PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Vs. Littlefield

LewP
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Howdy everyone,

I'm new on this board and was wondering if anyone has any information on Littlefield. I live in Ft. Worth and we don't get much info about panhandle teams. They don't have much in the way of an on-line newspaper either. I'm an old Mustang fan. Any info would be appreciated.

LewP

NateDawg39
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah a bit of info would be nice.

sww-bull52
11-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey Lew,
It's Guy. The most interesting thing I've seen so far is that they have lost to Levelland and Lubbock Cooper.
Welcome aboard and:

GO MUSTANGS

LewP
11-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Hey Guy....good to see you!

I wish they would play those games closer to me..LOL

Hopefully they will. Good seeing you.

LewP

sww-bull52
11-14-2005, 11:17 PM
I guess the deeper we get in the playoffs(knock on wood) the closer we will get to your area. Have you made any games yet?

LewP
11-14-2005, 11:24 PM
No, not yet.

The last game I saw was last year when the Mustangs played Glen Rose in Brownwood. I may have to just take off work and start planning to see some games. Bout time huh?

Most of my business is on the weekends though, so driving from like Lubbock would be a killer.

sww-bull52
11-14-2005, 11:38 PM
I was at that Glen Rose game. My son kicked that 39 yard field goal and he was just a soph. Hopefully you'll get to see a game or two.

LewP
11-14-2005, 11:46 PM
I remember that.

How's his leg now Guy? Any chance of him kicking off anymore?

sww-bull52
11-14-2005, 11:52 PM
They may use him sparingly. Luckely, Parker is doing a really good job. Bull asked to kick last week but they decided to not use him this year unless something happens to Parker. I hope nothing like that comes up. This is Parkers Senior year and Bull has one more.

mulefan
11-14-2005, 11:55 PM
i have a roster i can upload. they have 2 backs. the south-african #33 is good but not as fast as i have heard he was. now the smaller one #32 is small but fast. they have a receiver that can burn you if the qb and him will get on the same page. they are very good when they play together. they start having problems when stuff dont do their way early or miscues. they are the kind of team that if you put your guard down they will beat you.

jmcgee
11-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks Mulefan

LewP
11-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Thanks Mule...

Nice Sig...ask him to make me one..LOL

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
They may use him sparingly. Luckely, Parker is doing a really good job. Bull asked to kick last week but they decided to not use him this year unless something happens to Parker. I hope nothing like that comes up. This is Parkers Senior year and Bull has one more.

Thank you. I was wondering why #52 wasn't kicking-off anymore.
I guess I was on the wrong message board.

sww-bull52
11-15-2005, 12:42 AM
He tore his Quad during pre-game warm ups before the homecoming game. I was watching him warm up and he he was kicking 65-70 yards. Guess he did'nt stretch good enough. I watched him warm up before on game and he Tee'd up at the Forty and went down the middle of the goal posts and it landed half way up the steps!!! Oh, well. There's always next year.

LewP
11-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Wow....what a leg!!!!

Will he kick extra points next year also?

sww-bull52
11-15-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm not the coach, but I would think so.

swtrainer09
11-15-2005, 10:17 AM
I think Sweetwater by at least 21--
Go Big Red!!!

STATE BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Littlefield (29) 1936,44,45,46,49,51,54,56,66,71,72,73,77,80,81,82, 83,84,

Talkin to WOS about the game info for Littlefield

impressive to say the least

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Most recent info on Littlefield

1995 3 rounds deep
Littlefield 30 Amarillo River Road 16
Littlefield 23 Boyd 19
Ballinger 21 Littlefield 21 ( Ballinger Advances)

Amarrillo River Road 19 Littlefield 16

Perryton 21 Littlefield 6

Littlefield 41 Perryton 9
Littlefiedl 14 Lamesa 28

2002 Perryton 32 Littlefield 6

anyone got any info on the most recent playoff apperances by the Wildcats????

Da Mules
11-15-2005, 08:56 PM
the Amarillo Globe has pretty decent Panhandle sports coverage.
You have to register but it's free

Amarillo Globe (http://www.amarillo.com/)

WOS87
11-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Here ya go!

WOW! Both teams have played exactly the same number of playoff games all-time...

http://members.aol.com/cboehme/private/littlefield1.jpg http://members.aol.com/cboehme/private/sweetwater1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cboehme/private/littlefield2.jpg http://members.aol.com/cboehme/private/sweetwater2.jpg

LewP
11-15-2005, 09:51 PM
But Littlefield has never won State!!!!!

