PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Point at Whitesboro

PPHSfan
10-22-2002, 09:19 AM
Well after Pilot Point's offensive showing the past two weeks, I am hesitant to predict the huge win that should happen this week. If you erase the past two weeks, I would say PP by 40 or more. I don't see our defense having any problem holding Whitesboro to 7 or less, but heck we still have to put a few on the board to win this game. Pilot Point has the advantage in Size, Speed, Talent, and Coaching in this one, and should run away with it, I just hope we are not snake bit. We have to win the next three in a row for a playoff spot. If the boys don't get it done this week, they might as well move practice over to the Gym and start bouncing the orange ball around. Don't get me wrong, I have not lost confidence in the team, we just need to regroup and play to our level. If we can't beat a team that only scored 3 points against Callisburg and Prosper, something is not right in Bearcat country. http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/shaking_head_in_dismay.gif

Translation for some of my South Texas Friends:

Necesitamos ganar éste o puede ser que también practiquemos baloncesto. :D

eye of the tiger
10-22-2002, 10:41 AM
Pienso Pilot Point será capaz de postergar el baloncesto para un rato. Y Pilot Point tendrá no problema con Whitesboro.

It has been awhile but I think thats close.

I think Pilot Point will be able to put off basketball for a while. And Pilot Point will have no trouble with Whitesboro.

PPHSfan
10-22-2002, 07:45 PM
I sure hope so Tiger, Basketball is only fun to watch after Christmas, if you know what I mean.
http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/hitting_tom_and_jerry_style.gif

eye of the tiger
10-22-2002, 08:07 PM
I do indeed PPHS. Basketball is a great sport after December 20th or 21st this year I believe.

sinton66
10-22-2002, 08:09 PM
Welcome back PPHSfan, looks like you got your computer straightened out. Glad to see you posting again. :cool:

BullsFan
10-22-2002, 09:37 PM
Go Pilot Point!

(Okay, so I didn't have a lot to contribute. Just wanted you to know I'm rooting for you guys! :) )

PPHSfan
10-25-2002, 08:20 AM
De nuevo a la tapa para el día del juego :D

My spanish teacher would be proud of me :cool:

eye of the tiger
10-25-2002, 08:16 PM
La buena suerte esta noche contra Whitesboro. PPHS que lo comienza a parecerse al Commerce jugará Pilot Point en el primer redondo.

Good luck tonight against Whitesboro. PPHS it is beginning to look like Commerce will play Pilot Point in the first round.

I am way too rusty with spanish, but I think I was close to being correct.