PDA

View Full Version : snyder tigers

Whiskey Tough
11-13-2005, 12:22 AM
what time is basketball practice on monday?

injuredinmelee
11-13-2005, 12:24 AM
your immaturity knows no boundaries.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
your immaturity knows no boundaries.
Yep, he only comes on to throw some jabs.

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
You know I always heard Whiskey would make you drunk and stupid and sure enough I think it's done both to you. But, if you would just PM me or injured you address we could probaby set you up with a good game of Texas Holdem with some other intelligent posters, one from Graham, one from Sweetwater and two from Snyder and I'll bet you guys could have a grand ole time.:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 12:16 AM

You are getting on my nerves!!:mad:

GreenMonster
11-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Yep, he only comes on to throw some jabs.

That's more of a low blow or sucker punch than a jab.

sweetwater07
11-14-2005, 08:03 AM

wow...i never thought anyone could be so immature.......

3afan
11-14-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are getting on my nerves!!:mad:

but he's not breaking any rules .......

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 09:38 AM
LOL well boys will be boys... We alright with it. We had a great time and wished it had gone the other way :weeping: :weeping:

The Tigers and Lobos were a good matched team and it sure wasn't a runaway on either side. The Lobos had 2 great passes into the endzone and that's how you win football games. See ya in the playoffs (next year)

Go Sweetwater Stangs/ Wylie Dawgs All the way boys show em where ya came from!!!

WAY TO PLAY TIGERS WE LOVE YOU AND CONGRATS!!!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
but he's not breaking any rules .......

If I am not mistaken, I don't think I said anywhere in that statement that he was.

3afan
11-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If I am not mistaken, I don't think I said anywhere in that statement that he was.

no, you didnt ........... ;)

mustangsince87
11-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I think its funny how snyder can talk crap about s'water but then when someone cracks on them about being knocked out in the 1st round of playoffs they get there feelings hurt.

future 05 state champs!

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-14-2005, 10:05 AM
its called sportsmanship.

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
I think its funny how snyder can talk crap about s'water but then when someone cracks on them about being knocked out in the 1st round of playoffs they get there feelings hurt.

future 05 state champs!

I haven't seen where Snyder got their feelings hurt... Please enlighten me????????

:p

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 10:08 AM

future 05 state champs! :thinking: :thinking:
Well if you had more than 3 post or maybe read a little before you post you would have noticed that this thread deals with the person who started the thread and if you take notice also the people who have posted are from mutiple towns not just from Snyder.:thinking: :thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Yeah exactly....... what he said lol :p

keenoace
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to say good luck to the Sweetwater Mustangs and the Wylie Bulldogs. I know I may have said somethings that have caused a fuss, but it was all in fun, not to hurt any feelings though. Yall go get em' Bring the title to West Texas. Show who really runs Texas high school football. Good Luck to all the Snyder Seniors I know you guys will do well.

pero chato
11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Just wanted to say good luck to the Sweetwater Mustangs and the Wylie Bulldogs. I know I may have said somethings that have caused a fuss, but it was all in fun, not to hurt any feelings though. Yall go get em' Bring the title to West Texas. Show who really runs Texas high school football. Good Luck to all the Snyder Seniors I know you guys will do well.

Thanks for the classy posts from our friends from Snyder like this one. I was hoping for a repeat run from district 4 like last year since things were looking like deja vu all over again (tri-district champs and such). I'm sure Snyder will reload and be ready for next year. Hopefully Sweetwater and Wylie will bring it all home!

Bullaholic
11-14-2005, 10:27 AM

future 05 state champs!

Maybe I haven't read enough posts---but, I have made the following observations:

1. Most of the pre-loss Snyder posters have showed up and posted after their loss.

2. Most of the Snyder posters---including even some of the most avid, like Witchywoman and Snydermom--have wished Sweetwater and Abilene Wylie well in their continued playoff run. That is good sportsmanship and "class"---especially if you have a lot of "pride".

Anybody who takes "cheap" shots at a fallen rival has run out of good things to say about their own teams in the playoffs.

Ranger05
11-14-2005, 10:28 AM
what time is basketball practice on monday? grow up

injuredinmelee
11-14-2005, 10:30 AM
its only funny if you ask Graham that question.

sorry RMAC... just trying to wake you up...

Dahop, yall call me and I will get yall on anytime you want.

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Maybe I haven't read enough posts---but, I have made the following observations:

1. Most of the pre-loss Snyder posters have showed up and posted after their loss.

2. Most of the Snyder posters---including even some of the most avid, like Withywoman and Snydermom--have wished Sweetwater and Abilene Wylie well in their continued playoff run. That is good sportsmanship and "class"---especially if you have a lot of "pride".

