO THOSE SEASONS
YOU CAN POST ALL THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL YOU WANT ABOUT THE SNYDER DRAMA CLUB AND THE SNYDER BASEBALL TEAM YOU WANT TO
OR DO IT NOW

REMEMBER THIS
FOOTBALL IS KING IN WEST - TEXAS
NOT DRAMA
NOT BASEBALL
sry blacky...the man has got a point

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm sooooo hungry........ oh sorry just thinking :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 12:47 PM

Me too!! This morning has just FLOWN by!!

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:48 PM

me too!...lets go eat, its like an hour and 30 minute drive from here to snyder...we can go to that lil country kinda restaurant yall just opened like last year or sumthing, its like down the main street from sonic i think, if im not mistaking

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
me too!...lets go eat, its like an hour and 30 minute drive from here to snyder...we can go to that lil country kinda restaurant yall just opened like last year or sumthing, its like down the main street from sonic i think, if im not mistaking

Hmmm can't think of the one you mean unless your talking about Pump Jack's, maybe your talking about Ms Wilson's kitchen?

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Me too!! This morning has just FLOWN by!!

I think I used up all my sustance reading Magic and Bubba's WAR!
GEEEZZZZZ

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Alright WW, 04 is going to buy you lunch at Countryplace. He's right, his dad did raise him right.:thumbsup:

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Hmmm can't think of the one you mean unless your talking about Pump Jack's, maybe your talking about Ms Wilson's kitchen? PUMP-JACKS!!!! THATS IT!!! i never got to eat there, i was going to the night sweetwater played yall there in baseball last spring, i was gonna go w/ one of my snyder friends and buy her dinner (i know u prolly know her or who she is) but never got to

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 12:51 PM
GEEEZZZZZ
Man, I'm with you. That was a beating. I'm whipped, gotta eat and take a nap.:thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:52 PM
darn it I forgot that one and they have a killer California Kobb Salad..... to thanx 04 I'll see ya there.

vet93
I have followed this topic with interest....Black Magic....your arguments about individual accolades when we are talking about a team sport is ridiculous. If anything your argument does more against Snyder Football than for it....if a team has superior talent (a point made by you concerning DI players, all americans etc...) then why doesn't Snyder have more wins than Sweetwater and Wylie within the same time frame? That doesn't speak well for the program...using your logic. I am not here to bash Snyder....I was just pointing out how your logic doesn't hold water. Congratulations to Tony Degrate and Sonny Cumbie and yourself for achieving things in college...those were great accomplishments! However...this discussion has been about team success over a given period of time. Snyder's accomplishments are not as good as Sweetwater and Snyder's as a team over the past 20 years...but that is o.k. (few teams have had that kind of success). That doesn't however mean that Snyder's future is any less bright or that people are hating on Snyder. To be quite honest....I would say that people are focusing more on your attitude than the Tigers themselves. In all honesty, I have heard very few negative comments conerning Snyder unless they were within the context of the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry (to be expected) or more commonly...in rebuttal to some of your caustic, smug comments.

Bullaholic
Black Magic & Bubba Joe---I don't want in the middle....and I certainly don't want to "pirate" this thread---but just for the "fun" of it, take a break for something worthy of both of your football knowledge talents---Which one of you guys can make the best prediction for the final scores of:

Ab-Wylie/Canyon
Sweetwater/Littlefield

Both of your teams have played each of these 4-3A schools and each other, so you should have some "feel" for these games.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:53 PM
GEEEZZZZZ

well...since u used all ur sustance, you could now use a lil sustanence (aka FOOD)

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 12:53 PM
PUMP-JACKS!!!! THATS IT!!! i never got to eat there, i was going to the night sweetwater played yall there in baseball last spring, i was gonna go w/ one of my snyder friends and buy her dinner (i know u prolly know her or who she is) but never got to
Bummer 04, it went bankrupt and closed.:weeping: :weeping:

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Leave it to Vet93 to put this all in perspective!!

