PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny...

Gobbla2001
11-12-2005, 11:40 PM
This team was a helluva ball club, a lot of great talent and a lot of determination, they were not worried about how high Cuero was ranked etc... they came to play a ball game and they did... the future is looking great for the Sweeny Bulldogs...

Congrats on a great season...

g$$
11-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Best of luck to the Gobblers. Your kind words are appreciated & Coach Z in Sweeny will bring them back. He & his staff do a fine job. Friday night was a close game into the 4th quarter (21-12) before a couple of late scores. Sweeny had some chances. The better team won - wow what size & speed. Cannot imagine what you would have if Cooper was 100%. I hope the kid can get back to pre-injury form. I've heard he is a good kid too. Continued succes, until next year!!

gobblerfan02
11-13-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Best of luck to the Gobblers. Your kind words are appreciated & Coach Z in Sweeny will bring them back. He & his staff do a fine job. Friday night was a close game into the 4th quarter (21-12) before a couple of late scores. Sweeny had some chances. The better team won - wow what size & speed. Cannot imagine what you would have if Cooper was 100%. I hope the kid can get back to pre-injury form. I've heard he is a good kid too. Continued succes, until next year!!

Kind words from a good fan. Hey g$$, you don't by any chance know of a Jacqueline Skinner from Sweeny by chance, she's a friend that goes to UTSA with me?

g$$
11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
I know a whole bunch of Skinners, but not the one you named. I am a bit older than you obviously & no longer live in Sweeny. Good people. Good luck to you at UTSA. That school has grown big-time.