PDA

View Full Version : 77-0?

kepdawg
11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Not looking good for the Aggies!

kepdawg
11-12-2005, 01:01 PM
A&M converted a TO into a TD so there won't be a shutout. OU scores on the last play of the first quarter.

OU 28 A&M 7 End of 1

kepdawg
11-12-2005, 03:19 PM
OU 30 A&M 24 End of 3

We actually have a ball game!

Astrosdawg07
11-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
OU 30 A&M 24 End of 3

We actually have a ball game!

I hope OU comes back and blows aTm out in the 4th some aTm won't have any confidence going into next week.

Bulldog_12
11-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I hope OU comes back and blows aTm out in the 4th some aTm won't have any confidence going into next week.

whats wrong? you a little worried of the poor little Aggies? haha Just got back from Norman and was disappointed. Not with just the outcome, but with OU itself. There was NO gameday atmosphere, which I was shocked about, the fans were quiet and almost never got loud. One thing I was impressed with, I had heard so many horror stories about how nasty and crappy the sooner fans are, but I found that they are all very nice except for one stupid 90 year old lady who kept yelling at us to not be so loud. But all in all it was not what I expected from a school that has so much history in college football. Maybe I am just spoiled be Aggieland though.:D Heres to hoping the Thanksgiving+1 game is not a massacre.
oh yeah, and how about Stephen McGee?