Thanks Vet!!:clap: :clap:

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
PUMP-JACKS!!!! THATS IT!!! i never got to eat there, i was going to the night sweetwater played yall there in baseball last spring, i was gonna go w/ one of my snyder friends and buy her dinner (i know u prolly know her or who she is) but never got to

Sorry PJ closed about a Month ago...... :weeping:

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Black Magic & Bubba Joe---I don't want in the middle....and I certainly don't want to "pirate" this thread---but just for the "fun" of it, take a break for something worthy of both of your football knowledge talents---Which one of you guys can make the best prediction for the final scores of:

Ab-Wylie/Seminole
Sweetwater/Littlefield

Both of your teams have played each of these 4-3A schools and each other, so you should have some "feel" for these games.

Abilene Wylie/Seminole?????

They played last week!

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Bummer 04, it went bankrupt and closed.:weeping: :weeping:

:eek: :eek: :( :( WHYYYYYYYYYY??????????:weeping: :weeping:

mustang04
11-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Sorry PJ closed about a Month ago...... :weeping:

well....i can grill some purdy good steaks, and my friends tell me i make some MEAN mac'n'cheese :D

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 12:58 PM

They played last week!

Let me make the prediction Wylie 36 Seminole 6 hee hee he :D
Damn I'm good, they don't call me a witch for nothing ya know.

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 01:00 PM
well....i can grill some purdy good steaks, and my friends tell me i make some MEAN mac'n'cheese :D

Okee dokeee anything will work @ this point I'm feeling weak.....
see ya'll after lunch kids

mustang04
11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Let me make the prediction Wylie 36 Seminole 6 hee hee he :D
Damn I'm good, they don't call me a witch for nothing ya know.
...ill put a spell on you...and now ur mine..."

oops sry, i was mesmerized:D

sWaterislife
11-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by vet93
I have followed this topic with interest....Black Magic....your arguments about individual accolades when we are talking about a team sport is ridiculous. If anything your argument does more against Snyder Football than for it....if a team has superior talent (a point made by you concerning DI players, all americans etc...) then why doesn't Snyder have more wins than Sweetwater and Wylie within the same time frame? That doesn't speak well for the program...using your logic. I am not here to bash Snyder....I was just pointing out how your logic doesn't hold water. Congratulations to Tony Degrate and Sonny Cumbie and yourself for achieving things in college...those were great accomplishments! However...this discussion has been about team success over a given period of time. Snyder's accomplishments are not as good as Sweetwater and Snyder's as a team over the past 20 years...but that is o.k. (few teams have had that kind of success). That doesn't however mean that Snyder's future is any less bright or that people are hating on Snyder. To be quite honest....I would say that people are focusing more on your attitude than the Tigers themselves. In all honesty, I have heard very few negative comments conerning Snyder unless they were within the context of the Sweetwater/Snyder rivalry (to be expected) or more commonly...in rebuttal to some of your caustic, smug comments.

Nice one vet93...

the part of saying that individual success is more important just makes me think that there is alot of selfish people in Snyder.. (NOT SAYING THERE IS)...

And IF we're looking to the future.. The Mighty Mites of Sweetwater just won the Super Bowl.. Our future is looking Great...lol..

How can you successfully argue that more athletes have come out of Snyder than Sweetwater.. We got guys running track in the Olympics and in college.. Baseball and basketball.. When you go to try and look up all the guys that were great in school.. you most of time findout that they dont make it far .. But guys like David Terrel Who some thought was just average in school.. has spent time in the NFL.. Who's to say what kind of future these guys will have.. Play as a team win as a team.. Will always be instilled in their minds for the rest of their lives..

A program might not be based solely on W's and L's.. But on the product of boys turning to men and being successful and responsible adults... Not Athletes.. Remember its just a game!

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 01:09 PM
i swear i said the EXACT same things.

LeonJr
11-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Your Psychic!

