PDA

View Full Version : DOWN TO EIGHT PICKS cause .....

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Bubba aint got no Idea about Region 3 and 4 so aint gonna pretend to pick them games other than to say Cuero is really fast.............

Well here we go again with the Bubba Joe picks

1. Perryton v snyder oh wait no that would be Perryton v Monahans -
gonna go with them Green Lobos over the Red Rangers

2. Breckenridge v Bridgeport - the Bullies get thier milk money taken by this bunch of Buckaroos

3. Littlfield v Sweetwater - the Wildcats are feeling good about thier chances as they should put Bubbal gonna go with the speed factor in this one Mustangs in a close game

4. Iowa Park v Little Elm - Bubba has underestimated the Hawks all year ... so aint no reason to pick em this week either Lobos of Little Elm win this one

5. Bonham v Emory Rains -- What the hell is a purple warrior anyway????
I aint got no idea what E. Rains mascot is so Bubba goin with the PURPLE WARRIORS

6. Gilmer v Canton - Canton has got to be the sentimental favorite in this one
but sentiments only go so far Buckeyes win this East Texas matchup

7. Madison v Mt. Vernon - both teams have presidental ties
so I will be politically correct and ride the fence on this game oh wait Dandy Don Merideth of Dallas Cowboy fame is from Mt.Vernon right - well that is cool but Madison wins

8. Jefferson v Tatum - another matchup with a presidental ties - Bubba says vote em out
Tatum on a collision course with Gilmer
What is the Tatum mascot some body in them Trees help Bubba Joe out please

okay children pick em apart if you dare

3afan
11-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

7. Madison v Mt. Vernon - both teams have presidental ties
so I will be politically correct and ride the fence on this game oh wait Dandy Don Merideth of Dallas Cowboy fame is from Mt.Vernon right - well that is cool but Madison wins

well its nice to know that you knew James Madison was one of our presidents --- now who did he follow and who preceeded him???

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Looks good to me bubba

justlikesports
11-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Like your picks, especially those MONAHANS LOBOES!!! Go Green!

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Now Jubba-Boe you little t@#d!!! Stop that we know the Tigers are out darn it!!! I'm gonna have to start staking out all the Town/Countries at the beer section so I can catch you and beat you up...

other than that one mistake they look good.... GO STANGS and DAWGS take it to the bank guys and please keep the game dates and times on the D-low so we can keep up!!!

Way to Play TIGERS - - We are proud

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Little Jimmy was after Jefferson and prior to Monroe

now one for you 3afan
who served as vice president under Madison
name em both

3afan
11-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Little Jimmy was after Jefferson and prior to Monroe

now one for you 3afan
who served as vice president under Madison
name em both

uuuhhh, uuuhhh, I have to work now otherwise I would ..... :D

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 10:14 AM
and you live in Virgina the Presidental State, okay I give you one of em
George Clinton

3afan
11-14-2005, 10:17 AM
sorry, but wrong ---- JM's 2 VPs were George Clinton, & Elbridge Gerry

I admit I had to look it up --- http://www.americanpresidents.org/presidents/president.asp?PresidentNumber=4

3afan
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
OK - i see you caught your error (Burr?)

Bullaholic
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Bulls beat the Bucks in Wk 0---gonna do it again, Bubba---although I think Breck is much improved, but so are my Bulls. Going to be a real "head knocker". Bulls by 7 and into Rd 3.

3afan
11-14-2005, 10:21 AM
where is this game?

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Bridge and Breck gonna play at Boswell or Justin Northwest
not sure which
at least that is what I was told
too lazy to check for myself

Bullaholic
11-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
where is this game?

Here ya go 3A---

FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS – Four Wise County teams head into the area round of the state football playoffs this week. Decatur will play Gainesville Friday at Northwest, Paradise plays Crawford Friday in Burleson, Alvord plays Lindsay Friday in Lake Dallas and Bridgeport plays Breckenridge Saturday at Northwest. All game times are 7:30 p.m.

(Reprint from: Wise County Messenger Update Monday, 11/14/05)

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
HUMM AINT GETTIN TO MUCH RESPONSE THIS WEEK
GUESS FOLKS BE LOSIN INTREST IF THEY TEAM AINT PLAYIN
TYPICAL STORY
COME ON FOLKS ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT IN THE SEASON
THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE UIL TO SPICE THINGS UP ON THE DOWN LOW

lostaussie
11-14-2005, 08:39 PM
tatum is the eagles. tatum goin down this week. btw, why is canton the sentimental favorite?

Da Mules
11-14-2005, 10:47 PM
agree except

. Littlfield v Sweetwater - the Wildcats are feeling good about thier chances as they should put Bubbal gonna go with the speed factor in this one Mustangs in a close game

Nope, won't be a close game. Mustangs D will shut down 1-dimensional Littlefield rushing offense, and Mustang speed will shred their so-so D. Swater 42, Lfld scores 7 on mop-up.

mwynn05
11-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
tatum is the eagles. tatum goin down this week. btw, why is canton the sentimental favorite? because their coach got shot

mustang04
11-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
agree except

Nope, won't be a close game. Mustangs D will shut down 1-dimensional Littlefield rushing offense, and Mustang speed will shred their so-so D. Swater 42, Lfld scores 7 on mop-up.

haha..i remember my junior year when all the teams talked about were shuttin down sweetwaters "one-dimensional" offense when we had mychal carrillo....and it never happened....but i SERIOUSLY DOUBT littlefield has any athlete like mike