PDA

View Full Version : Hey Astrosdawg07

Vrabird
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
I guess you like Cross Canadian Ragweed! My daughter and I went to the Dierks Bentley concert in Corpus Christi on Thursday. Cross Canadian Ragweed and the Randy Rogers Band were also there. Dierks played his set after Randy Rogers and gave Ragweed the opportunity to close the show. They were awsome and had the place rocking!!! They played for over 2 hours and gave the audience thier monies worth. They will be headlining shows before too long. Cody Canada is a terrific songwriter and guitar playing fool.

Astrosdawg07
11-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Vrabird
I guess you like Cross Canadian Ragweed! My daughter and I went to the Dierks Bentley concert in Corpus Christi on Thursday. Cross Canadian Ragweed and the Randy Rogers Band were also there. Dierks played his set after Randy Rogers and gave Ragweed the opportunity to close the show. They were awsome and had the place rocking!!! They played for over 2 hours and gave the audience thier monies worth. They will be headlining shows before too long. Cody Canada is a terrific songwriter and guitar playing fool.

As Cody Canada says, "bad ase." I wish I could have gone to that concert. Glad to hear you had a good time. Support your local talent.