LewP

LewP
11-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks Mule...I appreciate it. I was able to use one of their stories on Littlefield for my Sweetwater Blog.

http://blogs.reporter-news.com/abil/Sweetwater/

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by mulefan
i have a roster i can upload. they have 2 backs. the south-african #33 is good but not as fast as i have heard he was. now the smaller one #32 is small but fast. they have a receiver that can burn you if the qb and him will get on the same page. they are very good when they play together. they start having problems when stuff dont do their way early or miscues. they are the kind of team that if you put your guard down they will beat you.

South African
what you talkin about
who got a South African player??
#33 for Littlefield
please explain

I Bleed Red08
11-15-2005, 10:37 PM
they have had more appearances but we have gone farther than them in the previous years

Da Mules
11-15-2005, 10:46 PM
#33- child of South African immigrants. There are lots of people getting out of S Africa, and W Texas agriculture is familiar to them.

mulefan
11-15-2005, 10:50 PM
littlefield has that south-african player. what i was told he was born over there. before coming to littlefield they lived in the new braunfels area. when he first moved to littlefield he was a sophomore. real big and fast but injuries really hurt him last season and the first part of this season. the camacho kid #32 i think is the better athlete hes short but fast. on defense gabriel reyes #28 will be in on every tackle along with #33 steven viljoen (the south african) and #32 camacho. the coaches son coby huseman is not the qb anymore (he's a showboat),matt hall is their qb hes a better athlete than huseman. i think the stangs are better but dont underestimate the cats they have it if they can put it together for 4 quarters.

LewP
11-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Thanks Mule.....that's a great scouting report..appreciate it.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by LewP
No, not yet.

The last game I saw was last year when the Mustangs played Glen Rose in Brownwood. I may have to just take off work and start planning to see some games. Bout time huh?

Most of my business is on the weekends though, so driving from like Lubbock would be a killer.

I was at that Glen Rose game also. Sweetwater was beating them so bad we left at halftime! Hauled butt to Abilene to catch the last half of the Snyder/Iowa Park game....and then caught the last quarter of the Abilene Wylie/Decatur game on the way home.

It was a great weekend of football!!!

wildstangs
11-15-2005, 11:47 PM
The coaches son is still on the team? I am pretty sure he played against Merkel two years ago in the playoffs. He wasn't your typical QB, looked more like a lineman.

mulefan
11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
same one hes a sr now.

Tweeder215
11-16-2005, 01:50 AM
Sweetwater by 17 or more... They are just too fast for Littlefield (no offense cause they are too fast for alot of people)

sweetwater07
11-16-2005, 07:51 AM
getting quite a few new sweetwater posters!!...good for us!!....i'm gonna say sweetwater takes this one after some friends told me on littlefields film that littlefield only has a qb worthy of anything...hopefully my words don't jinx us...KNOCK ON WOOD!!.......................................GO STANGS!!!!

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 08:33 AM
The whole deal about a South African imagrant playin football on the South Plains is cool

now on to the perdiction

Sweetwater got speed -
Speed like them East Texas folks
Speed like Cuero - only 2 points seperated Sweetwater and Cuero at the State Track meet last Spring

Littlefield got tradition
Tradition equal to Sweetwater

this game may come come down to this fact

Can Littlefield hold the ball on offense - put together time consuming drives and score - keeping the Sweetwater Quick strike offense off the field??

Can the Sweetwater Defense force enough change of possessions
punts or turnovers to put the ball into the hands of # 3 - #22 - #36 # 15 - 8
epecially #3 and #22
them two fellers are game changers

Bubba gonna say Sweetwater by 7-14points
of course if Littlefield can move the ball
this one could be a South Plains Shoot out in the Permian Basin

Da Mules
11-16-2005, 09:34 AM
well I still think a Mustang blowout, but be warned Sweetwater -- the Wildcats are a lot better team than Levelland. :devil: :D

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
well I still think a Mustang blowout, but be warned Sweetwater -- the Wildcats are a lot better team than Levelland. :devil: :D

any team in the second round has got to be considered good

that being said Bubba does not think that the Mustangs will be making the mistake of overlookin or underestimating the ability of the Wildcats

Littlefield is a true and worthy team not to be taken lightly

Time and Time again overlookin or not respectin the team you are playing will get your arse beat and sent into the gym

No Littlefield should be all the Mustangs are thinkin about

So Mule fan the South African #33 is the real deal for the Wildcats

does he play Defense ?

a battle of 2's and 3's this week huh

#33 from Littlefield
vs #22 and #3 for Sweetwater

I Bleed Red08
11-16-2005, 09:41 AM
i am goin to agree that Sweetwater wins but i am not predicting the score.
both teams are impressive but i think it will be a Sweetwater victory......KNOCK ON WOOD

LewP
11-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Bubba Joe....

