PDA

View Full Version : New Top 20 posted

Matthew328
09-14-2002, 11:59 PM
check it out...

eye of the tiger
09-15-2002, 12:15 AM
Looks pretty good Matthew. I have a feeling the top three are going to flip flop all year.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 12:25 AM
Is my memory deceiving me, or did Bellvile come up a tad? Looks pretty good for now, Matthew. Only real question I have is no Newton?

Matthew328
09-15-2002, 12:30 AM
Newton is ranked 5th or at least they should be...LOL

sinton66
09-15-2002, 12:33 AM
My bad, can't read either, I guess. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Pudlugger
09-15-2002, 11:25 AM
Good to see you have the Leps back in there Mathew as #18, just like you said. La Grange has had three tough opponents in a row and I am delighted we are 2-1 going into the remaining pre-district games against Crystal City and Hempstead. Baring any let-downs they should have a 4-1 record and a trainload of confidence by district openner at home with Manor.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited September 15, 2002).]

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-15-2002, 11:53 AM
hey, what makes you think youre just gonna run all over manor on your 1st district game? from what ive heard manor is doing pretty good, better than everyone thought with the loss of al-jamal. I think youre putting your head too far ahead of youre body because from the looks of it la grange isnt as great as they should be either.

LG_DB
09-15-2002, 12:52 PM
he didnt say anything about running over Manor, he just said we should have alot of confidence coming into the Manor game cause we have a bunch of young guys on our team

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-15-2002, 01:02 PM
well im sorry then, i read it wrong. thanks

eye of the tiger
09-15-2002, 02:21 PM
Manor is playing well. I think the La Grange vs Manor will be a good game. I am kind of partial to La Grange(good fans, good team and lots of spirit) and have followed their program more, but I do think it will be a good game.

Pudlugger
09-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Friday_Night_Fever_03:
hey, what makes you think youre just gonna run all over manor on your 1st district game? from what ive heard manor is doing pretty good, better than everyone thought with the loss of al-jamal. I think youre putting your head too far ahead of youre body because from the looks of it la grange isnt as great as they should be either.

Take a course in reading comprehension then maybe we can talk. I said we would be going in with confidence in our own ability which is not the same as confidence in beating Manor. I can assure you, La Grange respects Manor.

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-15-2002, 08:58 PM
I said I was sorry, im sure you've read something wrong in your lifetime. at least I was big enough to recognize my own mistake. you could have at least had the respect to answer kindly and not be a smart ass about it.

Pudlugger
09-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Friday_Night_Fever_03:
I said I was sorry, im sure you've read something wrong in your lifetime. at least I was big enough to recognize my own mistake. you could have at least had the respect to answer kindly and not be a smart ass about it.

I didn't see your apology until latter, sorry. I guess we both reacted hastily. Who does Manor have coming up on the schedule?

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-15-2002, 09:37 PM
uhh well this friday i believe they are playing lanier and then next friday they play luling for their homecoming. then they start district play. anyone hear how al-jamal is doing?