PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Spirit Still Alive

maroonpirate04
11-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Despite our loss last night, I bet it was a shocker in the state. Everyone is dancing for joy. "The King Is Dead" ( On some people's minds). One thing is for sure we are proud to be a pirate in Sinton. Very proud of our season very impressive 9-1 and still remain District Champions for 5 years in a row . Another thing the Sinton Pirates season record totals to 64-13 from 2000-2005. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great job Pirates. Watch for us in Baseball 2006.

swarm
11-12-2005, 08:17 PM
thanks for the kind words pitate o4 not all fans are as nice as you
thanks again it means alot to the players and coaches

Phil C
11-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Don't forget our softball girls.

Bandera YaYa
11-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't forget our softball girls. ...Phil, oh Phil...... :thinking:

sinton66
11-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by swarm
thanks for the kind words pitate o4 not all fans are as nice as you
thanks again it means alot to the players and coaches

Despite any grumblings, yall KNOW we appreciate your efforts. Fans come in many forms, not all of them deal with disappointment well. Keep your heads high and keep your spirits alive.;)

Gobbla2001
11-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Despite our loss last night, I bet it was a shocker in the state. Everyone is dancing for joy. "The King Is Dead" ( On some people's minds). One thing is for sure we are proud to be a pirate in Sinton. Very proud of our season very impressive 9-1 and still remain District Champions for 5 years in a row . Another thing the Sinton Pirates season record totals to 64-13 from 2000-2005. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great job Pirates. Watch for us in Baseball 2006.

DAmn, I expected to see Sinton/Wimberly or Sinton/Columbia come round 3, I was honestly shocked when I found out this score... Great season, Pirates, these young ones will step up to fill in next year and will do a great job...

As for "The King Is Dead".... come on now...