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 01:57 PM
What I fail to understand is how snyder with all the superior athletes that Blackie brags about has failed to achieve the same amout of playoff apperances that the Sweetwater Mustangs have - with those so called lesser individuals

MUST be something to do with the TEAM concept that is taught and coached in Sweetwater This was the first post after Bubba put this topic up SO, Who started to bring up Superior ahletes on THIS thread?????? BUBBA so, before you spout off and say Im coming across as smug you need to read everyones comments with the same in the same way.

By sWaterislife

"Cumbie .. oh my..lol... 8-3 as a senior at Snyder... WOW ... put out first round.. ONE AND DONE MAN... You put anybody at QB in that offense at TEXAS TECH and you get a Passing leader.. ALL they do is pass.. AT this level all we have is State Championships... There is no other greater achievement in High School football... YOu havent won any .. get over it..lol... We have more district titles won when snyder is in our district than snyder has TOTAL...

Let's get back to the giving credit where credit is due...

Enough with rivalry.. ya'll blew it .."

Look You dont like what I say then TOUGH :( deal with it. Its simple My piont is than If you want to compare sweetwater wins vs Snyder wins do it. its fine. pat your self on your back all you want. Im not saying they didnt happen. If you dont like the fact that I post that Snyder football has produced more football players who have gone on to bigger and better things than High school football than sweetwater or Wylie have then go cry about it all you want but dont turn the point into something it is not and dont try to say I changed the subject when BUBBA him self did that on the 3rd post on this thread.....

MY POINT IS A SIMPLE ONE.. You want to bash Snyder football im gona come back and defend it... If you believe that the ONLY measure of the success of a football program is who has the most wins , your welcome to have that narrow view. If you believe that a program that has been in the playoffs 4 years in a row , 2 district championships, 10 playoff games in 4 years, semifinalist 1 year, quarterfinalist 2 years out of those and has produced MORE DI and NFL athletes than your program is inferior, go ahead LOL:clap: :rolleyes: I think its funny you want to focuss ONLY on your total wins and a state championship as the only measure of your programs success. As an ex tiger I would rather play vs the Cowboys infront of 92,000 people 7 years later than beating sweetwater back in high school :rolleyes: But then again bubba you couldnt fathom that now could you.

Congrats to Sweetwater on a succesfull program, BUT wheather you like it your not, your not so special as you want to believe. a neighbor to the west has much to show for the efforts on the football field.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:03 PM

Congrats to Sweetwater on a succesfull program, BUT wheather you like it your not, your not so special as you want to believe. a neighbor to the west has much to show for the efforts on the football field.

oh yeah.....well...well...ur mom is special:tongue: :hand:

sry...im getting a kick out of all this:D

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:06 PM
oh yeah.....well...well...ur mom is special:tongue: :hand:

sry...im getting a kick out of all this:D THanks 04 you Just proved the biggest part of my post!:thumbsup: I knew I could count on you.

Bullaholic
11-15-2005, 02:11 PM

They played last week!

Sorry bout' that----of course, I meant Ab-Wylie/Canyon. Thanks RM---but you could have corrected it for me you know---you'll be old too some day....:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by vet93

Don't think I could have said it better...

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:13 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty proud of Monahans too. (Had to take my shot.)

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Yeah, I'm pretty proud of Monahans too. (Had to take my shot.) I knew I could count on 04 but Im getting all kinds of help. LOL. there will be more to come. keep proving my point guys. Keepum comming!

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:17 PM
THanks 04 you Just proved the biggest part of my post!:thumbsup: I knew I could count on you. i dont think so...from what i gather, this IS a high school football website, not a "what did ur guys do after high school" site...and throughout the history of both schools, its very safe to say sweetwater has been and is consistently a better high school football team

and by the way..my post was a joke, so i hope u meant ur getting a kick outta this when u say i "proved the biggest part of ur post" if not, then u need to learn to have a sense of humor, or did u miss that part of ur college life playing football for the almighty Ram Football team??

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:21 PM
i dont think so...from what i gather, this IS a high school football website, not a "what did ur guys do after high school" site...and throughout the history of both schools, its very safe to say sweetwater has been and is consistently a better high school football team

Now its a High school "FOOTBALL" website. I believe I remember many post on sweetwater sports ingeneral form you. OR does your HYPOCRYTICAL mind not remember those posts:clap: :clap: do you need me to pull up an of those posts to REMIND you of them?