I like the Roadrunner and Batman's odds this week against their #33.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:02 AM
lew you been drinkin way too early in the morning

what the devil are roadrunner - batman
a couple of cartoons

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:05 AM
No......LOLOL

Those are my nick names for Green and Banyard.

I sort of use those names to represent speed and power...it's entertainment!

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
lew you been drinkin way too early in the morning

what the devil are roadrunner - batman
a couple of cartoons
Lew, need to put your blog link in your sig.

jmcgee
11-16-2005, 10:13 AM
I say the Mustangs by 14.

mustangsince87
11-16-2005, 10:14 AM
im sitting in class right now with one of the s'water players and he said that from watching the films of littlefield the only good player they have is their safety and that he's not that great either.

Mustangs by 35 atleast

jmcgee
11-16-2005, 10:16 AM
What class are you in.

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
OK...
see this is what I wish doesn't happen...we take Littlefield too lightly.

What I would like to see Friday is 4 controlled drives that eats up the clock...gimme Sweetwater 28-0 at the half...but sssssshhhhhh let's don't broadcast it!

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Sweetwater by 21. It will be Sweetwater V Monahans in Big Spring in December.:D

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Who gets to be the home team Blackie?

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Black Magic,

No offense....this season is going fast enough. I need to enjoy these games week-to-week.

But in response to your post, I'm not so sure the Breckenridge club doesn't take care of Monahans next week. That is a very good team, and can throw the ball too. Frankly, I'm more concerned about Breck, than Monahans...no disrespect to Monahans.

Lew
http://blogs.reporter-news.com/abil/Sweetwater/

Black & Gold
11-16-2005, 10:33 AM
OK...
see this is what I wish doesn't happen...we take Littlefield too lightly.

No way will Coach Jackson let Sweetwater overlook anyone in the playoffs. They will be ready to play and I think they will run over Littlefield. I think come playoff time, Sweetwater knows one loss and they are out. They will be ready. Good luck Sweetwater!

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Monahans, because they will win the flip for it to be at Big Spring. It will be an opportunity for Sweetwater to Exorcise the Evil Spirits they think exist in that Stadium

mustangsince87
11-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
What class are you in.

birds.

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Black Magic,

No offense....this season is going fast enough. I need to enjoy these games week-to-week.

But in response to your post, I'm not so sure the Breckenridge club doesn't take care of Monahans next week. That is a very good team, and can throw the ball too. Frankly, I'm more concerned about Breck, than Monahans...no disrespect to Monahans.

Lew
http://blogs.reporter-news.com/abil/Sweetwater/ I believe Monahans beat Breck by 14. It will be a nother big game between Sweetwater and Monahans in my opinion.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Monahans, because they will win the flip for it to be at Big Spring. It will be an opportunity for Sweetwater to Exorcise the Evil Spirits they think exist in that Stadium Monahans exorcised all demons - the Mustangs didn't get exorcised back in the tigger stadium on Oct 14

jmcgee
11-16-2005, 10:37 AM
whats your name.pm it to me

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Monahans exorcised all demons - the Mustangs didn't get exorcised back in the tigger stadium on Oct 14 If you say so:rolleyes:

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Black Magic...are you a player? Mustang player that is...

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Monahans exorcised all demons - the Mustangs didn't get exorcised back in the tigger stadium on Oct 14

Dead and gone Jubba-Boe, move on.... We lost that one S'water won it... end of story til next year right?

Go Stangs all the way to the Bank!!! RING A RING BLING-BLING:)

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM

ROFLMAO ........ THAT'S THE FUNNIEST QUESTION EVER ASKED ON THE D-LOW HA HA HA sorry LewP no offense..... lol, lmao, hee hee ehee :)

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
WW you gonna pass that popcorn or not
don't be stingy
send you Big Gulp down this way and I will mix it up for ya

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Black Magic...are you a player? Mustang player that is... Yep Sure am Im the QB and Im guna step all over the wildcats then shove the ball up the arse of the Bucks then Im gunna put my foot in the ars of a Lobo!!!

