PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Humor

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 09:52 PM
***** not intended to offend any of my dear blonde friends:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

A blonde pushes her old car into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, "What's the story?"
He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor."
She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

wildkat0507
11-12-2005, 10:09 PM
ha thats funny and im a blonde!!!

Who?
11-12-2005, 10:26 PM
A blonde walks into an electronics store walks up to the store manager and asks "How much is this TV?" The manager replies with "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." The blonde goes home and dyes her hair brown and comes back the next day and inquires about the tv again. Again the manager says "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." She goes home and dyes her hair red, comes back the next day and asks for a third time how much the tv is. The manager just sighs and says "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." The blonde is flustered now and starts yelling at the manager "DANGIT! How do you know I'm a blonde everytime...I've been in here with brown and red hair?!" To which the manager replied "Because that's not a TV, its a microwave."

piratebg
11-12-2005, 10:29 PM
How do you tell when a blonde is having a bad day? She will be sitting at a desk with a tampon in ear, and she can't seem to figure out where her pen is.

Pmoney
11-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Who?
A blonde walks into an electronics store walks up to the store manager and asks "How much is this TV?" The manager replies with "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." The blonde goes home and dies her hair brown and comes back the next day and inquires about the tv again. Again the manager says "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." She goes home and dies her hair red, comes back the next day and asks for a third time how much the tv is. The manager just sighs and says "Sorry we don't sell to blondes." The blonde is flustered now and starts yelling at the manager "DANGIT! How do you know I'm a blonde everytime...I've been in here with brown and red hair?!" To which the manager replied "Because that's not a TV, its a microwave."
thats not a suppose to be a blonde joke....it was originally an aggie joke

Who?
11-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney

I heard it as a blonde joke...besides, it doesn't lose any effect either way.

Who?
11-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney

wait a minute. how would it be an aggie joke? aggie dyes hair to be not anaggie?