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey C'mon Reggie we're all Rams now, don't hate...
Can't we all just get along?

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:22 PM
EVERYBODY!!! i KNOW whats wrong w/ black magic!!!!!

after getting beat by monahans and having to give sweetwater props of being the better football team this year (BM even said so in a waaay earlier post that whoever goes further is better) i think black magic is starting to feel insecure about himself and is throwing up these ridiculuos comments and claims as a last defense mechanism...what he DOESNT need is us arguing w/ him even tho just about all of yall are right! what he REALLY needs, .....is a hug, c'mon yall!!!:)

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Now its a High school "FOOTBALL" website. I believe I remember many post on sweetwater sports ingeneral form you. OR does your HYPOCRYTICAL mind not remember those posts:clap: :clap: do you need me to pull up an of those posts to REMIND you of them?

oh im not saying im not guilty of posting stuff that has nothing to do w/ football, but, ill also say that when there is an arguement between highschool football and what has been done after players have graduated...high school football wins...and as of RIGHT NOW...SNYDER ISNT PLAYING ANYMORE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-15-2005, 02:26 PM
oh im not saying im not guilty of posting stuff that has nothing to do w/ football, but, ill also say that when there is an arguement between highschool football and what has been done after players have graduated...high school football wins...and as of RIGHT NOW...SNYDER ISNT PLAYING ANYMORE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL

HAHA

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:26 PM
blacky...i do admire ur persistency and u being adamant about ur points, u would make a good lawyer 'defend ur case even when u know u have lost" i like that....

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:28 PM
oh im not saying im not guilty of posting stuff that has nothing to do w/ football, but, ill also say that when there is an arguement between highschool football and what has been done after players have graduated...high school football wins...and as of RIGHT NOW...SNYDER ISNT PLAYING ANYMORE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL You can have any oppinion you want. BUT I believe What a player develops into AFTER his high school years is relivant as well. dont like it, sorry.You are welcom to your oppinion. everybody has one like the orifice below the blelt in the rear.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
You can have any oppinion you want. BUT I believe What a player develops into AFTER his high school years is relivant as well. dont like it, sorry.You are welcom to your oppinion. everybody has one like the orifice below the blelt in the rear.
but it has no relivence to the highschool team he played on....i know plenty of ppl who became GREAT after highschool in sports...and it had NOTHING to do w/ their highschool football program

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:33 PM

Congrats to Sweetwater on a succesfull program.

As Close to the props as we gonna get from the Stage Hand

Okay
yes I needed to edit your quote Blackie
but I guess somewhere in there is you giving props to THIS years Sweetwater TEAM

of course I aint trying to put words in for you......

Glad that we could entertain all you downlowers today.

Ole Bubba gonna try and focus all post and comments on the Littlefield Wildcats v the Sweetwater Mustangs

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:34 PM
but it has no relivence to the highschool team he played on....i know plenty of ppl who became GREAT after highschool in sports...and it had NOTHING to do w/ their highschool football program I can tell you it has everything do do with your team and program. I played Football since 8 years old and it has to do with the Pee wee program and support that was there. Im suprised you cant see that.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:38 PM
I can tell you it has everything do do with your team and program. I played Football since 8 years old and it has to do with the Pee wee program and support that was there. Im suprised you cant see that.
i didnt say "it never has anything to do w/ ur team and program" i said where ive seen it and it "HAD nothing to do w/ their team and program" meaning i was implying those ppl i mentioned....my dad never played pee-wee football..i never did, yes i still am a mustang but it doesnt mean that ANYBODY who accomplishes something in sports in college owe it to their highschool

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:40 PM
i didnt say "it never has anything to do w/ ur team and program" i said where ive seen it and it "HAD nothing to do w/ their team and program" meaning i was implying those ppl i mentioned....my dad never played pee-wee football..i never did, yes i still am a mustang but it doesnt mean that ANYBODY who accomplishes something in sports in college owe it to their highschool If you played College ball or in the NFL I believe you would realize just how much you owed it to the programs in the past you were a part of. they make you what you are. You ever hear that we are the products of our environments?