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
ROFLMAO ........ THAT'S THE FUNNIEST QUESTION EVER ASKED ON THE D-LOW HA HA HA sorry LewP no offense..... lol, lmao, hee hee ehee :)

Thank you, Thank you...I'll be in town all day!

:rolleyes:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Yep Sure am Im the QB and Im guna step all over the wildcats then shove the ball up the arse of the Bucks then Im gunna put my foot in the ars of a Lobo!!!

STOP IT NOW!!! U ARE KILLING ME!!! Everyone in the office thinks I'm crazy cause I'm lmao looking at my comp screen
:weeping: :p :weeping:

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:52 AM

naw he got too much talent to be a Mustang

Big and Better things to do and be concerned about than little ole high school football
gonna do great things when he grows up

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Nothing wrong with a little humor...

Life is stressful enough.

Go Mustangs!!!! The tradition continues!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 10:55 AM

Big and Better things to do and be concerned about than little ole high school football
gonna do great things when he grows up

Now Jubba u know that s@#$ wz FFFFUUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY !

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM

gonna do great things when he grows up OH MY GOD!!!!( And the Clouds opened and the Sun shines through and Angels Sing! Music plays!))) " You are ready to walk the earth Grass hopper! You have snatched the pebble from my hand."

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Police arrest man for forging Identity
By Bubba-Joe 3Adownlow Staff Writer

3Adownlow police arrested a local man for personality forgery over the weekend.

Black Magic aka Blackie, age unknown, allegedly stole the personality from a successful team and was writing himself off as winner like most Sweetwater fans.

According to Chief of Police Ranger Mom, the investigation and circumstances surrounding the case found that other participants might have been involved, which pushed the crime up from theft to engaging in organized criminal activity. Ranger Mom said the charge occurs when several people conspire to commit a crime. Both charges are felonies.

Blackie was arrested Saturday and is currently being held by the 3A Downlow Police Department.

“This type of thing happens more often than most people think in Sweetwater,” Ranger Mom said.

Identity theft, trying to be equal to the winning tradition of the Sweetwater Mustangs, and presenting yourself equal to the Mustangs are felonies and will be prosecuted as such, to the maximum penalty, Ranger Mom added.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Now Jubba u know that s@#$ wz FFFFUUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY ! yeah it was
I give him some props for creativity
somebody get me a stage hand in here

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 11:03 AM
OH BRRRUUUTTTTHHHERRRR Stick to your day job, and lay off the darn Whiskey. Go check your deer feeders:rolleyes:

Da Mules
11-16-2005, 11:03 AM
you guys ain't being nice today... luv it :D

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 11:04 AM
Police arrest man for forging Identity
By Bubba-Joe 3Adownlow Staff Writer

3Adownlow police arrested a local man for personality forgery over the weekend.

Black Magic aka Blackie, age unknown, allegedly stole the personality from a successful team and was writing himself off as winner like most Sweetwater fans.

According to Chief of Police Ranger Mom, the investigation and circumstances surrounding the case found that other participants might have been involved, which pushed the crime up from theft to engaging in organized criminal activity. Ranger Mom said the charge occurs when several people conspire to commit a crime. Both charges are felonies.

Blackie was arrested Saturday and is currently being held by the 3A Downlow Police Department.

“This type of thing happens more often than most people think in Sweetwater,” Ranger Mom said.

Identity theft, trying to be equal to the winning tradition of the Sweetwater Mustangs, and presenting yourself equal to the Mustangs are felonies and will be prosecuted as such, to the maximum penalty, Ranger Mom added. Blackie was Aprehended while sitting in the stands and eating popcorn by a fat acomplis who was wearing camoflage and wearing a John Dear hat.

Bubba-Joe
Originally posted by Da Mules
you guys ain't being nice today... luv it :D

Oh this is nice compared to yesterday
where the h3ll you been anyway

LewP
Aaaaah Bubba.....

Your entry provides clues to the true identity of Black magic!!!!

I think I know what you are saying.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Blackie was Aprehended while sitting in the stands and eating popcorn by a fat acomplis who was wearing camoflage and wearing a John Dear hat.

wrong hat
Cabella's
them over alls is RED
the big boy size
Extra Large Jumbo

LewP
11-16-2005, 11:13 AM
OK...
I need ya'lls help. I need to write an article about this week's game. What should I write about? How Sweetwater will doninate Littlefield, or how Littlefield has a chance?

