PDA

View Full Version : Wylie/Canyon

Gsquared
11-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Predictions???

Da Mules
11-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Wylie is beatable. I'm going with Canyon by 7.

jakarta101
11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Wylie by 14....Keenum is goint to have a big night I predict....

mustangsince87
11-14-2005, 09:59 AM
im going with Wylie by atleast 3 TD's

id like to see them take state again

future 05 state champs!

Johnny Moxen
11-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Wylie by 10.

sweetwater07
11-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
Wylie is beatable. I'm going with Canyon by 7.

don't bet on that...canyon has nothing this year for wylie to be worried about...i say wylie by 2 td's.......Go Bulldogs!!

Gsquared
11-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Canyon 9-1 or what?

football4life
11-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
don't bet on that...canyon has nothing this year for wylie to be worried about...

Where did you get that information from? I'm sure you've seen us play on several occasions.
:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
11-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Don't know much about Canyon, and only a little about Ab-Wylie. I going to guess that Ab-Wylie has been playing a tougher schedule and has the experience in the playoffs---so, based on those factors, I'm going to go with Ab-Wylie by 10 in this one. I would like to see Canyon go deep, just to be able to see some "new" blood in the later playoff rounds with some interesting matchups.

GWOOD
11-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Canyon's Season

08/25/2005 @ Amarillo Caprock (3-4A) won: 49-0
09/02/2005 Seminole (3-3A) won: 34-6
09/09/2005 @ Canyon Randall (3-4A) lost: 27-28
09/16/2005 @ Littlefield (2-3A) won: 36-14
09/23/2005 Levelland (2-3A) won: 45-21
09/30/2005 Lubbock Cooper (2-3A) won: 45-28
10/14/2005 @ Dalhart (1-3A) won: 53-6
10/21/2005 Amarillo River Road (1-3A) won: 64-0
10/28/2005 @ Borger (1-3A) won: 45-14
11/04/2005 Perryton (1-3A) won: 13-3

Bi-district
11/11/05 @ Lubbock Cooper (I-3A) Pirate Stadium won: 32-21

football4life
11-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Canyon is 10-1 on the year. Lone loss on a last second field goal to Randall the 3rd game of the season. We currently have the highest offensive yardage per game in the state according to thsca.com, at roughly 490 per contest. #1 passing attack in 3a, and don't think that we're one dimensional. Last week against cooper we ran the ball 40 times or so for 216 yds and threw for 210. Wylie is still the team to beat, no doubt, and they will come out with their A game, because its the playoffs and they always do. I think it will be a moderately high-scoring game, and I'll predict Canyon 31, Wylie 28. Should be a great game.

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Canyon is 10-1 on the year. Lone loss on a last second field goal to Randall the 3rd game of the season. We currently have the highest offensive yardage per game in the state according to thsca.com, at roughly 490 per contest. #1 passing attack in 3a, and don't think that we're one dimensional. Last week against cooper we ran the ball 40 times or so for 216 yds and threw for 210. Wylie is still the team to beat, no doubt, and they will come out with their A game, because its the playoffs and they always do. I think it will be a moderately high-scoring game, and I'll predict Canyon 31, Wylie 28. Should be a great game.

And Canyon came in with these same gaudy numbers last year...and 5 INT's later they were heading back to the Panhandle. All things aside, I saw Canyon Randall play earlier this year and it was a VERY sad sight to see so to see that Canyon lost to them (even if by a point) is very sad. Canyon Randall, in my opinion, was a VERY bad team when I saw them play.

Whiskey Tough
11-14-2005, 01:04 PM
canyon, enjoy everything about this week up until saturday at 4, soak it up and make some memories. Eastbay is havin a sale on basketball shoes, i would go ahead and place your order today that way you have something to feel good about come monday.

football4life
11-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
canyon, enjoy everything about this week up until saturday at 4, soak it up and make some memories. Eastbay is havin a sale on basketball shoes, i would go ahead and place your order today that way you have something to feel good about come monday.

I think we have team issued shoes..... but that won't matter, since we probably wont be needing them. As for adidas's comments on Randall, they lost several starters after our game, and were a much better team early on, and they gave everything they had since that was the most important game of the season to them. and you can't compare games during the regular season.

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 01:45 PM
you cant compare games during the regular season.

You can't??? Then why do we even have polls, message boards, and the "sports information world" anyways? Geez 80% of ESPN's tv personalities would be out of a job if we didnt compare the way a team plays from game-to-game. Sure glad you could offer this revelation to me...I'll pass the word along

injuredinmelee
11-14-2005, 01:48 PM
It is my opinion that it depends on which Wylie team shows up. Any word on the injured starting ol/dl is he out with the shoulder?