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Yes. Everybody hears that we are products of our environment. And, that is only true if you are an idiot or an unmotivated atomiton that is satified with other people making their choices for them. So, that statement is mute. Next argument please.

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Well, that's 10 minutes of my life I wish I had back. :(

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes. Everybody hears that we are products of our environment. And, that is only true if you are an idiot or an unmotivated atomiton that is satified with other people making their choices for them. So, that statement is mute. Next argument please. I have to say thats a load of you know what... believe it or not. your a product of your environment and past experiences too zeus63. does that make you an idiot? you make that call.

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, that's 10 minutes of my life I wish I had back. :(

LMAO.......... me tooooooooo..............

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah, me too. I'm being very vengeful today. I need to reflect on Happy Gilmore and get in my circular flow. Out with the bad, in with the good.

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Dang thread kinda got out of control huh LH mom

how may pages?

9 pages
125 post and 932 views
WOW

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:51 PM
No I am not a product of my past experiences. I grew from my experiences and learned from them. I did not let them dictact who I became.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sorry bout' that----of course, I meant Ab-Wylie/Canyon. Thanks RM---but you could have corrected it for me you know---you'll be old too some day....:D

I'm sorry....I didn't even think about it!!:p

And I guess I am already considered "old" by some on here.

I read on another thread where ROM actually stood for "Really Old Mom":( :(

Bubba-Joe
and counting

mustang04
i dont think so

my dad wasnt a stellar football player in highschool team..the 70's mutangs werent that great anyways, and im pretty sure he WALKED ON his soph. year in college, and developed into a great player at college...he never once has mentioned to me "i owe it to the highschool program"

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah, me too. I'm being very vengeful today. I need to reflect on Happy Gilmore and get in my circular flow. Out with the bad, in with the good.

WOOO WEEEEE I've got to calm down, I'm chewing my gum so hard and fast I have a d!@# headache now... please I need rest and a cold beer... you guys are making me dizzy.

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
i dont think so

my dad wasnt a stellar football player in highschool team..the 70's mutangs werent that great anyways, and im pretty sure he WALKED ON his soph. year in college, and developed into a great player at college...he never once has mentioned to me "i owe it to the highschool program"

Thank you!!

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Is it time for a BEER
I missed the announcement

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:55 PM
WOOO WEEEEE I've got to calm down, I'm chewing my gum so hard and fast I have a d!@# headache now... please I need rest and a cold beer... you guys are making me dizzy.

Hold On!! Little too early for the cold ones to be coming out of the fridge.

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Is it time for a BEER
I missed the announcement

Well for everyother STATE in the USA it's 5 o'clock somewhere...
But here in TEXAS it's 12 o'clock somewhere!!! Consider the announcement made go get em'!

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Hold On!! Little too early for the cold ones to be coming out of the fridge.

Aint never too EARLY for BEER

mustang04
11-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Thank you!! no problem.....its just i was raised by a guy who played pro football....and did he push me to play football..NO! he told me he would rather me become a doctor and use my brain, but he was behind me every step when i was playing football, and i dont play football anymore but u know what....HE'S STILL behind me...there are ppl who have very successful highschool football careers and become nothing (in a athlete sense) but there are those who were nothing to their team and program who physically and mentally develop years after they graduate highschool, walk on somewhere and are great

BOTTOM LINE......snyder is outta the playoffs:D :D :devil:

zeus63
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Aint never too EARLY for BEER

Can I quote you on that when I get into an argument with my wife about it? Just Kidding.