Lew

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Your right WW, that's funny, I don't care who you are as per the cable man.:D

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Blackie was Aprehended while sitting in the stands and eating popcorn by a fat acomplis who was wearing camoflage and wearing a John Dear hat. Black Magic was Protesting during his arrest saying that He could not have commited the crime becuse he was busy at the time the crime was commited helping Bubba Bury his 7 dogs who had died after the colaps of Bubba's porch infront of his trailor house. Black Magic stated that after the burial of the hounds He and Bubba went to the Super wal mart for a corndog and an Icee before heading to the strip joint to help bubba forget about the ordeal.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Black Magic was Protesting during his arrest saying that He could not have commited the crime becuse he was busy at the time the crime was commited helping Bubba Bury his 7 dogs who had died after the colaps of Bubba's porch infront of his trailor house.

Only 3 died
we got the others to vet
out at Dr. Church's in time to same them hounds

LewP
11-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Wow...what happened??? Something I said???LOL

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Only 3 died
we got the others to vet
out at Dr. Church's in time to same them hounds

AH HA another clue to your identity...... I'm writing these down and I will find you out !:D

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:36 AM
He and Bubba went to the Super wal mart for a corndog and an Icee before heading to the strip joint to help bubba forget about the ordeal.

Gawd love the man who had the ideal of puttin neeked women and beer in the same place

LewP
11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I hope those people were certified to sell beer..lol

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Littlefield season and results
Aug. 26 Abernathy There 7:30 WIN 40-6
Sept. 2 **Shallowater** Here 7:30 WIN 33-7
Sept. 9 Idalou Here 7:30 WIN 25-24
Sept. 16 Canyon Here 7:30 LOST 14-36
Sept. 23 Lamesa There 7:30 WIN 13-6
Sept. 30 Floydada There 7:30 WIN 21-6
Oct. 7 *Cooper* There 7:30 LOST 14-18
Oct. 14 *Brownfield* Here 7:30 WIN 36-0
Oct. 21 Open
Oct. 28 *Levelland* There 7:30 LOST 34-23
Nov. 4 *Muleshoe* Here 7:30 WIN 30-15
Nov. 12 ***Borger*** Amarillo: Dick Bivins 2:00 WIN 42-14

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Thanks Bubba,

Hmmmm The Mustang's will take this one but I'm not predicting a score because I'm superstitious.......... wwwwweeeeeeeaaaaa wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa wwweeeaaaa!

Go Stangs !!!

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks Bubba,

Hmmmm The Mustang's will take this one but I'm not predicting a score because I'm superstitious.......... wwwwweeeeeeeaaaaa wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa wwweeeaaaa!

Go Stangs !!!

Another Man done Gone?????

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Waylon Jennings was from Littlefield
not that is cool

http://www.waylon.com/home.asp

LewP
11-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Let's see,

9/30 Sweetwater 34, Leveland 31

10/28 Levelland 34, Littlefield 23

hmmmmmm.... Sweetwater +3 over Levelland +
and Levelland + 11 over Littlefield.

3+
11+
____
14 points

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Previoius matchup don't mean crap in the playoffs
Sweetwater learned that lesson almost a year ago
focus on Littlefield
not who they have played

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Previoius matchup don't mean crap in the playoffs
Sweetwater learned that lesson almost a year ago
focus on Littlefield
not who they have played you can bet your sweet corndog and popcorn that Bubba's Daisy may discharge accidentaly if Sweetwater loses this one. somone may lose an eye.

LewP
11-16-2005, 12:19 PM
So Bubba...
Live on the edge then...what's YOUR prediction then?

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:21 PM
The whole deal about a South African imagrant playin football on the South Plains is cool

now on to the perdiction

Sweetwater got speed -
Speed like them East Texas folks
Speed like Cuero - only 2 points seperated Sweetwater and Cuero at the State Track meet last Spring

Littlefield got tradition
Tradition equal to Sweetwater

this game may come come down to this fact

Can Littlefield hold the ball on offense - put together time consuming drives and score - keeping the Sweetwater Quick strike offense off the field??

Can the Sweetwater Defense force enough change of possessions
punts or turnovers to put the ball into the hands of # 3 - #22 - #36 # 15 - 8
epecially #3 and #22
them two fellers are game changers

Bubba gonna say Sweetwater by 7-14points
of course if Littlefield can move the ball
this one could be a South Plains Shoot out in the Permian Basin

Man Lew I hate having to repost
read back a few pages
Bubba

LewP
11-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Sorry, my bad.....thanks for the reprint.

