PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to Cuero in playoffs!

Phil C
11-14-2005, 10:41 AM
But you were lucky you didn't have to play us in our house this year. Hurricane Rita saved you from one loss. I know we got beat by Hondo but that wasn't on our field. No way Cuero comes to Sinton this year and beats us. Fortune smiled on you this year. Good luck in the playoffs!

pirate4state
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
But you were lucky you didn't have to play us in our house this year. Hurricane Rita saved you from one loss. I know we got beat by Hondo but that wasn't on our field. No way Cuero comes to Sinton this year and beats us. Fortune smiled on you this year. Good luck in the playoffs! :doh: Someone quick...HELP!!! Phil is not himself!!! :eyetwitch

Please, stop the insanity!!!

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 11:38 AM
i think some other people need to hurry up and tell him to quit with stupid posts like that.....u honestly think sinton would have won....u are crazy.....im not tryin to sound mean but they didnt even beat hondo and who cares about where the sinton game would have been played...cuero gets it done everywhere:D and keep in mind u are also the stupid person that said beware of the howling bear...lmao:D

Phil C
11-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Just like last year when we came to your home field and almost beat you at your own homecoming. The only reason you won the playoffs was that the game was at the Alamo Dome which favors the team with speed. Any other stadium in San Antonio and we beat you and are playing for state. Lucky for Cuero.

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 11:43 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......that is the funniest thing ever

pirate4state
11-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Just like last year when we came to your home field and almost beat you at your own homecoming. The only reason you won the playoffs was that the game was at the Alamo Dome which favors the team with speed. Any other stadium in San Antonio and we beat you and are playing for state. Lucky for Cuero. :mad: :doh: :foul:

Phil C
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Of course if Cuero hadn't lost Mr. Cooper early last year then Cuero would have whipped everyone and got the state championship even though the back ups played great.

HM33
11-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Why bring up the past? I mean come on it is over. I go to school with James V. #11 last year. I tease him alot about us stomping them and he cool with it and he knows we were the better team. He said they just didn't come to play and we made it look that away. So get to the present. And why even say something like that? We will never know. I look at it like this. We are still in it. Are you?

P.S. Thanks for the good luck :) I will cheering them on.

jakarta101
11-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by RoTex4Life
cuero gets it done everywhere

Apparently they have a hard time getting it done in Waco.....;)

SINTON81
11-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: Someone quick...HELP!!! Phil is not himself!!! :eyetwitch

Leave Him alone. He's just coming down with b-ball fever. Doctor's say it's caused by being kocked out of the football playoffs in the first round.:D :D

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
Apparently they have a hard time getting it done in Waco.....;)

look at it this way...we were playing football while sinton was already having intersquad basketball scrimmages....:D...just like hm33 said its a new year...we completely dominated sinton last year...but that was LAST YEAR.....

PhiI C
11-14-2005, 02:08 PM
But it wasn't on Sinton's field LAST year. :)

HM33
11-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Last time I played on sintons field it was like playing in a parking lot.. It was my soph. year and I remember that game (on JV) because I ran a 92 yrd TD :)

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
yeah i remember the mile hike to the locker room

AP Panther Fan
11-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: Someone quick...HELP!!! Phil is not himself!!! :eyetwitch

Wow, no kidding....:thinking: :D :D :D

Phil C
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
To moderators please delete this thread. I didn't intend to get anyone upset to where they would be ROMed.

crabman
11-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Last time I played on sintons field it was like playing in a parking lot.. It was my soph. year and I remember that game (on JV) because I ran a 92 yrd TD

Do you remember that sweet picture of you that I took of you throwing up your guts after that?

HM33
11-14-2005, 06:44 PM
LOL yes I do. :) I think I was more tired last year after that 66yarder in the Alamo Dome against Sinton though :P

Gobbla2001
11-14-2005, 07:10 PM
It was on your field in '03, though, Phil... we returned 2-3 starters from a 5-6 team that year, if the home field was comfy for the Pirates, we shouldn't have won 35-6 or whichever ha...

I think the Dawn of Socorro's on, that'll keep you busy :D

PhiI C
11-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
It was on your field in '03, though, Phil... we returned 2-3 starters from a 5-6 team that year, if the home field was comfy for the Pirates, we shouldn't have won 35-6 or whichever ha...

I think the Dawn of Socorro's on, that'll keep you busy :D

03 was a rebuilding year for the Pirates though. Dawn at Soccor is going to be on next week but more on that later. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-14-2005, 07:24 PM
the game in cuero last year was good but the team the pirates played in region final was clicking better than in the regular season. This year we would had been the underdog if we had played but Sinton was playing with more intensity than they showed in later part of the season. Phil, we are all in mourning, its been a while since we havent played for the regional finals, im sure phil just in denial the season is over. Good Luck Gobblers and if both LH and Cuero meet hope its on a saturday so i can see that game

Gobbla2001
11-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
03 was a rebuilding year for the Pirates though.

Like I said, 2-3 starters returned from a 5-6 team for Cuero, if that isn't rebuilding, give me an example ha...

I should have known you'd know exactly when that movie was coming on, I've gotta sit down and watch it so I can understand the hype ;)

wannabgobbler08
11-15-2005, 06:02 PM
HA Phil u are so funny!!