DOGFAN
11-14-2005, 01:49 PM
. As for adidas's comments on Randall, they lost several starters after our game, and you cant compare games during the regular season.

True, losing to Randall can't be worse than losing to Graham:thinking:

football4life
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You can't??? Then why do we even have polls, message boards, and the "sports information world" anyways? Geez 80% of ESPN's tv personalities would be out of a job if we didnt compare the way a team plays from game-to-game. Sure glad you could offer this revelation to me...I'll pass the word along

Yea you can compare and talk about them, but you can't say one team is better based on who they played and who they lost to, especially at the beginning of the season.

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Yea you can compare and talk about them, but you can't say one team is better based on who they played and who they lost to, especially at the beginning of the season.

Remind me again where I compared Canyon to Wylie based on who they played in the regular season??? I simply stated that you lost to a VERY bad team (in my opinion based on first-hand observations) in Canyon Randall. Nowhere was I tying that back to Wylie...just said you lost to a team that wasn't very good...and you let them put up 28 points!!! When I saw them they couldn't get out of their own way and were down 35-0 AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

smustangs
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
i like wylie in this one and to repeat as state champs again

football4life
11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Remind me again where I compared Canyon to Wylie based on who they played in the regular season??? I simply stated that you lost to a VERY bad team (in my opinion based on first-hand observations) in Canyon Randall. Nowhere was I tying that back to Wylie...just said you lost to a team that wasn't very good...and you let them put up 28 points!!! When I saw them they couldn't get out of their own way and were down 35-0 AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alright, alright, i get the point. I think what i was trying to say is that us losing to randall doesn't make us any worse, just like wylie losing to graham doesn't mean that graham is better than them. Did you watch Randall play against frenship? I think they are one of the top teams in 4A, and yes Randall is a very bad team, much worse than they have been.

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Alright, alright, i get the point. I think what i was trying to say is that us losing to randall doesn't make us any worse, just like wylie losing to graham doesn't mean that graham is better than them. Did you watch Randall play against frenship? I think they are one of the top teams in 4A, and yes Randall is a very bad team, much worse than they have been.

Yeah I went to the Frenship game...for the 1st quarter until I left after it was 35-0. To be honest, I was not impressed with Frenship. They are the MOST UNDISCIPLINED TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN...AT ANY LEVEL!!! It makes it easy to see why they can go a few rounds deep (because 4A in West Texas is WEAK!!!) but once they run into the Stephenvilles, Brownwoods, and Metroplex teams...then they lose EVERY year! What REALLY hacked me off about Frenship was that the players are all "about me" and celebrate every individual play. They take their helmets off on the field and seek crowd acknowledgement after a good play. They look incredibly sloppy with long jerseys that are untucked and almost down to their knees. What is worse is that the parents/fans/coaches not only tolerate it but join right in!!! They think it is great and it's more of an entertainment business than a high school football game. K...enough venting now...gotta breathe!!!

football4life
11-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes you should rest after that:eek: I haven't ever seen frenship play, but they were ranked pretty high in the AP poll until they got beat by Plainview, who is now 11-0, and has one of the best backs in the state in Jamar Wall, who is going to play DB for tech i think.

MHSvarsity2007
11-14-2005, 10:20 PM
i think it'll be close...

GO CANYON!! :D

injuredinmelee
11-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007

maybe it wont be 54 more years before you losers go back to the playoffs.

garciap77
11-14-2005, 11:13 PM
If both teams show to play, it will be a close one. I take Wylie by 7.

football4life
11-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
maybe it wont be 54 more years before you losers go back to the playoffs.

Ouch! That was kinda brutal :doh:

Whiskey Tough
11-15-2005, 12:40 AM
mhsvarsity2007..... how bout you put some scores out to the side of your ol' merkel badgers schedule there and just show everyone how much football knowledge you really have. besides rule number 6 in the 3A Down Low rule book clearly states that you must have more that 1 tooth to make a post.

smustangs
11-15-2005, 02:14 AM
haha thats great i like rule 6 haha

sirhc11
11-15-2005, 09:36 AM

C'mon now!!! Have some support for your area teams instead of a team you know nothing about. At least if Wylie wins state you can say, "Hey I seen that team first hand." Some one has a hard heart after a very hard season it appears. Anyways.....
Wylie-40
Canyon-35
P.S. I think Canyon plays their butts off, but Wylie will explode next week in a possible appearance against Gainesville.