Anybody who takes "cheap" shots at fallen rival has run out of good things to say about their own teams in the playoffs.

you are right Bull
most of the snyder posters are handlin the loss the best way possible
but aint all of em checked in yet
WE STILL BE WAITIN TO HEAR FROM THE KING
THE HIGH tIGGER
THE BIG CLAW
THE TOP CAT
THE LEADER OF THE LITTER BOX IN sNYDER
BLACKIE MAGIC

injuredinmelee
11-14-2005, 10:36 AM
I am sure he will bless us with his superior knowledge and logic soon.

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 10:39 AM
OLE boy be keepin us waitin aint he

GWOOD
11-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
you are right Bull
most of the snyder posters are handlin the loss the best way possible
but aint all of em checked in yet
WE STILL BE WAITIN TO HEAR FROM THE KING
THE HIGH tIGGER
THE BIG CLAW
THE TOP CAT
THE LEADER OF THE LITTER BOX IN sNYDER
BLACKIE MAGIC

Black Magic has a little more crow to eat. Not only did he underestimate Monahans but all of his conspiracy theories proved to be wrong.

I bet he will show up before too long, though.

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Here he comes

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Black Magic has a little more crow to eat. Not only did he underestimate Monahans but all of his conspiracy theories proved to be wrong.

I bet he will show up before too long, though. :rolleyes: Crow? for what underestimation?? post ONE of my post that fit you discription. I was asked once what I thought Snyder would do agaist Monahans and my reply was Simply.. Win.. Thats it. You eat crow for thinking your team is going to win???? Crow is for Bold people who predict huge wins and degrade another team before the game..... I think one more person needs to grow up... another thing. I rarely post on weekends... I know your missing me. Bubba , your right about part of your post in spite of your sarcasim. But then again you know that . Is there one other Mustang in the last 30 years that measures up? Dont be too BOLD there Bubba because your best accoplishment is still back in 1985...
Snyder Will Reload. Already have great weapons. Two Soph Backs, 6 sophs and 1 frosh who have started on a top ten team out of 22 posistions. great Frosh and JV squads. Snyder will be back and maybe stronger than ever in the next two years... Good luck to Sweetwater and Wylie in the playoffs. I believe Sweetwater will beat Monahans in a matchup this year mainly because I believe they are better. Monahans is good but was made to look much better by critical and unusual laps in coverage and busted assignments Friday night. The So called "Two headed Monster" as the two backs were called were for the most part held in check by the D friday night. Most who were there saw that. It was losing focus that cost Snyder the win Friday night but thats how the ball bounces somtimes as so many people have seen .

So Let it be Written So let it be Done.

sweetwater07
11-14-2005, 11:12 AM
I am sure he will bless us with his superior knowledge and logic soon.

hahahaha

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Nice post Magic........ Can't wait till 06! Go Tigers stay Proud.

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
We did however miss you at the M&G, nice pics on the D-low under State bound flag.... It was great meeting everyone in person.

GWOOD
11-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
:rolleyes: Crow? for what underestimation?? post ONE of my post that fit you discription. I was asked once what I thought Snyder would do agaist Monahans and my reply was Simply.. Win.. Thats it. You eat crow for thinking your team is going to win????

You could be right about that Black Magic. I'll have to take your word for it because I'm not going to look up those posts.

However, about those conspiracy theories..........?

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
We did however miss you at the M&G, nice pics on the D-low under State bound flag.... It was great meeting everyone in person.
Rumor has it he was stalking a certain individual who frequents T&C. In the adult beverage aisle if you know what I mean.:D

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....

Memories of Blackie

I guess the Mustangs are getting the Props

XWylieMom
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
I did not get to see the whole game - but Snyder made Monahans work for that win. I'm sorry Snyder did not get to advance...but you had a great season and good luck to your seniors and next years team!

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
I did not get to see the whole game - but Snyder made Monahans work for that win. I'm sorry Snyder did not get to advance...but you had a great season and good luck to your seniors and next years team!

Thnx Mom, we appreciate that. It was a great game. Congrats to the (Hobos) Lobos j/k private joke.... Zeus is from Tiger Town so gotta give him a hard time... Good luck all in your playoff run... It's a great time for Town/Team. Go Stangs/Dawgs all the way guys.

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Memories of Blackie

I guess the Mustangs are getting the Props Like I said before. 1985 was a long time ago. Wonder what its like to have to go back that far for any Glory for a fella like Bubba. Next best thing is to live through the kids I guess ay Bubba? well you can alway say "I was in that picture back then.";)

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Like I said before. 1985 was a long time ago. Wonder what its like to have to go back that far for any Glory for a fella like Bubba. Next best thing is to live through the kids I guess ay Bubba? well you can alway say "I was in that picture back then.";)

and that my Blackie is just one of the many things you cannot say
nor can anyone else from snyder

unless you are talkin DRAMA or BASEBALL

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 12:23 PM
OH I forgot you was a dicus man
so baseball would be out for you

I guess you had the lead in one of them DRAMA productions huh

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 12:24 PM
and that my Blackie is just one of the many things you cannot say
nor can anyone else from snyder

unless you are talkin DRAMA or BASEBALL Some can say they were National Chanpions sence then:p