LewP
11-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Hey wait...didn't I say 14 points too???LOL

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 12:28 PM
but your logic don't make sense

LewP
11-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Bubba,
No offense bud, but you need to get out of Dripping Springs or wherever that little town you live in is called.

Maybe you need to move to the city of Sweetwater where all them windmills are cranking....now they know what's happening.

You too hard on my Mustangs....they gonna fly by Littlefield...just you wait and see.

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:37 PM
but your logic don't make sense

SSSEEEE if it AIN'T Jubba-Boe's logic! It just AIN'T logic :rolleyes:

Tweeder215
11-16-2005, 12:38 PM
I agree Sweetwater by quite a few, if they come to play. I wouldn't say that to many of the players from S-town though because I used to play with alot of those guys and they get big headed real quick. I love em to death and I want nothing more than for this team to win it all because if there has been a team from Sweetwater that has the best chance its these guys, not just on talent (though they do have plenty of talent) but they also have the easiest Region 1 schedule in a long time. Best of luck to ya. Go 'Stangs!!!

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:05 PM
It's 1:00 O'Clock in Texas....

Time for some Mustang Talk!!!!!

mustang04
11-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Bubba,
No offense bud, but you need to get out of Dripping Springs or wherever that little town you live in is called.

Maybe you need to move to the city of Sweetwater where all them windmills are cranking....now they know what's happening.

You too hard on my Mustangs....they gonna fly by Littlefield...just you wait and see.

and those windmills are a 'crankin cuz guys like me climb them and work on them over the summer
:D

mustang04
11-16-2005, 02:21 PM
BLACKIE...i know weve had our differences, but can i tag along to the strip joint??

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
I was wondering what sort of direct effect those windmills had on the economy. Thanks for the reply.

mustang04
11-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I was wondering what sort of direct effect those windmills had on the economy. Thanks for the reply.

they are great on the economy, but what economy are u wondering...like the local (sweetwater), or state, or national?

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:30 PM
The local economy of Sweetwater.
I understood those windmills were going to be an economic boon for Sweetwater and Nolan County.

More jobs, people moving in, more people in the town, more football players to choose from. Heck I was thinking we were gonna be able to move up to 4A after all the scenery was taken with windmills.

mustang04
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
The local economy of Sweetwater.
I understood those windmills were going to be an economic boon for Sweetwater and Nolan County.

More jobs, people moving in, more people in the town, more football players to choose from. Heck I was thinking we were gonna be able to move up to 4A after all the scenery was taken with windmills.
well, more people have moved in, and these have created more jobs, it may take a while to notice the effect...but hell, they still have plenty more to build

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Man Lew I hate having to repost
read back a few pages
Bubba

Hey now, go easy on my new friend Lew!!

I "stole" him ya know!!;)

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Ya know...I am deeply honored to have met such two fine ladies as Ranger Mom and LH Mom...

I mean this with all seriousness....it's very nice to be able to talk to nice people. And it's an added bonus to be able to talk to two nice people about football.

Ya'll have treated me fairly and that's all a person can ask.

I look forward to an on-going good time here on the board and I appreciate ya'll over looking my typing and math deficiencies.

Thank ya'll very much for ya'lls friendship.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
BLACKIE...i know weve had our differences, but can i tag along to the strip joint??

Don't think your mom would be happy about this 04

But what momma don't know

Ole Uncle Bubba will have pay your tab some night soon

and on the subject of the dern wind towers
yeah the bringin in some money
but they be playin hell with my wildlife
dang gum rock haulin trucks messin up the wildlife
worse than drillin rigs
and what is gonna happen in 8 - 10 years when the federal monies dry up

If the Federal funds go
them towers will be sittin out there with the companys in bankruptcy court

County given them to much tax abatment along with the school board
although school board aint sold out near like the County

not enought revenue coming into the County or the local School tax fund

Just another Boom and Bust cycle
wait and see

LewP
11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Bubba,

What do you care???....them windmills a far piece from Dripping Springs...LMAO!!!!!

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Well Bubba, if the wind mills do go bust, we can always hang lights on them for the extended version of the Trail of Lights.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
It's MESQUITE SPRINGS
Little Lew Lew

and a whole lot closer than that metromess you call home
yeah I know all about that big city

Dang if Ranger mom aint gone and brought another stray home
to the downlow

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Well Bubba, if the wind mills do go bust, we can always hang lights on them for the extended version of the Trail of Lights.

yeah that Okie news lady would love that wouldn't she

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Truth be known Bubba..you be preachin to the choir..