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by sirhc11
C'mon now!!! Have some support for your area teams instead of a team you know nothing about. At least if Wylie wins state you can say, "Hey I seen that team first hand." Some one has a hard heart after a very hard season it appears. Anyways.....
Wylie-40
Canyon-35
P.S. I think Canyon plays their butts off, but Wylie will explode next week in a possible appearance against Gainesville.

man I just don't see this game going that high in point totals. Having to play homer and include what I know from last year...I think Wylie wins this one but it won't be a blowout!

Wylie 28
Canyon 17

I think I am going to head to Gainesville/Decatur so I can get a "sneak preview" for next week! :D

keenoace
11-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Saw Canyon play against Perryton. Spread Offense, 3-1 defense. They love to throw the ball. But Wylie just has to much fire power. Wylie takes this one big. Good Luck 4-3A from Tiger land.

MHSvarsity2007
11-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by sirhc11
Wylie-40
Canyon-35

how can you say i have to have support for my area teams when you know that wylie would never EVER support any merkel team...?

oh and by the way to "whiskey tough" when did i ever say merkel was good...? sorry if i dont want to support wylie...and i do have all my teeth much to your disbelief.

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:38 AM
It's going to be a really close game:

Wylie : 21
Canyon: 17

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 11:38 AM
how can you say i have to have support for my area teams when you know that wylie would never EVER support any merkel team...?

oh and by the way to "whiskey tough" when did i ever say merkel was good...? sorry if i dont want to support wylie...and i do have all my teeth much to your disbelief.

Please feel free to go back and look through the archives a few years back and you will find that the Wylie and Ballinger people on this board were supportive of Merkel in their playoff run. Then again...having been around here for so long...you MUST know these things!

SnyderMom
11-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Please feel free to go back and look through the archives a few years back and you will find that the Wylie and Ballinger people on this board were supportive of Merkel in their playoff run. Then again...having been around here for so long...you MUST know these things!

BE NICE!!!

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 11:48 AM
they dont have to put a year for playoff run we all know it was just one.

MHSvarsity2007
11-15-2005, 11:49 AM

haha yea our play-off run 2 years ago...:p

Adidas410s
11-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
BE NICE!!!
Stop being a mom! :p And I was being nice...I said go back and check to find out that Wylie people supported Merkel since he said that we never would do such a thing...

football4life
11-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Anyone gonna be present at this one? Not sure how our crowd will do considering that West Texas A&M is hosting a DII playoff game in Canyon at kimbrough. I think there is a double or triple header there at lowrey, not sure though.

NateDawg39
11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Go Canyon!!:weeping:

RMAC
11-15-2005, 01:02 PM
We all know about last year and how Canyon had some amazing #'s. We also all know about the 5 INT's when they played Wylie. Remember, when you pass the ball only 3 things can happen, 2 of which are not good. Everybody and their dog said that Canyon was the panhandle team that could play last year. Well it didn't happen. Maybe it will happen this year but I don't think so. Wylie is too good for them in my opion. But I don't think this will be a high scoring affair.
Wylie-28
Canyon-17

MHSvarsity2007
11-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Stop being a mom! :p And I was being nice...I said go back and check to find out that Wylie people supported Merkel since he said that we never would do such a thing...

he...? cha im a girl, hence the pink font ;)

Tweeder215
11-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Canyon is a great team and putting up some great numbers. They also have great athletes that are hard to match across the board and a pass attack that will cause any program problems. That having been said I take WYLIE by 14+ because if there is one thing that I know its "Never underestimate Hugh Sandifer". He can beat you even if he has no talent whatsoever (which is not the case this year, that Keenum kid is for real) Go Bulldogs bring home one more for 4-3A...

hutex04
11-16-2005, 02:03 AM
whlie 36
canyon 28

Whiskey Tough
11-16-2005, 02:18 AM
if you are from merkel you are probably a crazy mutant mix-breed part woman part man. where do you have to drive to get the internet, i know they dont have it in merkel.

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2005, 06:48 AM
if you are from merkel you are probably a crazy mutant mix-breed part woman part man. where do you have to drive to get the internet, i know they dont have it in merkel.
Dude, that's just wrong! And turn on your pm's.

GWOOD
11-16-2005, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Dude, that's just wrong! And turn on your pm's.

Thank You!

sweetwater07
11-16-2005, 07:53 AM

the mods like to call them PM'S...you should try them!!!

injuredinmelee
11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
cant have this on the second page.