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Like I said before. 1985 was a long time ago. Wonder what its like to have to go back that far for any Glory for a fella like Bubba. Next best thing is to live through the kids I guess ay Bubba? well you can alway say "I was in that picture back then.";)

why so Bitter
you set the program for the props

I get it you was a prop man for the DRAMA dept
Now I see

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 12:32 PM
why so Bitter
you set the program for the props

I get it you was a prop man for the DRAMA dept
Now I see Not bitter at All because its a been there done better than that deal. A state championship is good dont get me wrong but there are much bigger accompishments out there. Some would say Being the Leading passer in the NCAA would be a bigger one. or, all American in college and on and on. Im just laughing at the fact that you clearly cant see that. Yes Being State champs 20 years ago is good. but come on. other than that what can you say about Sweetwater or people who came from there???? not too much or not near as much as Snyder. Have any Lumbardi award winners around Sweetwater? How many played in The NFL?? Like I said 20 years is a long time ago. Move on.. Snyder People clearly have and on to bigger things than that.

Phantom Stang
11-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Not bitter at All because its a been there done better than that deal. A state championship is good dont get me wrong but there are much bigger accompishments out there. Some would say Being the Leading passer in the NCAA would be a bigger one. or, all American in college and on and on. Im just laughing at the fact that you clearly cant see that. Yes Being State champs 20 years ago is good. but come on. other than that what can you say about Sweetwater or people who came from there???? not too much or not near as much as Snyder. Have any Lumbardi award winners around Sweetwater? How many played in The NFL?? Like I said 20 years is a long time ago. Move on.. Snyder People clearly have and on to bigger things than that.

Sammy Baugh

Enough said.

sWaterislife
11-14-2005, 01:05 PM
how about David Terrell(redskins & Raiders) Willie Amos (nebraska)... that's just the recent ones...

What else do you need... lol..

Cumbie .. oh my..lol... 8-3 as a senior at Snyder... WOW ... put out first round.. ONE AND DONE MAN... You put anybody at QB in that offense at TEXAS TECH and you get a Passing leader.. ALL they do is pass.. AT this level all we have is State Championships... There is no other greater achievement in High School football... YOu havent won any .. get over it..lol... We have more district titles won when snyder is in our district than snyder has TOTAL...

Let's get back to the giving credit where credit is due...

Enough with rivalry.. ya'll blew it .. we have to wait til next year to play again... Thanks alot..

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by sWaterislife
how about David Terrell(redskins & Raiders) Willie Amos (nebraska)... that's just the recent ones...

What else do you need... lol..

Cumbie .. oh my..lol... 8-3 as a senior at Snyder... WOW ... put out first round.. ONE AND DONE MAN... You put anybody at QB in that offense at TEXAS TECH and you get a Passing leader.. ALL they do is pass.. AT this level all we have is State Championships... There is no other greater achievement in High School football... YOu havent won any .. get over it..lol... We have more district titles won when snyder is in our district than snyder has TOTAL...

Let's get back to the giving credit where credit is due...

Enough with rivalry.. ya'll blew it .. we have to wait til next year to play again... Thanks alot..

LOL sorry........ Good Luck in the Playoffs!

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 01:18 PM
how about David Terrell(redskins & Raiders) Willie Amos (nebraska)... that's just the recent ones... I said go back 20 years, so go back 20 years..
Sammy Baugh?? I said 20 or so years not 60:rolleyes: Go ahead and go back 20 years List them. I will be patient..

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
all the hype about snyder and they got did...lmao thats funny.....them and sinton could have a scrimmage for basketball pretty soon...:D

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by RoTex4Life
all the hype about snyder and they got did...lmao thats funny.....them and sinton could have a scrimmage for basketball pretty soon...:D who are you? :rolleyes: Go back to your legos before moma bust your rear for being on the computer...:hand:

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Dahop, yall call me and I will get yall on anytime you want.

When do I (and Rodney wants in too) get this same arrangement? Also, why did you call on Sunday morning at like 7AM? I was still passed...err...I mean asleep! ;)

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by RoTex4Life
all the hype about snyder and they got did...

"they got did"...that's amazing grammar!

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Not bitter at All because its a been there done better than that deal. A state championship is good dont get me wrong but there are much bigger accompishments out there. Some would say Being the Leading passer in the NCAA would be a bigger one. or, all American in college and on and on. Im just laughing at the fact that you clearly cant see that. Yes Being State champs 20 years ago is good. but come on. other than that what can you say about Sweetwater or people who came from there???? not too much or not near as much as Snyder. Have any Lumbardi award winners around Sweetwater? How many played in The NFL?? Like I said 20 years is a long time ago. Move on.. Snyder People clearly have and on to bigger things than that.

How many years ago was your LOMBARDI winner in snyder
Tony D graduated when

your logic don't make sense
you hammer Swater for not having done anything since winning a State Championship 1985 (20 Years ago) and you envoke the memory of a Lombardi Award winner from snyder who graduated in what 1978 or 79

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
I said go back 20 years, so go back 20 years..
Sammy Baugh?? I said 20 or so years not 60:rolleyes: Go ahead and go back 20 years List them. I will be patient..