Folks here in the city have no idea about high school football.

Yeah, I guess teams like Southlake Carroll and such can BUY a team...but they ain't no football like Sweetwater football.

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 03:10 PM
It's MESQUITE SPRINGS
Little Lew Lew

and a whole lot closer than that metromess you call home
yeah I know all about that big city

Dang if Ranger mom aint gone and brought another stray home
to the downlow
Dad gum it, WW I think we're on to something!!!!:thinking: :thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dad gum it, WW I think we're on to something!!!!:thinking: :thinking:

HHHMMMMMMM very interesting...

LewP
11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm sitting here wondering if there are any computers in Littlefield?

Besides Waylon Jenniongs (R.I.P.) why would anyone live in Littlefield?

Littlefield is so small, they call 4th street the Loop.

The "Entering Littlefield" is the same sign that says "Leaving Littlefield".

That town is so small, people go to the bus station to smell the new luggage that comes in, I heard.

The mayor of Littlefield is so fat...he was jogging one morning and the cops told him to break it up..LMAO..I crack myself up!!!!!

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 03:39 PM
I heard they started out as the "Stray Cats" and someone did'nt like that name and changed it to the "Wild Cats"

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 03:40 PM
HHHMMMMMMM very interesting...
What do you think??? Maybe DaWitch Agency.:D

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm sitting here wondering if there are any computers in Littlefield?

Besides Waylon Jenniongs (R.I.P.) why would anyone live in Littlefield?

Littlefield is so small, they call 4th street the Loop.

The "Entering Littlefield" is the same sign that says "Leaving Littlefield".

That town is so small, people go to the bus station to smell the new luggage that comes in, I heard.

The mayor of Littlefield is so fat...he was jogging one morning and the cops told him to break it up..LMAO..I crack myself up!!!!!

Your cracking me up too, now a question is your name pronounced Loop E as in loopy or Le Pew as in Pew wee.....

Yeah DaHop I digit... good name call the GoldCoaters tell em to bring the ribbon lol.

DaHop72
11-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Your cracking me up too, now a question is your name pronounced Loop E as in loopy or Le Pew as in Pew wee.....

Yeah DaHop I digit... good name call the GoldCoaters tell em to bring the ribbon lol.
Yes, WW I'm all over it.:D

LewP
11-16-2005, 04:04 PM

LOLOL Good one....hahaha
Now...maybe I should have spelled it like this.. Lew P with a space...sort of like between your ears???LOLOL

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 04:07 PM
GO STANG'S

THE WILDKITTIES ARE HUNGRY - BRING EM KITTYNIBBLES AND A BOWL OF CREAM THEY'LL NEED TO TAKE SOMETHING HOME WITH EM' AFTERALL IT'S THE ONLY BOWL THEIR GONNA SEE!!!

MUSTANG'S BRING THE RING BLING BLING!!!

STANG'S BY 3TD'S :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SnyderMom
11-16-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm rolling....man I didn't know how much could be missed by not loggin in all afternooon!!!!

didn't know ya'll could be so damn hillarious!!!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:26 PM
This should NOT be on the SECOND PAGE... So here goes

Go Get Em' Mustangs........ :D

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 06:06 PM
This should NOT be on the SECOND PAGE... So here goes

Go Get Em' Mustangs........ :D

We appreciate the support. But I gotta ask.... Did it leave a bad taste in your mouth saying that???!!!

LewP
11-16-2005, 07:13 PM
I wonder if Littlefield will be ready?

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 07:16 PM
We gotta go into this like they are ready and primed...locked and loaded...loaded for bear...
You get the idea

LewP
11-16-2005, 07:41 PM
We gotta go into this like they are ready and primed...locked and loaded...loaded for bear...
You get the idea

Yeah, and quite frankly Guy, I think they are gonna be awe struck.... Beep, Beep ...LOL

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah, and quite frankly Guy, I think they are gonna be awe struck.... Beep, Beep ...LOL

I AM BATMAN!!!

LewP
11-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey Guy...that reminded me of a song back in the 70s...

We need to change the name from Bad Girls to Bad Boys..beep, beep...talking bout those bad boys...beep, beep....LOLOL

sweetwater07
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
i'll take my stangs by at least 3 td's if jackson allows more they will win by however many they want......hope littlefield is ready to go home with their catnip

Stang4life5_5
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
O you will see plenty of numbers in the endzone for sweetwater

LewP
11-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah...Like 35 for the Mustangs, Wild Kitties 13.