Black_Magic
11-16-2005, 10:21 AM
if you are from merkel you are probably a crazy mutant mix-breed part woman part man. where do you have to drive to get the internet, i know they dont have it in merkel. I think there an OB in Abilene who dropped one a few years back that survived.:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
We all know about last year and how Canyon had some amazing #'s. We also all know about the 5 INT's when they played Wylie. Remember, when you pass the ball only 3 things can happen, 2 of which are not good. Everybody and their dog said that Canyon was the panhandle team that could play last year. Well it didn't happen. Maybe it will happen this year but I don't think so. Wylie is too good for them in my opion. But I don't think this will be a high scoring affair.
Wylie-28
Canyon-17

Whoa...it's like I just read a copy of what I wrote earlier today? Oh wait...it IS "my copy" writing it!!! :p

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think there an OB in Abilene who dropped one a few years back that survived.:rolleyes:
come again? I didn't catch that the first time!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think there an OB in Abilene who dropped one a few years back that survived.:rolleyes:

An OB as in OBGYN you know that delivers babies....... I think he's referring to WhiskeyTough... He speaks with such eloquence throughout his post, It's just poetry in motion! :rolleyes:
Right Magic...

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
An OB as in OBGYN you know that delivers babies....... I think he's referring to WhiskeyTough... He speaks with such eloquence throughout his post, It's just poetry in motion! :rolleyes:
Right Magic...

yeah OBGYN...I get...just not OB...other thoughts were coming to mind

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Maybeeee OB1KANOBIE .........

Go Dawgs bite the _ _ _ ?????? What is Canyon???? :confused:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Maybeeee OB1KANOBIE .........

Go Dawgs bite the _ _ _ ?????? What is Canyon???? :confused:

the eagles. Yeah I come from a family of 4 boys and no girls so Obi-Wan would make more sense...especially since my 28 yr old brother is a HUGE Star Wars fanatic to this day. Great here comes a customer that is going to "want a special deal"...back later

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:20 PM
whew lucky me...he was here to see somebody else! :D And no i'm not avoiding customers...just tired of people that want something different than what we offer every other customer.

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:34 PM
whew lucky me...he was here to see somebody else! :D And no i'm not avoiding customers...just tired of people that want something different than what we offer every other customer.

Adidas don't u work @ Burger King??????? You know
"Have it your Way" lmao sooooooo sorry but you left it wide open....:D

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:36 PM

moron...:rolleyes:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:39 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
The pot calling the kettle black............:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:41 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
The pot calling the kettle black............:rolleyes:

no not really. I wasn't being the moron on that one! :crazy:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:46 PM
no not really. I wasn't being the moron on that one! :crazy:

no not really, no not really, I wasn't being the moron on that one! no not really I wasn't being the moron on that one! wah wah wah here's a tissue... IS THAT ALL YA GOT?????? :rolleyes:
I think Adidas can dish all the sarcasm but he just can't ........ TAKE IT !!!! LMAO !!!

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:51 PM

IT WAS A JOKE...... GET IT?????? OH NOW DON'T LAUGH IT MIGHT BREAK THE FACADE (fe'sad') your trying to maintain. Mr Serious ADIDAS lol I've met you it's not working :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:51 PM
no not really, no not really, I wasn't being the moron on that one! no not really I wasn't being the moron on that one! wah wah wah here's a tissue... IS THAT ALL YA GOT?????? :rolleyes:
I think Adidas can dish all the sarcasm but he just can't ........ TAKE IT !!!! LMAO !!!

I don't have to take it if it isn't justified to begin with...

football4life
11-16-2005, 12:54 PM
What exactly is going on here???

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:54 PM
What exactly is going on here???

nothing really...get back to class now

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 12:55 PM
actually...i'm just using this as taking a few more baby steps towards 1500 and my avatar...though I have no clue what I would actually make my avatar once I reach 1500! :rolleyes:

football4life
11-16-2005, 12:57 PM
actually...i'm just using this as taking a few more baby steps towards 1500 and my avatar...though I have no clue what I would actually make my avatar once I reach 1500! :rolleyes:

I figured as much... You must have a pretty laid back job there. :thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 12:58 PM

A very SERIOUS non smiling Rigid -whoops forgot- Can't take a JOKE, perfect (or trying to be)and last but not least... only laughs at his own jabs kinda Avatar.........lol

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 01:00 PM
LUNCH TIME BYE BYE ADIDAS SEE YA @ 1:00 OR AROUND THEN :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

injuredinmelee
11-16-2005, 01:09 PM
LUNCH TIME BYE BYE ADIDAS SEE YA @ 1:00 OR AROUND THEN :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

get a room... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 02:18 PM
get a room... :eek: :eek: :eek:

already did...i'm back now!