What in the heck does it matter anyway?

This is so much like "my daddy can beat up your daddy"!!

(and he probably CAN too!!):p :p :p

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:33 PM
How many years ago was your LOMBARDI winner in snyder
Tony D graduated when

your logic don't make sense
you hammer Swater for not having done anything since winning a State Championship 1985 (20 Years ago) and you envoke the memory of a Lombardi Award winner from snyder who graduated in what 1978 or 79 Look Your the one who wants to try to belittle Snyder. If you want to talk Smack and because your from Sweetwater Lets count how many people from Sweetwater in the last 20 years went on to do anythnig. I believe Degrate won the Lumbardi award in 84 or 85. You dont want to count him fine. Name off people. how many Played DI Ball and How many People played in the NFL. you named two not counting Baugh from the 30s.... outhwise just shut up. because other than the 1985 state championship sweetwater football has had no more to brag about than anyone els. Snyder has had Many Play in the NFL, Many All Americans also including the Leading NCAA passer, National Chamions.. ect.. you want to mouth go ahead. Im not going to buy your BS on any type of superiority on your part... You got nothing on us except the latest head to head win. Great good for you but then so what . Its one game..... you want to make it more than that... otherwise you wouldnt be posting about it so much... Because you cant keep from mouthing about it I decided to burst your bubble. Cant take it?? then I suggest you keep your mouthing to your self then.

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:34 PM
With Apologize to Ranger Mom

I guess we gotta post this again too for Blackie
What has Sweetwater as a team done over the last 20 years

1985 – Sweetwater 35 Snyder 6 (Sweetwater 4A State Champions)
1986 – Sweetwater 43 Snyder 6
1987 – Sweetwater 31 Snyder 15
1988 – Sweetwater 55 Snyder 6
1989 – Sweetwater 18 Snyder 13

1990 – Snyder 17 Sweetwater 3
1991 – No Game
1992 – Snyder 13 Sweetwater 6
1993 – Snyder 33 Sweetwater 28
1994 – Sweetwater 38 Snyder 33
1995 – Sweetwater 21 Snyder 7
1996 – Sweetwater 27 Snyder 16
1997 – Sweetwater 27 Snyder 7
1998 – Snyder 23 Sweetwater 7
1999 – Snyder 34 Sweetwater 14
2000 – No Game
2001 – No Game
2002 – Snyder 26 Sweetwater 20
2003 – Sweetwater 25 Snyder 13
2004 – Sweetwater 35 Snyder 25
2004 – Snyder 21 Sweetwater 20 Play off Game @ Big Spring’s Memorial Stadium
2005 – Sweetwater 17 Snyder 6

Lets see that would be what 11 wins for the Mustangs compared to 7 for the tiggers

last 20 years
Total points would be
470 for Sweetwater
320 for the tiggers

Okay I will only list the last 20 years of Playoffs

District:',85,'86,'87,'88,
'90,'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'02,'03,'04,'0 5

Bi-district:'85,'86,'87,'88,'90,
'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'01,'02,'03,'04,'0 5

Area:'90,'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'01,'02,' 03,'04

Region:'85,'86,'87,'91,'97

Quarter-finals:85,'87,'91,'97,'02,'04

Semi-finals:85,'87,'91

Finals:'85

State champs 1985

500th win, November 1995 (and guess who Sweetwater Beat in this game?? you got it the tiggers from snyder)

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:39 PM
because other than the 1985 state championship sweetwater football has had no more to brag about than anyone els.

Nothing more to brag about

I will wait for you to post how many times the tiggers have been in the playoffs since 1985

shouldn't take to long

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:40 PM
With Apologize to Ranger Mom

I guess we gotta post this again too for Blackie
What has Sweetwater as a team done over the last 20 years

1985 – Sweetwater 35 Snyder 6 (Sweetwater 4A State Champions)
1986 – Sweetwater 43 Snyder 6
1987 – Sweetwater 31 Snyder 15
1988 – Sweetwater 55 Snyder 6
1989 – Sweetwater 18 Snyder 13

1990 – Snyder 17 Sweetwater 3
1991 – No Game
1992 – Snyder 13 Sweetwater 6
1993 – Snyder 33 Sweetwater 28
1994 – Sweetwater 38 Snyder 33
1995 – Sweetwater 21 Snyder 7
1996 – Sweetwater 27 Snyder 16
1997 – Sweetwater 27 Snyder 7
1998 – Snyder 23 Sweetwater 7
1999 – Snyder 34 Sweetwater 14
2000 – No Game
2001 – No Game
2002 – Snyder 26 Sweetwater 20
2003 – Sweetwater 25 Snyder 13
2004 – Sweetwater 35 Snyder 25
2004 – Snyder 21 Sweetwater 20 Play off Game @ Big Spring’s Memorial Stadium
2005 – Sweetwater 17 Snyder 6