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Mustangs 42
Wildkitties 14

LewP
11-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if Perryton whups up on Monahans?????

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Now Now Lew. Don't wanna ruffle the fur on no Loboes do ya?

LewP
11-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Now Now Lew. Don't wanna ruffle the fur on no Loboes do ya?

Oh NO Guy!!!!
I was just thinking if Perryton beats Monahans...i would still respect Monahans in the morning...LMAO!!!

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh NO Guy!!!!
I was just thinking if Perryton beats Monahans...i would still respect Monahans in the morning...LMAO!!!

I'm laughing so hard I can't even touch that one!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

mulefan
11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
there is no doubt monahans will beat perryton. besides dont you want sweetwater to play monahans. two good teams in a slugfest. monahans aint no seminole or littlefield they will bring it.

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
there is no doubt monahans will beat perryton. besides dont you want sweetwater to play monahans. two good teams in a slugfest. monahans aint no seminole or littlefield they will bring it.

Mule,
I have no fear on whomever Sweetwater plays. I just think it would be funny if after all the jawing..Monahans got beat, that's all. Sweetwater ain't no Cooper, or Snyder....we will take it!

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Mule,
I have no fear on whomever Sweetwater plays. I just think it would be funny if after all the jawing..Monahans got beat, that's all. Sweetwater ain't no Cooper, or Snyder....we will take it!

Dang!!! I sure hope you don't have to eat those words.....still a couple of games between now and then!:eek:

LewP
11-16-2005, 10:29 PM
OK....I quit.

sww-bull52
11-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Dang!!! I sure hope you don't have to eat those words.....still a couple of games between now and then!:eek:

Amen Mom. One at a time. It's just hard for us fans to stay focused like that. I'm hoping my son and the rest of the Mustangs are not having that problem. If I know Coach Jackson like I think I do, he'll keep their heads on straight.

mulefan
11-16-2005, 10:39 PM
hey i didnt mean to favor any side i just want to see a good game.

Bubba-Joe
11-16-2005, 10:43 PM
MULE FAN
what happened
man I figured them F1 hybrids would handle thier business
guess it is off to Lazbuddie for you guys to watch some 3on3 basketball

or

do they still play that six on six girls basketball where you have 3 offense girls on one end
and your best defensive girls on the other

mulefan
11-16-2005, 10:51 PM
I DID TOO BUT IT SEEMS THAT WITHOUT THE SERVICES OF OUR RB BRADY BLACK WE WERE NOT THE SAME. WE HAD OUR CHANCES BUT PERRYTON DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO AND SENT US HOME.
HECK WE NEED THE HELP OF ALL THE LTTLE SCHOOLS AROUND HERE TO CLOSE SO WE CAN BE 3A AGAIN LOOKS LIKE WERE GONE TO 2A. I WISH THUR WAS A 2A DOWN LOW.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I DID TOO BUT IT SEEMS THAT WITHOUT THE SERVICES OF OUR RB BRADY BLACK WE WERE NOT THE SAME. WE HAD OUR CHANCES BUT PERRYTON DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO AND SENT US HOME.
HECK WE NEED THE HELP OF ALL THE LTTLE SCHOOLS AROUND HERE TO CLOSE SO WE CAN BE 3A AGAIN LOOKS LIKE WERE GONE TO 2A. I WISH THUR WAS A 2A DOWN LOW.

Awwww....you know you are always welcome here! Heck, we still let Vet93 hang around!!

WTF-82
11-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Were is this game to be played

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Mule,

:mad: :foul: :tongue: me!!!! :flamingma you!!! Poof your gone...

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
Were is this game to be played

7:30 Friday Grande Stadium Midland

jmcgee
11-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi guys how is every one this fine morning.

Phantom Stang
11-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Has Perryton played any good run based teams that can also pass effectivly when needed?

mulefan
11-17-2005, 11:12 AM
perryton has played canyon and they can pass. borger before their injuries was a good running team.

NateDawg39
11-17-2005, 11:32 AM
I havent heard much on Perryton in a while...oh well

sweetwater07
11-17-2005, 01:25 PM
hopefully we make it to play monahans....think it would be a good game but i'd have to say that my stangs would pull the Win!!.......hopefully i don't eat these words!!.......GO STANGS.....beat the wildkitties!!

TigerPride
11-18-2005, 08:47 AM
sweetwater 35 littlefield 7 ,littlefield hasn't seen this kind of speed all year, to much for littlefield to contain