Adidas410s
11-16-2005, 02:22 PM
I figured as much... You must have a pretty laid back job there. :thinking:

Well it used to be a VERY stressful job...but then we opened a 2nd location that is VERY slow because it's still new so now I have all this time to ramble all day on 3ADL...I just miss out on the extra commission but at least I have a very generous hourly rate! :D

WitchyWoman
11-16-2005, 05:28 PM
And neither should this. Bunch of D@#$ sleepers... Where are the FANS ???????

GO DAWGS BACK TO BACK CHAMPS

Chunkthepill
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
I bet Canyon goes ahead and shows up for this one. Totally different team than last year.

TPlinebacker53
11-16-2005, 10:44 PM
i think wylie by 14

Gsquared
11-17-2005, 01:38 PM
IT WAS A JOKE...... GET IT?????? OH NOW DON'T LAUGH IT MIGHT BREAK THE FACADE (fe'sad') your trying to maintain. Mr Serious ADIDAS lol I've met you it's not working :rolleyes:
Dang, brutal thread

sweetwater07
11-17-2005, 01:45 PM
well to end all of this hostility....i just saw the statebound flag thread and withcy woman...you are gorgeous......i guess with the name like that i expected an old hag..but oh no...very pretty!!

oh yeah..wylie by 2td's

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Chunkthepill
I bet Canyon goes ahead and shows up for this one. Totally different team than last year.

no I heard Canyon was thinking about not even showing up for the game and just sending the 8th grade "b" team instead...

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Dang, brutal thread

She just has nothing better to do than hate on others to cover up for her own inadequacies...:p

So you made up your mind on Friday yet G?

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 02:11 PM
I think she is trying to hide the fact that she is love with ME.

WitchyWoman
Originally posted by sweetwater07
well to end all of this hostility....i just saw the statebound flag thread and withcy woman...you are gorgeous......i guess with the name like that i expected an old hag..but oh no...very pretty!!

oh yeah..wylie by 2td's

What a Sweetiepie, thank you 07...:kiss:

Adidas410s
yeah way to dodge my comments...

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:12 PM

oh and you do realize that he like what...maybe 16??? That's pretty sick chubbs...

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
as far as the game itself.. i still havent made up my mind. I know canyons QB is having a really good year and we have been susceptible to the pass this year at times. Graham made us look really bad but alot of theirs was because of #7 rushing too. Decatur had a good qb but not much of a rushing attack that we had to worry too much about. I do not know what Canyon ahs int he way of Rbs but I assume they have some sort of attack or they wouldnt be playing in the second round. I have to go homer here and say...

...Wylie by 9.

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 02:15 PM
wow my typing is really bad. I dont misspell alot of words I just cant type them. See all the letters are there they just arent always in the right order.

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah way to dodge my comments...

OH HONEY CHECK YOUR PM'S THEIR COMING!!!!!!!!:D

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 02:18 PM
oh and you do realize that he like what...maybe 16??? That's pretty sick chubbs...

I consider it a compliment, only someone like you would consider it SICK........ ya bubble headed Donkey!!!

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:19 PM
OH HONEY CHECK YOUR PM'S THEIR COMING!!!!!!!!:D

it's life...don't get too worked up over it! You'll never get out alive...

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I consider it a compliment, only someone like you would consider it SICK........ ya bubble headed Donkey!!!

K well I can see this one is going downhilll quick...have fun with your comments but I'm gonna let it go...sorry I pushed the wrong buttons...go take a 10-minute break and come back later

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 02:21 PM
it's life...don't get too worked up over it! You'll never get out alive...

NNNNNNNNNNNNN EEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY NEXT!!!

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 02:21 PM
I have to go homer here and say...

...Wylie by 9.

You're either a homer or a hater...it's a rough life that we live!

injuredinmelee
11-17-2005, 03:09 PM
I can honestly say that I did a grand total of 20 minutes of work today... this is the life. I already played 9 holes I think i will go play 18 more...

Adidas410s
11-17-2005, 03:13 PM
I can honestly say that I did a grand total of 20 minutes of work today... this is the life. I already played 9 holes I think i will go play 18 more...

maybe you should go pass some more state troopers in a no passing zone...i hear that lends to an exciting afternoon! :rolleyes:

WitchyWoman
11-17-2005, 03:25 PM

That last PM wz FUNNY....... Thnx Injured ya made my day!:kiss:

DaHop72
11-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Gosh I hate you, play nine for me.:D

football4life
11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
ttt

football4life
11-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Game day- Good luck to both teams, should be a good one. A cold front has blown through this morning, so it will be a little breezy for a while, but its supposed to calm down after lunch or so.