PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoe vs Robinson

yoemanfan98
11-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Anyone know when and where yet?

theyoefnshow
11-13-2005, 11:06 AM
7:30 Saturday. Waco ISD. God I love that stadium.

ILS1
11-13-2005, 11:14 AM
It is a great stadium. But the security people SUCK there!!!

:D

yoemanfan98
11-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Anyone have any opinions on how this game will play out? TheYoeFnShow, do you think Cameron will be able to pull this one out? Hopefully, I'll be able to see Cameron play either Barbers Hill or Kirbyville during Thanksgiving weekend.

dutchman
11-13-2005, 12:04 PM
This will be a better matchup for Cameron. Having watched Robinson vs Madisonville Thursday and Cameron vs Hempstead last night, both teams will have to play better than they did this week. Robinson will have a better matchup for wide receiver Derrick Evans, but he will still get his catches because he is a competitor. B.J. Lewis is about an inch shorter but will be able to jump with Evans on those balls that the quarterback was lobbing out there last night. Both teams have a good running game. Robinson will bring more weapons to the table than Hempstead on offense. Both teams will hit you when they get the opportunity, so this might be a good slugfest, sometimes it depends on the team that shows up.

hutex04
11-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Cameron yoe by 2tds. I used to live in Robinson, so i would love for yall to beat them good. No hard feelings tho :D

eagles_victory
11-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
It is a great stadium. But the security people SUCK there!!!

:D I hate the security people at Leo Buckley in Kileen.

Old Tiger
11-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Go D-19!!!

theyoefnshow
11-13-2005, 01:47 PM
What I was trying to figure out is why our 2nd string QB was in the whole game though Brian (#1) was dressed out in full pads. Not saying Mobley didn't do a good job as I think he got 200 or so yards. Maybe they were just wanting to make sure Brian is closer to 100% for the deeper part of the playoffs? Anyway, saw alot of Robinson kids on our side. One that looked pretty impressive was a pretty stout tall kid w/ the name (I think) "Gideon" on the back of his letterman jacket. What does he do?

Astrosdawg07
11-13-2005, 02:00 PM
GoYoeGo

dutchman
11-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
What I was trying to figure out is why our 2nd string QB was in the whole game though Brian (#1) was dressed out in full pads. Not saying Mobley didn't do a good job as I think he got 200 or so yards. Maybe they were just wanting to make sure Brian is closer to 100% for the deeper part of the playoffs? Anyway, saw alot of Robinson kids on our side. One that looked pretty impressive was a pretty stout tall kid w/ the name (I think) "Gideon" on the back of his letterman jacket. What does he do?

Greg Gideon is #6 for Robinson, probably one of their top receivers other than B. J. Lewis

Old Tiger
11-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Gideon isn't tall though

theyoefnshow
11-13-2005, 02:46 PM
hmm..I know I saw a GIdeon several times and after the game that's who I thought it was. This kid I was standing next too had to be 6'0 or more and built pretty well.

marlin fan
11-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Go Rockets blow those yoemen up!!!!!!!

yoemenkracker30
11-13-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow

Brian was probably still recovering from a pectoral injury and they probably didnt want to rush him back unless it was absolutely necessary. I expect he'll play this week. But it was apparent that they didn't need him last week in the win. I just hate that I'm going to have to miss yet another yoe game while I'm out of town. Hopefully they'll make it through this week so I can go to the game next week. Good luck to the Yoemen and the rest of D19, keep on rollin through the playoffs