Lets see that would be what 11 wins for the Mustangs compared to 7 for the tiggers

last 20 years
Total points would be
470 for Sweetwater
320 for the tiggers

Okay I will only list the last 20 years of Playoffs

District:',85,'86,'87,'88,
'90,'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'02,'03,'04,'0 5

Bi-district:'85,'86,'87,'88,'90,
'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'01,'02,'03,'04,'0 5

Area:'90,'91,'92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'00,'01,'02,' 03,'04

Region:'85,'86,'87,'91,'97

Quarter-finals:85,'87,'91,'97,'02,'04

Semi-finals:85,'87,'91

Finals:'85

State champs 1985

500th win, November 1995 (and guess who Sweetwater Beat in this game?? you got it the tiggers from snyder) AND YOU BUBBA?? what part did YOU play in all of that?? and if ANY.. What did you go on to do after the 1985 championship besides kill birds and eat popcorn in the stands and get fat?:clap: we both know .. nothing but mouth becuase you didnt have the tools to play real ball.;)

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:41 PM
AND YOU BUBBA?? what part did YOU play in all of that?? and if ANY.. What did you go on to do after the 1985 championship besides kill birds and eat popcorn in the stands and get fat?:clap:

that is the best you got

I am waiting for your list of playoff apperances by the tiggers

SpreadtheRed
11-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Ever heard of Sammy Baugh he is in the NFL hall of fame. Hes from Sweetwater. Mychal Carrillo set all sorts of state records for rushing by a QB. And about Sonny Cumbie.........Where does he play now? Is he still throwing those redzone ints? haha.

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Well the last two times snyder played Swater in the playoffs we won..;)

SnyderMom
11-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Ever heard of Sammy Baugh he is in the NFL hall of fame. Hes from Sweetwater. Mychal Carrillo set all sorts of state records for rushing by a QB. And about Sonny Cumbie.........Where does he play now? Is he still throwing those redzone ints? haha.

Hey what about Tony Degrate?? Member him??? lol

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Well the last two times snyder played Swater in the playoffs we won..;)

yes and Sweetwater is still in the playoffs this year

Please list all playoff apperances for the snyder tiggers since 1985

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Ever heard of Sammy Baugh he is in the NFL hall of fame. Hes from Sweetwater. Mychal Carrillo set all sorts of state records for rushing by a QB. And about Sonny Cumbie.........Where does he play now? Is he still throwing those redzone ints? haha. SAMMY BAUGH.. 1930s... typical sweetwater responce. go back to the 30s to get stats, Mychal Carrillo- good player in high school. done what after ? Sonye cumbie has thrown for more yards last year than the top 3 sweetwater QBs combined:rolleyes: and is playing in the arena FB leauge for Tampa Bay I believe, You put him down?? LOL he has done more than ANY sweetwater player and he is only ONE snyder boy... NAME one ALL AMERICAN Sweetwater has had in the last 30 years....... give it a rest or you can fall back on your little post you alway try to put forth to scramble back with.

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Mike Welch
Baylor

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Hey what about Tony Degrate?? Member him??? lol Bubba dont want to count him.. he played HS ball in like 79 and 80 and also was all american and Lubardi trophy winner . but others want to throw Sammy Baugh in there who played in the 1930s:clap:

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Mike Welch
Baylor Ever go on to play Pro ball or was he ever an all american?? NOPE. but thats 3 that played DI ball atleast

Bubba-Joe
11-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Here again is this about individuals ?

Thought we was talkin TEAMS

I guess when your team is out

it goes back to the individual

What has snyder done as a team

you got Cumbie- I anit never bashed him
great QB

of course he aint no Sam Baugh

I even give you DeGrate
hell of a player - how far did his snyder team advance in the playoffs ?

Black_Magic
11-14-2005, 02:56 PM
what about YOU bubba?? You ever play a down of ball after HS??:D want to share and compare??? doubt it.. well its been fun see ya later.

sWaterislife
11-14-2005, 03:35 PM
AND YOU BUBBA?? what part did YOU play in all of that?? and if ANY.. What did you go on to do after the 1985 championship besides kill birds and eat popcorn in the stands and get fat?:clap: we both know .. nothing but mouth becuase you didnt have the tools to play real ball.;)

LOL>.. okay im not getting this one.. Obviliously you didnt go on to do anything either are we would see youposting in the NFL boards or the NCAA boards... This is not personal so lets not take it there....

Lets not use the plan b approach on this.. ON THIS GIVEN YEAR YOUR TEAM HAD A GOOD SEASON AND GOT BESTED ... Your season is over .... Our team is still playing .. playing like it has done many many (Lasard- Police academy) many times in our long tradition of Solid football teams.. We had a lot of people that did more than go on to be football players ... Im Glad ... i can go see a doctor not a football player for treatment..lol..

