PDA

View Full Version : Cuero fans, ya gotta do better than that...

Gobbla2001
11-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I know that I sucked last night... I clapped a couple of times but just couldn't get into the game even though it was considerably close... seemed like I wasn't the only one... what was the deal with the crowd last night (including me)???

We're gunna have to shake the stadium down in SA this week to make up for this week's outting......

44INAROW
11-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I know that I sucked last night... I clapped a couple of times but just couldn't get into the game even though it was considerably close... seemed like I wasn't the only one... what was the deal with the crowd last night (including me)???

We're gunna have to shake the stadium down in SA this week to make up for this week's outting......

I was so busy listening to the expert sitting near me, it was distracting....... :devil: :devil:

I'll be a better FAN next week :)

GO MEAN GREEN - BEAT LLANO

Bandera YaYa
11-13-2005, 12:41 AM

We're gunna have to shake the stadium down in SA this week to make up for this week's outting...... Ha!!......I promise to shake it in SA, so ya'll better too!!!! :D :D :kiss:

gobblerfan02
11-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha!!......I promise to shake it in SA, so ya'll better too!!!! :D :D :kiss:

That'd be worth the price of admission!:eek: Hope to see everyone there and decked out in their kelly green!

lostaussie
11-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I was so busy listening to the expert sitting near me, it was distracting....... :devil: :devil:

i hate it when that happens!!!!!!!!

Gobbla2001
11-13-2005, 01:40 PM

I feel ya on that one... Did you tell 'em to shut up :D

Astrosdawg07
11-13-2005, 01:41 PM

I think they call it old age. :D

Old Green
11-13-2005, 02:08 PM

GO MEAN GREEN - BEAT LLANO I hope it was not Gobbla's and my buddy who we call the Coach:D . He knows everything and knows nothing. You can't keep up with the game for him second guessing the coaches.:devil: :D

Gobbla2001
11-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
the Coach:D

Oh Lord... :D

gobbler grad
11-13-2005, 09:56 PM

I bet we don't sit by them this week...:mad:

maroogreen
11-13-2005, 10:44 PM

Hehehehehe! I have to say it is really disturbing listening to that particular "expert". To hear him talk in town, every player who does well "practically lives" at his house with his son, and every player who has a rough night is "worthless." Until the next game when the same kid has a decent night, then he practically lives at the expert's house again...

gobbler grad
11-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
Hehehehehe! I have to say it is really disturbing listening to that particular "expert". To hear him talk in town, every player who does well "practically lives" at his house with his son, and every player who has a rough night is "worthless." Until the next game when the same kid has a decent night, then he practically lives at the expert's house again...

oh, so you know who were talking about...:eek:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
oh, so you know who were talking about...:eek:

:eek: Yall have one of those too???

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: Yall have one of those too???

:eek: So do we! Except ours not only knows more than all the coaching staff, but he could also do a better job than any player on the field. :eek: :doh:

gobblerfan02
11-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: So do we! Except ours not only knows more than all the coaching staff, but he could also do a better job than any player on the field. :eek: :doh: The funny thing is, I think I know which person they are all talking about!!! O, lordy, what am I gonna do with all of ya'll on here?!