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
This dang thread just won't die will
it
Okay folks gotta go check some feeders for dark

which means I am outta here
Blackie have a nice day or what is left of it
see I anit all hate and such

mustang04
11-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Can I quote you on that when I get into an argument with my wife about it? Just Kidding.
haha

i could use a couple of shots right now...gimme some tequila!!

if i was to drink beer this early..it better be DANG cold...Coors Light....AHHHHH

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 03:08 PM
i dont think so

Reggie, your dad graduated from Sweetwater in 70???

mustang04
11-15-2005, 03:09 PM
blacky....yes it is awesome how many college and pro athletes have come from snyder and i commend snyder on it...but i know guys in sweetwater who did play for sweetwater and never played college or pro, but have families and kids and old highschool friends, and they are some of the happiest people ive ever known...just like there are greater things past a highschool football team..there are also great things in life than playing college and pro...like just being alive maybe??

mustang04
11-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Reggie, your dad graduated from Sweetwater in 70???
nope...77 i believe...what about u?...u might know my grandmother, she ws the counselor at Sweetwater High until she died of cancer when i was one

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 03:13 PM
nope...77 i believe...what about u?...u might know my grandmother, she ws the counselor at Sweetwater High until she died of cancer when i was one
72, more than one counselor, which one was your grandmother??

mustang04
11-15-2005, 03:14 PM
72, more than one counselor, which one was your grandmother??

wanda sue ham...but they might not have been in s'water yet....they moved there when my dad was in like 8th grade or sumthin

or it might have been earlier...not sure

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 03:17 PM
wanda sue ham...but they might not have been in s'water yet....they moved there when my dad was in like 8th grade or sumthin

or it might have been earlier...not sure
I guess I'll break out the ole annual and do some looking. That was a year or two ago.

Tweeder215
11-15-2005, 03:18 PM
If you played College ball or in the NFL I believe you would realize just how much you owed it to the programs in the past you were a part of. they make you what you are. You ever hear that we are the products of our environments?

Yes I agree, we are a product of our environments and that being said, I would like to say this. There might be more athletes that do bigger things when they leave Snyder (a.k.a- change their environment) but when they are in that "Snyder Environment" they don't seem to do so hot. Matter of fact, this entire post you have talked about Snyder making the plaoffs 3 years in a row and goin 5 deep once and 3 deep once and 1 deep THIS YEAR. But I would like to point out that not only has Sweetwater matched you in this category (with the exception of last year (good job tigers) Which might I add is over) but Sweetwater JUST WON BI-DISTRICT FOR THE 6TH YEAR IN A ROW. Snyder hasn't even been in the playoffs all those years.

playoffs 4 years in a row , 2 district championships, 10 playoff games in 4 years, semifinalist 1 year, quarterfinalist 2 years out of those

^Snyder has done well i agree but lets look at Sweetwater shall we (In the same time frame) District Champs 3 years, Playoffs 4 years in a row Bi-District Champs 4 years in a row, Quarterfinalist 2 of those, and 13 total playoff games to your 10....the sad thing is that lately I have really been on the Snyder bandwagon (as much as someone from Sweetwater can be) but people like you and comments like those remind me of why our two towns (and football teams) absolutely despise one another. You have done well, Snyder, but you haven't done as well as Sweetwater or Wylie (who might I add has a Great program too). Drop it, the stats show you are wrong just move on and hit a 3 for me at practice today...

zeus63
11-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Forget about the Stangs and the Tigers, we are tlaking about cold beer now. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Forget about the Stangs and the Tigers, we are tlaking about cold beer now. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
How about a big ole glass of tea for the teetotalers in the group??:D :D

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 03:24 PM
The thread has become redundant.

Here is a definition for any of you who do not know what that means:

re·dun·dant adj.

1. Exceeding what is necessary or natural; superfluous.
2. Needlessly wordy or repetitive in expression.
3. Of or relating to linguistic redundancy.

keenoace
11-15-2005, 03:26 PM
blacky....yes it is awesome how many college and pro athletes have come from snyder and i commend snyder on it...but i know guys in sweetwater who did play for sweetwater and never played college or pro, but have families and kids and old highschool friends, and they are some of the happiest people ive ever known...just like there are greater things past a highschool football team..there are also great things in life than playing college and pro...like just being alive maybe??