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Sometime here in the future, we will get to visit Dr. mustang04!!:D

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 03:46 PM
LOL>.. okay im not getting this one.. Obviliously you didnt go on to do anything either are we would see youposting in the NFL boards or the NCAA boards... This is not personal so lets not take it there....

Lets not use the plan b approach on this.. ON THIS GIVEN YEAR YOUR TEAM HAD A GOOD SEASON AND GOT BESTED ... Your season is over .... Our team is still playing .. playing like it has done many many (Lasard- Police academy) many times in our long tradition of Solid football teams.. We had a lot of people that did more than go on to be football players ... Im Glad ... i can go see a doctor not a football player for treatment..lol..

While I do agree that this entire debate is pointless... It is none the less between these two posters and evidently makes them both gleefully happy in the process lol... But I have to defend Black Magic on one point................. He did play for the NFL, sorry Magic just had to say it.:cool:

sWaterislife
11-14-2005, 04:08 PM
i will say this... That snyder has more haters on this board... Than any other i think... Never seen so many new threads of just trying to rub it in to the ol' Tigres.... As a fan of the tigers you got to have some kind of pride in that... Kinda like Raidernation(NFL)..

WitchyWoman
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
LOL ok ........... :D

SnyderMom
11-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Just have to add to the tention...(love my Tigers)...but

How 'bout dem BRONCOS!!!

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Just have to add to the tention...(love my Tigers)...but

How 'bout dem BRONCOS!!!
Easy now!!!!:cool:

SnyderMom
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Easy now!!!!:cool:

tee hee hee hee... :D :cool: :clap: :clap: :clap: :kiss:

Raidernation wasn't too happy Sunday, now were they??? Lol

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 04:35 PM
tee hee hee hee... :D :cool: :clap: :clap: :clap: :kiss:

Raidernation wasn't too happy Sunday, now were they??? Lol
Raidernation deserves everything they get. Just look at their leader.

SnyderMom
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Raidernation deserves everything they get. Just look at their leader.

true true...I just love seeing 'em cry though...it's great, kinda like the Cowgirls come Thanksgiving!!!

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 04:37 PM
true true...I just love seeing 'em cry though...it's great, kinda like the Cowgirls come Thanksgiving!!!
Now wait a minute, your fixing to get on my bad side.:thinking: :thinking:

SnyderMom
11-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Now wait a minute, your fixing to get on my bad side.:thinking: :thinking: .

I have a tendency to do that here in texas, when I talk about the Broncos and Thanksgiving in the same conversation!~! lol

Adidas410s
11-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Ever go on to play Pro ball or was he ever an all american?? NOPE. but thats 3 that played DI ball atleast

Go ahead and tell everybody about how Cumbie was All-American again??? Oh that's right...:rolleyes:

mustang04
11-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Not bitter at All because its a been there done better than that deal. A state championship is good dont get me wrong but there are much bigger accompishments out there. Some would say Being the Leading passer in the NCAA would be a bigger one. or, all American in college and on and on. Im just laughing at the fact that you clearly cant see that. Yes Being State champs 20 years ago is good. but come on. other than that what can you say about Sweetwater or people who came from there???? not too much or not near as much as Snyder. Have any Lumbardi award winners around Sweetwater? How many played in The NFL?? Like I said 20 years is a long time ago. Move on.. Snyder People clearly have and on to bigger things than that. my dad just happened to play in the NFL.....

mustang04
11-14-2005, 07:00 PM
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?lg=nfl&tm=gnb

my name is reggie ham...guess which pick was my dad

DOGFAN
11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Blackie, Sweetwater has dominated you very consistently through the years even though you have always had better individal talent??? That makes Snyder look good how? They must be so outrageously talented they just can't play together. Maybe that's it.

its_n_ D_water
11-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Quick...Somebody pass some water to Blackie ...he's having trouble swallowing his crow...put some hot sauce on it Blackie it helps with the bitter taste...lol hahahahahhahahah

sWaterislife
11-14-2005, 08:41 PM
That could very well be it... Think about it.. Last year it was D.Walker.. (WHOM I actually thought got more credit than deserve... It was the O-Line that gave him all that room and space... Any RB with that O-Line could have gone places... When you cant get touched until 5 yards down the field.. Its the O-line that causes that... lol oh man.. I think im contradicting myself here..lol.. carry on...)

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 08:50 PM
That could very well be it... Think about it.. Last year it was D.Walker.. (WHOM I actually thought got more credit than deserve... It was the O-Line that gave him all that room and space... Any RB with that O-Line could have gone places... When you cant get touched until 5 yards down the field.. Its the O-line that causes that... lol oh man.. I think im contradicting myself here..lol.. carry on...)
I don't think you watched Dee enough, he was a very tough runner with good vision and had the ability to break tackles. A very strong kid with tremendous upper body strength, give credit where credit is due.

jmcgee
11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Did anyone mention David Terrel The DB not the Wide out. He Started for the Redskins a couple of years ago.

jmcgee
11-14-2005, 09:18 PM

future 05 state champs! Take that off your sig.

