PDA

View Full Version : former WWE champion Eddie Guerrero passes away...

theyoefnshow
11-13-2005, 02:50 PM
For those interested, it just started popping up all over the net that he was found dead in a hotel in Minnesota this morning. 38 years old w/ a wife & 3 kids. One of the best all around performers in the WWE today and was always entertaining. No details on what happened but he had a very profiled history of drugs & alcohol abuse but had cleaned up very well over the last few years. www.lordsofpain.net has alot of details on the situation. He's been one of my favorites for a long time whether he was a "good guy" or a "bad guy." Definately gonna miss him.

wos fan1
11-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Dang hate to hear that...I love WWE.

Old Tiger
11-13-2005, 02:55 PM
rip

GreenMonster
11-13-2005, 03:06 PM
It saddens me to see that another wrestler has died so early in life. Eddie Guererro was a fabulous performer that has paid the ultimate price for his profession. Prayers go out to his family and a couple of extra prayers to Chavo, Eddie's nephew, who had the misfortune of finding Eddie's body.

ILS1
11-13-2005, 03:09 PM
This is sad news indeed,even if your not a wrestling fan. I had been a wrestling fan since I was a kid. I don't watch quite as much as I used to. But Eddie was one of my favorite characters. He did have a past history of drugs and alcohol. But he recently cleaned up and was doing really well and looked great and in excellent shape. It would be really disappointing if drugs or alcohol had anything to do with his death. He was always entertaining. I would love it when he would come out in souped up lowriders and cars. He was known as "Latino Heat". He would "Lie,Cheat and Steal" to win. Those were some the funniest bits on TV!!! Some Latinos took offense to his on camera portrail of Latino men as "womanizers","greasers" and "thugs". But he took it all in stride!! I for one NEVER took offense to it,I thought it was funny as hell!!! His whole family was in the wrestling business from his father,brothers and even nephew Chavo,who's a current WWE wrestler. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Eddie!!!

:( :(

theyoefnshow
11-13-2005, 03:16 PM
it's kind of strange because about 2 months ago, he had a action figure come out in the "WWE Classics" series. It focuses on stars from the 70, 80s & early 90s. For some reason, Jakks (the manufacturers) put him in a recent set and no one could understand why as he is still on the current roster. Talk about irony. I hadn't heard of him being back on anything but at the same time you never know. You don't want to hear "overdose" but at the same time you don't want to hear "suicide" or "murder." Just seems too young and in too good of shape to have had a heart attack. Maybe all the stuff from way back when caught up to him?...

ILS1
11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Also,I hope steroids weren't involved. He did bulk up very quickly!!!

:(

3afan
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Also,I hope steroids weren't involved. He did bulk up very quickly!!!

:(

yes, i think its obvious he was on the juice IMO - no one can bulk up that fast naturally

FootballChik98
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Hate to hear that. I've been a wrestling fan since I was a kid. :(

tap_tx_sinton
11-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Prayer go out the with wife and kids and all family members. Sad to hear this news.