PDA

View Full Version : T.o. To Dallas?

West22
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM
TALK EVERYWHERE THAT DALLAS MAY GO AFTER T.O.JUST WONDERING HOW HE AND KEYSHON WOULD GET ALONG AND WOULD DALLAS BE A BETTER TEAM ?

PhiI C
11-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Bill will keep them in line! Come on to Dallas T.O.!!

footballgal
11-14-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't know if that would be a good thing. Do we need any distractions? BTW, the 'boys aren't doing very well right now, just got scored on again. :(

NateDawg39
11-14-2005, 10:26 PM
N.O to T.O!! If he comes here then we will die slowly!:(

piratebg
11-14-2005, 10:29 PM
I would love to see TO in blue and white at Texas Stadium.....selling programs at the front door.

Pmoney
11-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I would love to see TO in blue and white at Texas Stadium.....selling programs at the front door.
i agree:D

rockdale80
11-14-2005, 10:39 PM
After disrespecting the star in Dallas I would be pretty pissed if he came to Dallas.

Pmoney
11-14-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
After disrespecting the star in Dallas I would be pretty pissed if he came to Dallas.
if t.o. comes to dallas we would need to bring back teague to keep him in line:p

spiveyrat
11-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by piratebg

...or popcorn and peanuts. :D

BrahmaDAD70
11-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Who will get the rock if TO goes to Dallas.
LA is about to get a franchise. Maybe Jags go to LA
with their sagging ticket sales.
I can see TO as a Los Angeles Jag.

LogieJoeBean001
11-15-2005, 10:51 AM
No, no and heck no to TO!!!!!

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:04 AM
You can guarentee that if T.O. comes to Dallas, they'll trade up Keyshawn...why keep both?

It would be stupid to bring in T. O. anyway...but who am I? Definately not a cowboy fan...as long as he doesn't go to Denver I'm cool~

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:06 AM
SHUT YOUR MOUTH U HATER :p lol We will never give up Keyshawn ya crazy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:07 AM
When my Sweetie and I go to Texas Stadium Dec 11th to Watch the "BOYS" play against Kansas City...... I'll get you all their autographs so you can hang them on your wall........ okee dokee

NateDawg39
11-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
SHUT YOUR MOUTH U HATER :p lol We will never give up Keyshawn ya crazy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Keyshawn...smeeshawn:)

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:08 AM
SHUT YOUR MOUTH U HATER :p lol We will never give up Keyshawn ya crazy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If they were to be dumb enough to grab TO they definately would throw up Keyshawn to see what they could get in trade. Why would you want to keep two top receivers who are both money hungry?? It ain't happening...

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
You can guarentee that if T.O. comes to Dallas, they'll trade up Keyshawn...why keep both?

It would be stupid to bring in T. O. anyway...but who am I? Definately not a cowboy fan...as long as he doesn't go to Denver I'm cool~
GO COWBOYS!!!!

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:13 AM
If they were to be dumb enough to grab TO they definately would throw up Keyshawn to see what they could get in trade. Why would you want to keep two top receivers who are both money hungry?? It ain't happening...

UHHHH u missed my point! They WILL NOT take T.O. so your point is moot! :kiss:

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
UHHHH u missed my point! They WILL NOT take T.O. so your point is moot! :kiss:

NO I got it...that's why I said 'if they're dumb enough'...I agree with ya.

They better hurry up and figure out something regarding their offensive line, it looked like crappola last night.

I think Jones has found himself a replacement too. =(

handNthedirt
11-15-2005, 11:22 AM
There were a couple of points made last night regarding where TO would go....it was said that the Boys have a young impressionable team, and it is doubtful that Big Bill would do something like bringing TO in and jeopordizing his lockerroom. But, Parcells has a history of dealing with high-profile athletes who have a hard time controlling their behavior....LT, Brian Cox, Keyshawn and getting the best out of them. I am a Cowboy fan who is torn on this one.

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
DON'T DO IT BILL, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
There were a couple of points made last night regarding where TO would go....it was said that the Boys have a young impressionable team, and it is doubtful that Big Bill would do something like bringing TO in and jeopordizing his lockerroom. But, Parcells has a history of dealing with high-profile athletes who have a hard time controlling their behavior....LT, Brian Cox, Keyshawn and getting the best out of them. I am a Cowboy fan who is torn on this one.

That's true, but TO? I don't think Parcells is that dumb, nor that desparate. Keyshawn is doing a good job...whip that attitude just a bit more, and he'd be even better! The Cowboys can't jeopardize their team for an arrogant BLEEP. For being such a young team, they mesh well. They are FINALLY on the build up to get back to what Texans want to call, "Americas Team." TO, would slow that down, definately.

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:27 AM
NO I got it...that's why I said 'if they're dumb enough'...I agree with ya.

They better hurry up and figure out something regarding their offensive line, it looked like crappola last night.

I think Jones has found himself a replacement too. =(

Yeah you should have come over last nite and yelled and cussed at the Tube with me lol it was bad and IP fell asleep in the 4 quarter....... Felt like I was at last years S'water/Tiger game when we were having Heart attacks.... lol

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Yeah you should have come over last nite and yelled and cussed at the Tube with me lol it was bad and IP fell asleep in the 4 quarter....... Felt like I was at last years S'water/Tiger game when we were having Heart attacks.... lol

I was piossed too, until R. Williams grab in the 4th. That gave my fantasy team about 20 pts. but still not enough to win this week. I needed Jones to score, but I may as well trade him cause he ain't gonna see much more playing time this year.