Stownhorse
11-14-2005, 09:26 PM

To tell yall the truth, I thought it was pretty funny but Whiskey should know better...That was pretty immature...

jmcgee
11-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah Jonathan Palafox was drafted by the Bills last year. Plays on the Admirals in the NFL Europe league now

SpreadtheRed
11-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Sndyer=Chokers, the point is Snyder's season is over!!! hahahaha. Time for the seniors to go cry about how bad they choked and the rest of the team to start wonderin how bad sweetwater will beat them next year. No matter what happens to Sweetwater, they got farther than Snyder.

sWaterislife
11-14-2005, 11:13 PM
I don't think you watched Dee enough, he was a very tough runner with good vision and had the ability to break tackles. A very strong kid with tremendous upper body strength, give credit where credit is due.

I didnt say he did not deserve the praise he got.. Im saying his line Was VERY GOOD... at another school he might just have been an above average back...

wildstangs
11-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Just a bit of info. Carrillo is now playing at Hardin Simmons University. Pretty good player. He had several 40 yard rushing games, and several games where he caught at least two TD's catches. I also noticed in the stats where he played QB for awhile. I know I know, its D3 football, but HSU is no slouch. Over the last ten years, they are the winningest college program in Texas, including D1 teams.

lobo12
11-14-2005, 11:27 PM
SpreadtheRed Sndyer=Chokers, the point is Snyder's season is over!!! hahahaha. Time for the seniors to go cry about how bad they choked and the rest of the team to start wonderin how bad sweetwater will beat them next year. No matter what happens to Sweetwater, they got farther than Snyder.

yes snyder lost, but they left it all on the field, if monahans gets to play sweetwater and wins, then they got knocked out by the same team, and yes it can happen, as for now those seniors gave it everything they had and played their hearts out....they worked their butts off for the past 6 years and deserve some respect...i dont appreciate the way you talk about them, that is one of the hardest things you have to do if u love the game is to take off the pads for the last time...did you ever play football? if you did, then you should know even though it was their last game they still deserve a great amount of respect...you are starting to sound like SOME of the snyder posters on here

football4life
11-14-2005, 11:34 PM

Anyone remember the post that started this thread? Pretty interesting to see where this one has gone, all because of one idiotic post!

SpreadtheRed
11-15-2005, 01:21 AM
hey football4life, have fun gettin beat by wylie

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 01:26 AM
I didnt say he did not deserve the praise he got.. Im saying his line Was VERY GOOD... at another school he might just have been an above average back...

Id like to have Dee on any team that I was associated with.

smustangs
11-15-2005, 02:06 AM
thats is crappy to talk bout the seniors that way last year when i took em' off it was probably the hardest thing i have done so dont talk bout the seniors that way

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
SpreadtheRed Sndyer=Chokers, the point is Snyder's season is over!!! hahahaha. Time for the seniors to go cry about how bad they choked and the rest of the team to start wonderin how bad sweetwater will beat them next year. No matter what happens to Sweetwater, they got farther than Snyder.

yes snyder lost, but they left it all on the field, if monahans gets to play sweetwater and wins, then they got knocked out by the same team, and yes it can happen, as for now those seniors gave it everything they had and played their hearts out....they worked their butts off for the past 6 years and deserve some respect...i dont appreciate the way you talk about them, that is one of the hardest things you have to do if u love the game is to take off the pads for the last time...did you ever play football? if you did, then you should know even though it was their last game they still deserve a great amount of respect...you are starting to sound like SOME of the snyder posters on here

Geezzz I don't know what happened after I got off the Dlow yesterday but this is pretty sad.... I have not seen one Snyder poster crying about being beat by Monahans so ya'll should can that crap.... The only ongoing fued is the one between Black Magic and Jubba-Boe and it's all in fun... thank you Lobo 12 and Injured much appreciated. Spread the Red you need to go to bed earlier, I know they offer naps in PRE-K but evidently you are sleep deprived.... Go Stangs - Go Dawgs - good luck Monahans:)

keenoace
11-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Sndyer=Chokers, the point is Snyder's season is over!!! hahahaha. Time for the seniors to go cry about how bad they choked and the rest of the team to start wonderin how bad sweetwater will beat them next year. No matter what happens to Sweetwater, they got farther than Snyder.

Hey Now cool it. Don't mention being chokers!!

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Geezzz I don't know what happened after I got off the Dlow yesterday but this is pretty sad.... I have not seen one Snyder poster crying about being beat by Monahans so ya'll should can that crap.... The only ongoing fued is the one between Black Magic and Jubba-Boe and it's all in fun... thank you Lobo 12 and Injured much appreciated. Spread the Red you need to go to bed earlier, I know they offer naps in PRE-K but evidently you are sleep deprived.... Go Stangs - Go Dawgs - good luck Monahans:)

Ouch witchy has unleashed the claws and fangs... get em girl!

