PDA

View Full Version : Hidalgo

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:10 PM
hey does any one know anything about Hidalgo and how good they are

lostaussie
11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
i think they have a movie named after them. btw ya'll have a book. and a very good one at that. i love louis l'amour.

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i think they have a movie named after them. btw ya'll have a book. and a very good one at that. i love louis l'amour.

hidalgo was a movie about a desert not the town hidalgo

sinton66
11-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I think he was being witty, Boosty.;)

footballgal
11-13-2005, 05:30 PM
They have a good offense, their QB (Nava) is a running QB and can pass well too, and just makes things happen for them. They have a good sized running back (Olvera) and another RB, can't remeber the name right now. I believe they run the spread from the shot-gun. They can put points on the scoreboard, but their defense can be scored on. So, IMHO I feel whom ever plays the best Defense that night, will take it.

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I think he was being witty, Boosty.;)

you never know right

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
They have a good offense, their QB (Nava) is a running QB and can pass well too, and just makes things happen for them. They have a good sized running back (Olvera) and another RB, can't remeber the name right now. I believe they run the spread from the shot-gun. They can put points on the scoreboard, but their defense can be scored on. So, IMHO I feel whom ever plays the best Defense that night, will take it.

how do they compare to sinon?

Bullaholic
11-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Hondo and Hildago Have Hardly Hit a Huge Hurdle Hustling Headlong Halfway Home to Highschool History. However, Highly Hopeful that a team starting with an "H" will win. :D

My small, hopefully humorous way of saying that I don't have any idea about these 2 fine schools from South Texas. I will rely on some good info from some of you guys. Best of Luck to both these teams.

sinton66
11-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
how do they compare to sinon?

Don't think either of us know, I haven't seen Hidalgo, and she hasn't seen Sinton this year.

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hondo and Hildago Have Hardly Hit a Huge Hurdle Hustling Headlong Halfway Home to Highschool History. However, Highly Hopeful that a team starting with an "H" will win. :D

wow thats not even confusing

footballgal
11-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeap he is correct, I haven't seen Sinton play only Hidalgo.

Boosty_Hondo
11-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Don't think either of us know, I haven't seen Hidalgo, and she hasn't seen Sinton this year.

oh ok

lostaussie
11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I think he was being witty, Boosty.;) yes bootsy i was only trying to be witty. hope you didn't take offense. good luck to your guys.

footballgal
11-14-2005, 11:04 PM
http://www.team4news.com/Global/category.asp?C=5476&nav=menu90_4

just click on Hidalgo vs Zapata to watch a small clip on them.

Rio Hondo is in there as well. No PI clips, no coverage on them this past Friday, I think they thought it woulnd't be worth the trip. But how wrong they were.:D

PhiI C
11-14-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm sure your coaches that scouted them can help you Boosty. But bear in mind that Hidalgo will come well prepared for you because at the game Friday about six of their coaches were sitting behind me scouting the game.

PhiI C
11-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Also Boosty I think if you and your team play as good as you played Friday night you should beat them. Even though you have lost a few games this year it is obvious that you have got your act together and are peaking now at the right time. Good luck.