PDA

View Full Version : Gainseville Leopards

TexasFtblexpert
11-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Has anyone seen this team play in person? Can you fill me in on what thier strenghts and weakness are?

KTJ
11-13-2005, 09:51 PM
G-A-I-N-E-S-V-I-L-L-E

Are you from Decatur? You going to the game?

TexasFtblexpert
11-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Not from Decatur...eventually would play them down the road...i would just like a brief summary of this team.

Leopards,class of 75
11-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by TexasFtblexpert
Has anyone seen this team play in person? Can you fill me in on what thier strenghts and weakness are? I have seen them play about 4 or 5 times. Their strong points are good defense, and a very good running game including a good running Q.B.

DrinkDuff
11-13-2005, 10:28 PM
They have a huge off line which leads to their great running game. I dont know how well thier qb can throw because in the few times Ive seen them he hasnt had to throw much. Thier def is good like it says in the other post. Oh yeah they are real fast.

Leopards,class of 75
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by DrinkDuff
They have a huge off line which leads to their great running game. I dont know how well thier qb can throw because in the few times Ive seen them he hasnt had to throw much. Thier def is good like it says in the other post. Oh yeah they are real fast. Very fast, very big off. line. Not the best passing Q.B. on the deep routes.