Being alive is great! I thank God every day when I wake up that I am alive. But if you really love the game, baseball in my case, you do whatever it takes to make it to the next level. Played 3 years of college baseball. Some of the best years of my life. Tore MUCL in my arm then it all went down from there. Gonna finish school and become a coach. So all I am saying is that High School football/baseball, etc. was fun and all but if you want it bad enough you would be involved with game as much as possible. Like play at the next level or go to school and become a Coach. And have kids and be happy.

donjuan
11-15-2005, 03:33 PM
I think Monahans has either 24 or 25 playoff appearances in its history. State champs in 1948.

mustang04
11-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Being alive is great! I thank God every day when I wake up that I am alive. But if you really love the game, baseball in my case, you do whatever it takes to make it to the next level. Played 3 years of college baseball. Some of the best years of my life. Tore MUCL in my arm then it all went down from there. Gonna finish school and become a coach. So all I am saying is that High School football/baseball, etc. was fun and all but if you want it bad enough you would be involved with game as much as possible. Like play at the next level or go to school and become a Coach. And have kids and be happy.

i really loved the game...i would give anything to go back to play at least another game of full pad tackle football....i was wanting to walk on here, but doing that and pre-med.....would be TOUGH

Rainman
11-15-2005, 07:51 PM
When the time comes to put down the pads and hang up the cleats, it is a terribly hard thing to do. Enjoy ever minute you are given.

smustangs
11-15-2005, 07:56 PM
exactly well put

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Drop it, the stats show you are wrong just move on and hit a 3 for me at practice today...
Man your dense Tweeder. I never said Sweetwater had not matched Snyders last 4 years in the playoffs:rolleyes: YOU are wanting to go there. Im saying SNYDER has had as Impresive last 4 years as just about any team around. THATS IT... Read my post for what it is and all it is. You take after some woman I know because you have a hard time just taking statements for what is said and only for what is said... Second Hit a 3 in Practice?? if you only knew how stupid that sounds to some who know me on here ... LOL Il try to accomidate you anyway..

I Guess what Im seeing is Sweetwater and Wylie are having a problem with an equal being around the last 3-4 years. dont know why but its clear. Guess your going to have to get use to it.

Tweeder215
11-16-2005, 09:25 AM
I realize what u said but you just proved my point by saying

I Guess what Im seeing is Sweetwater and Wylie are having a problem with an equal being around the last 3-4 years.

I never said Snyder wasn't good because the last few years they have been great and I love it cause it makes for better Sweetwater-Snyder games (which are the best) but my point was that "an equal" Snyder is not. And the 3 comment actually wasn't meant to be taken personally but i appreciate your effort to accomodate me, haha.

Rainman
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Man your dense Tweeder. I never said Sweetwater had not matched Snyders last 4 years in the playoffs YOU are wanting to go there. Im saying SNYDER has had as Impresive last 4 years as just about any team around. THATS IT... Read my post for what it is and all it is. You take after some woman I know because you have a hard time just taking statements for what is said and only for what is said... Second Hit a 3 in Practice?? if you only knew how stupid that sounds to some who know me on here ... LOL Il try to accomidate you anyway..

Wow, I believe that games played is a great way to compare two teams. That would include thier playoff runs. You can't just introduce the facts that you like and ignore others, and then get mad when someone else brings them up. This is just like you.

Tweeder215
11-16-2005, 12:11 PM
I agree, Thanks Rainman.

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Wow, I believe that games played is a great way to compare two teams. That would include thier playoff runs. You can't just introduce the facts that you like and ignore others, and then get mad when someone else brings them up. This is just like you. Thank you thats EXACTLY what Im talking about. I believe exactly the same thing. thanks Rainman I agree and thats what I have been harping on. you can use any measure you want of a team success. If your view is narow in my view and I want to include other results that should be taken just like yours should.:clap:

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Oh Lawd what did I do
Blacki
meet cha at the Gentlemans club - I will by the 1st round if this thread will please die the death it deserves