PDA

View Full Version : WO-S 41 Huffman 21 Final Score

SuusJudex
11-12-2005, 05:37 PM
nm

j_dog
11-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Congrats WOS ! :) Now take care of those Palestine Wildcats. :)

RBARKER
11-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Congrats WOS and great job to Huffman. Everyone doubted Huffman in this game and they came to play ball. Huffman also had five players out for this game and a recovering RB. Great job Huffman way to hang with the big boys.

WO-S 89
11-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Congrats WOS and great job to Huffman. Everyone doubted Huffman in this game and they came to play ball. Huffman also had five players out for this game and a recovering RB. Great job Huffman way to hang with the big boys.

I had heard Huffman was without 22 starters. So RBAKER is it 5 or 22 starters.

j_dog
11-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by WO-S 89
Probably 25. Makes a better story. :D

RBARKER
11-12-2005, 05:53 PM

I don't know who told you 22, but they have 5 that are out.

WO-S 89
11-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
I don't know who told you 22, but they have 5 that are out.

I think Jody told me.

WOS87
11-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Woo hoo! Our first playoff win since December 2000!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hupernikomen
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Congrats. Offense sputtered a little eary but kicked it into gear. Enjoyed watching this game. Beasley had a terrific game once again. Is that guy who had his helmet knocked off the same one who lost it at the BC game? He is going to lose a nose one of these days if they don't get him some gear that fits.

hsfootballrules
11-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Good game by both teams 28-21 with 7 min left and then wo-s got rolling. Great effort by Huffman they laid some hits but couldn't pull the upset.

RBARKER
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I think Jody told me.

Well there ya go:D

etbu
11-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Well it was a good game and if fact I could not be more proud of our guys. Played with alot of heart and had a great season. Many times they have be written off this year and they hung in there and played tough. Hats off to Wos and hope you guys do well. Class by Coach Hooks in the last minute as he had the qb take a knee not to jack up the score. Thanks to the many seniors who made this a really good three year run for our Falcons. Huffman will be heard from again in the future and it may be on the four-A level. We have only just begun. :D

pantherpop
11-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Good game by both of these squads. Huffman made a game of it but WOS showed why they will be the team to beat in region 3. Good luck to Huffman if they move up to 4A next year as we will miss playing you guys in district. I'm rooting for WOS as the Div. 1 state winner now. Good luck.

GS#17
11-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Huffman played with a lot of heart. They had another great season and finished the year with a lot of fight. The Falcons can hold their heads high -- they gave it their all each and every play today.

Congratulations on another great season, Falcons!

chaingang
11-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Great game against a classy team. I loved the sportsmanship and the way the Huff fans carry themselves. Its sucks to have a loser in a game between two good teams, but thats football.;)

jerry, dont forget the bowl game;)

etbu
11-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Great game against a classy team. I loved the sportsmanship and the way the Huff fans carry themselves. Its sucks to have a loser in a game between two good teams, but thats football.;)

jerry, dont forget the bowl game;)
:D :D :D

WOS1
11-13-2005, 05:56 AM
GREAT game by Huffman. Those guys came out and played with a lot of heart and a lot of discipline yesterday. They did what they had to do and stayed in the game all the way up until the 4th quarter. When they finally made a mistake is when the game got away from them on the interception. Until then, they didn't have a turnover, and I don't think they even had a penalty until the 4th either. My hat is off to the Falcons for a great effort. I'm hoping that facing off with a team with this kind of discipline will benefit us next week and further if we are fortunate enough to continue from there.

Congrats Huffman, and goodluck in 4A!!!

Supertilley
11-13-2005, 09:45 AM
ETBU, thanks for the shirt, I enjoyed meeting you. Have fun at that big game your going to this week.