PDA

View Full Version : It's rain in the forecast, does this affect the teams that depend on the pass?

cunbed10
10-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Friday's forecast is calling for rain, will this cause some teams that depend on the pass, to resort to the run game, and therefore, causing a game to be closer than usual. Fields all over Central texas will be soaked, slippery, and just plain football ugly surfaces, just the way football is played.

BrahmaMom
10-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Bellville has a history of being good in the mud! Go Brahmas!

Gobbla2001
10-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Hell, I'd run the ball all first quarter, never going to the air, then somewhere in the second quarter run a flea flicker... Then start passin' the rest of the second quarter...

Then come back in the second half and start the process over...

Accually, it depends on what kinda teams the passing teams are playing...

Bellville22
10-09-2003, 01:16 PM
BrahmaMom: you're right, the Bulls have been great in the mud over the years.

This team however, I think it hurts, especially against the very good rush defense of the Cardinals. But lets remember the Brahmas have great special teams. This game, like the Rice game, could come down to that. In a mudbowl, field position is always key, and I like the Brahmas kicking game.

M-square
10-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Marlin Doesn't have to worry about that. Our rushing game is back in full effect now. We will worry about passing later on down thw line.

Bulldog for Life

Commerce Fan
10-10-2003, 07:23 AM
The rain makes the field tuff to run, pass, or play any kind of game. The ball gets heavy and hands and feet get slick. But oh what a joy to play in!