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:29 AM

True True, but IF it did happen (please NO) then BIG BILL would whoop is A@$ into shape... Just don't think he wants to deal with an overblown ego right now...

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:32 AM
True True, but IF it did happen (please NO) then BIG BILL would whoop is A@$ into shape... Just don't think he wants to deal with an overblown ego right now...

no, keyshawn is enough! lol

pirate4state
11-15-2005, 11:57 AM
True True, but IF it did happen (please NO) then BIG BILL would whoop is A@$ into shape... Just don't think he wants to deal with an overblown ego right now... Bless his heart, I don't think Bill can do it!!! There is no saving/taming TO. :rolleyes: As a Cowboy fan I could never accept TO on the team after his "stunts" at Texas Stadium. :hand:

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 11:58 AM
Ditto...............:tongue:

Astrosdawg07
11-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Bill will keep them in line!

Don't you think the Eagle fans said the same thing about Andy Reid.

Astrosdawg07
11-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I was piossed too, until R. Williams grab in the 4th. That gave my fantasy team about 20 pts. but still not enough to win this week. I needed Jones to score, but I may as well trade him cause he ain't gonna see much more playing time this year.

Marion Barber has been a good back-up for Jones though. But I hope to see Jones in full action soon.

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Marion Barber has been a good back-up for Jones though. But I hope to see Jones in full action soon.

I doubt it will happen...Barber has earned him a startin' spot!!

jakarta101
11-15-2005, 12:37 PM
I for one think that the Cowboys would benefit from a key receiver like TO...it just gives Drew another way to open up and put more points on the board, but if getting TO means losing keyshawn then im against it totally.......i had a hard time seeing keyshawan as a "boy" but now i couldnt see this team without him..........

Astrosdawg07
11-15-2005, 01:00 PM
P.Price had a nice catch last nigiht, just not the best punt returner though...

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I think if T.O. were to come to Dallas that he should be required to do the star deal all over again after scoring a touchdown in a Cowboys' Jersey... that would make the fans like him...

Bearkat
11-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I would hate to see a selfish player like Owens ruin what the young Cowboys are building. They may be a better offensive team with him, but what team wouldn't. The Cowboys seem to be going in the right direction. This would be a huge setback.
The Cowboys slogan for the rest of the season: JUST SAY NO TO T.O.

Hupernikomen
11-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Someone mentioned being angry about T.O. disreprecting the Dallas Star..Jones said if he could get T.O. he would let him sleep on the star if he wanted to.

If T.O. could be about the team and not himself I would love to have him. Keyshawn wasn't quite as bad as T.O is but he has improved under Parcells.

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
I would hate to see a selfish player like Owens ruin what the young Cowboys are building. They may be a better offensive team with him, but what team wouldn't. The Cowboys seem to be going in the right direction. This would be a huge setback.
The Cowboys slogan for the rest of the season: JUST SAY NO TO T.O.

I'm with ya on that one...and I don't even root for the 'boys (except in Fantasy land)!!!

I honestly don't think T.O. has it anymore...his attitude has ruined every last bit of physical ability he had left. Any team would be stupid to pick him up, except maybe Miami hehehe

handNthedirt
11-15-2005, 02:13 PM
I've decided that I am ready for TO and his Super Bowl performance ability of last season with a bum wheel to come to "America's Team." He will open up our offense enormously, and believe it or not......most of the Eagles hated to see him leave, saying that he was great in the locker room. TO wants to win, and McNabb's performance in the Super Bowl is when his relationship with McNabb went south, not to mention contractual agreements. Jerry and Bill are winners, and they are both risk takers......bring him on and let's get that Ring!!!!

JasperDog94
11-15-2005, 02:33 PM
I was piossed too, until R. Williams grab in the 4th. That gave my fantasy team about 20 pts. but still not enough to win this week. That actually got me beat in my fantasy league. I've never been so happy to lose a game.:D :D :crazy: :crazy:

JasperDog94
11-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I think if T.O. were to come to Dallas that he should be required to do the star deal all over again after scoring a touchdown in a Cowboys' Jersey... that would make the fans like him... Not this Cowboys fan...:mad: :mad: :mad:

lebron_fan
11-15-2005, 10:43 PM
jerry jones said he would take T.O.

OldBrahma04
11-15-2005, 11:33 PM
No matter what ya'll say...T.O, IS the best reciever in the game today. A great coach like Parcells would be able to keep him in line.

mustangsince87
11-16-2005, 10:32 AM
a friend of mine said that the fans brought in a casket and inside it had "T.O." in it. it was suppose to be representing the death of TO

AggieJohn
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
I've decided that I am ready for TO and his Super Bowl performance ability of last season with a bum wheel to come to "America's Team." He will open up our offense enormously, and believe it or not......most of the Eagles hated to see him leave, saying that he was great in the locker room. TO wants to win, and McNabb's performance in the Super Bowl is when his relationship with McNabb went south, not to mention contractual agreements. Jerry and Bill are winners, and they are both risk takers......bring him on and let's get that Ring!!!!

well now that you are ready we can do it

handNthedirt
11-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
well now that you are ready we can do it

If it's my opinion you've been waiting on.......DO IT........DO IT.

West22
11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
I guess we could always encourage T.O to go to Houston .That might be the spark they need for their offense .

piratebg
11-16-2005, 08:29 PM
I say just send T.O.'s a$$ to NFL Europe and rid the NFL and the American people of his egotistical ways.