WitchyWoman
11-15-2005, 09:54 AM
LOL Injured sorry they just got my goat on that BS... by the way I LOVE that Little kid.... LMAO looks like my kids the first time they sat in Santa's lap....:) That poor baby is scared for life...

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Hey Now cool it. Don't mention being chokers!! Its ok keenoace, Ya know what comes around goes around. let this kid mouth. Makes them look like most of them are. Let them show thier true colors.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW BUBBA, Feel free to let us know what you did after football your Sr year besides hunt and eat popcorn in the stands. I mean you talk a big one so you must have been an Stud and gone on to play ball for some college after the state championship in 85. heck I would think a ton of fellas would have gone on to play College ball.

A note to all Snyder has poduced several football players who have done well after high school and I would wager more have gone on from snyder to play at major universities and NFL than Swater.
3 Have played Pro ball in the last 20 or so years

Wayland Harison U Texas
Kyle Beck Ok state University
Jay Parker ( kicker ) ARMY
Trey Tippens OKlahoma
Chris Garrett Nebraska
Sonny Cumbie Texas Tech
Matt Grimmett TCU
Hayward Clay A&M and Cowboys in NFL
Tony Degrate U Texas - Lumbardi trophy, NFL
Dee Walker SMU

there have been many others who played college ball and even in the NFL that have not been mentioned but I think that proves the point. SO sweetwater Football has produced 1 state championship in back in 1985 but cant compare to Snyder when you compare the caliber of athletes that the program has produced that can go on to BIGGER things.
:rolleyes: So you have Nothing on Snyder with exception to the most recient head to head win.:rolleyes:

Bubba-Joe
11-15-2005, 10:15 AM
you had to go and do it didn't ya Blackie
such high Quaility athletes should have produced a ton of Championships and playoff runs right

or MAYBE they got better coachin in College
you know thier talent was developed later

any way

talk Individuals if you want to

TEAM is what is preached at Sweetwater

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
these are the kind of excuses that get thrown around when thee is no ring, ever, and they are trying to save face.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Its ok keenoace, Ya know what comes around goes around. let this kid mouth. Makes them look like most of them are. Let them show thier true colors.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW BUBBA, Feel free to let us know what you did after football your Sr year besides hunt and eat popcorn in the stands. I mean you talk a big one so you must have been an Stud and gone on to play ball for some college after the state championship in 85. heck I would think a ton of fellas would have gone on to play College ball.

A note to all Snyder has poduced several football players who have done well after high school and I would wager more have gone on from snyder to play at major universities and NFL than Swater.

Wayland Harison U Texas
Trey Tippens OKlahoma
Chris Garrett Nebraska
Sonny Cumbie Texas Tech
Matt Grimmett TCU
Dee Walker SMU

there have been many others who played college ball and even in the NFL that have not been mentioned but I think that proves the point. SO sweetwater Football has produced 1 state championship in back in 1985 but cant compare to Snyder when you compare the caliber of athletes that the program has produced that can go on to BIGGER things.
:rolleyes: So you have Nothing on Snyder with exception to the most recient head to head win.:rolleyes:

where did you go play blackie?

Black_Magic
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
where did you go play blackie? Lowly Angelo State;)

jmcgee
11-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Its ok keenoace, Ya know what comes around goes around. let this kid mouth. Makes them look like most of them are. Let them show thier true colors.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wayland Harison U Texas
Trey Tippens OKlahoma
Chris Garrett Nebraska
Sonny Cumbie Texas Tech
Matt Grimmett TCU
Dee Walker SMU

:rolleyes: So you have Nothing on Snyder with exception to the most recient head to head win.:rolleyes: What point I thought this was about teams. Footballs not about one single player.Its about the team and who has the better team. Ok Snyder have had better players than us But we have the better team 35 of the 57 times we have played.

S-Town Tiger
11-15-2005, 10:28 AM
you had to go and do it didn't ya Blackie
such high Quaility athletes should have produced a ton of Championships and playoff runs right

or MAYBE the got better coachin in College
you know thier talent was developed later

any way

talk Individuals if you want to

TEAM is what is preached at Sweetwater

If you watched the Sweetwater Wylie game you wouldn't say that bubba, your misinformed, and if you did watch you would have noticed that the whole time the RB's and such were yelling at their team mates, hitting them on the back, and throwing hissy fits over missed blocks. I dunno what you call team work but that sure isn't my definiton.

westtxfballfan
11-15-2005, 02:30 PM

Wayland Harison U Texas
Trey Tippens OKlahoma
Chris Garrett Nebraska
Sonny Cumbie Texas Tech
Matt Grimmett TCU
Dee Walker SMU

Didn't Snyder have a running back in the late 80s that went on to play at Army named Michael Riggins?

DaHop72
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Didn't Snyder have a running back in the late 80s that went on to play at Army named Michael Riggins?
Yes, that is true.

zeus63
11-15-2005, 03:57 PM

Wayland Harison U Texas
Trey Tippens OKlahoma
Chris Garrett Nebraska
Sonny Cumbie Texas Tech
Matt Grimmett TCU