PDA

View Full Version : Dahop...Looks like the Lady Tigers are for Real!

vet93
11-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Read in the paper where they handed the Lady Bearcats a pretty lopsided loss. Looks like our girls have some work to do...to get back to last years level of performance. If the Lady Tigers keep playing like this...they may have a shot at a Regional tournament appearance...too bad Canyon is in our Region....those girls play for state titles like most teams play for district titles!

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Read in the paper where they handed the Lady Bearcats a pretty lopsided loss. Looks like our girls have some work to do...to get back to last years level of performance. If the Lady Tigers keep playing like this...they may have a shot at a Regional tournament appearance...too bad Canyon is in our Region....those girls play for state titles like most teams play for district titles!
I had put a short summary out for you Sat. nite. Lady Bearcats got behind early and just couldn't get back in it. Looks like you guys have some real talent, good height and good ball handlers. I think you should be in good shape as they get to work together more. That was our second game and we definitely looked better than in the first. Looks like without a miracle we lost a really good point guard which really could hurt. Good luck to your girls the rest of the year.

football4life
11-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Not sure just how good our girls are going to be this year. They will definitely be good, but maybe not total domination like the last few years. We have some good size this year, but im not sure about the guard situation. Should be interesting to see, and might actually be worth going to watch some playoff games, considering they might be decently close!

vet93
11-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Sorry about the injury...I hope she wasn't a senior...those types of injuries just break your heart for the young lady. Sorry I missed the saturday update....I didn' have a computer this weekend and didn't see the update this morning...I will look it up.

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Read in the paper where they handed the Lady Bearcats a pretty lopsided loss. Looks like our girls have some work to do...to get back to last years level of performance. If the Lady Tigers keep playing like this...they may have a shot at a Regional tournament appearance...too bad Canyon is in our Region....those girls play for state titles like most teams play for district titles! this has been a while comming . Snyder Is lead by two Jrs who started as Frosh two years ago in snyders Dist championship and playoff run. they have matured and expect big things. I hope the season ends up as it has started for them