@ Victoria Memorial Stadium
7:30 pm

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
Friday Nov 18
@ Victoria Memorial Stadium
7:30 pm

Wishing the Roughnecks a great week of focused practice and no injuries. BEAT WIMBERLEY :)

Anyone wanna exchange #'s to get updates?

NHSBulldog75
11-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Whip Wimberly

Chris Hart
11-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Go Texans!!!!

big daddy russ
11-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Game of the week for Region 4 IMO.

gobbler grad
11-12-2005, 11:05 PM
I wanna go see this game...:( , but won't fit my Gobbler schedule...good luck Columbia

htowntransplant
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
go columbia!!! make lamar cons.'s schedule look even better!!

;)

nah jk. im pulling for the necks just because...

good luck!

Gobbla2001
11-12-2005, 11:32 PM
GO ROUGHNECKS!!!

Beat the hell out of Wimberly... never seen a group of Texans whine so much in my life (that being their fans on TPX)...

hornfan
11-12-2005, 11:54 PM
isn't that the truth they are the biggest babies in the world about stuff

WORM
11-14-2005, 12:44 AM
miss gobbla 2001 i bet your sleeping well knowing you don't have wimberley in your division this year!crying, where do you get this from! bottom line every year wimberley tries to schuedule cuero during the season but for some reason cuero doesn't accept the challenge! you can cry after liberty hill spanks your gobbla bottom! you'll choke in the playoffs like you do every year!!!!!!!! west columbia get the needles out so you can air up b balls on saturday! your team is getting a code red! oh and by the way win or lose you still have to go home to cuero!!!!!!!!!!!

44INAROW
11-14-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by WORM
miss gobbla 2001 i bet your sleeping well knowing you don't have wimberley in your division this year!crying, where do you get this from! bottom line every year wimberley tries to schuedule cuero during the season but for some reason cuero doesn't accept the challenge! you can cry after liberty hill spanks your gobbla bottom! you'll choke in the playoffs like you do every year!!!!!!!! west columbia get the needles out so you can air up b balls on saturday! your team is getting a code red! OMG.. what an intelligent post.....

I should forward this to Coach Reeve, he's still trying to find games for preseason next year. Your IP is logged and it will be so easy to determine who you are. Should he try to contact you directly to schedule the game?.. From the sound of your post, you are the one proficient in CHOKING and probably not just in football games...... :)

Necked
11-14-2005, 12:53 AM
*SNORT* "Miss...":D
Gobbla, do you keep doilies under your teacups? :D

gold_33
11-14-2005, 01:04 AM
Yeah i dont know what the whining part is about either? Wimberley hasnt had anything to whine about this year. Anyways, after the wimberley vs. cuero game last year i have great respect for cuero but i guess im alone in that department. Back to wimberley vs. wc, wimberley will continue to roll on with the great defense and an vastly improving offense.

Wimberley 35

West Columbia 14

WORM
11-14-2005, 01:10 AM
44 in a row are you the band director in cuero?you are correct we'll choke you chickens!

44INAROW
11-14-2005, 01:13 AM
44 in a row are you the band director in cuero?you are correct we'll choke you chickens!

LOL, you had your chance last year.. and we both know how that turned out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You didn't answer my question, Should Coach Reeve contact you directly to set up the game for next year? He's still looking for some games.

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 01:19 AM
miss gobbla 2001 i bet your sleeping well knowing you don't have wimberley in your division this year!crying, where do you get this from! bottom line every year wimberley tries to schuedule cuero during the season but for some reason cuero doesn't accept the challenge! you can cry after liberty hill spanks your gobbla bottom! you'll choke in the playoffs like you do every year!!!!!!!! west columbia get the needles out so you can air up b balls on saturday! your team is getting a code red! oh and by the way win or lose you still have to go home to cuero!!!!!!!!!!!

are u kidding me????? from that post you sound really smart:rolleyes: and since when is goin to state and losin a close game choking...if i remember right to get to state we beat YOUR wimberley texans...please just quit while your ahead before u make wimberley look bad on here cuz i actually am a fan of wimberley and i think they will win the d1 title this year....but how can u say cuero doesnt accept the scheduling of the game challenge....cuero has to go out and find people to play cuz people back out...:D

WORM
you, coach reeve, robert strait, rodney padraza, shipley i don't care i 'll help make it happen!

SintonFan
Come on now...
I see we have a Wimbo Bimbo!:D

WORM
11-14-2005, 01:23 AM
i would simply like to see a rematch because of last year! what is wrong with that! your fan on this post was talking about wimberley always crying? so who is making who look bad. i simply would like to play you guys this year and was disappointed in the fact that we are in big school and you are in small school!

44INAROW
11-14-2005, 01:24 AM
you, coach reeve, robert strait, rodney padraza, shipley i don't care i 'll help make it happen!

The field house#'s in the phone book.. call and ask to speak to the man directly.

i would simply like to see a rematch because of last year! what is wrong with that! your fan on this post was talking about wimberley always crying? so who is making who look bad. i simply would like to play you guys this year and was disappointed in the fact that we are in big school and you are in small school!

There are other message boards.. maybe you should read what is said on them and then you'll understand where Gobbla was coming from.

A rematch isn't going to happen, We have a big game this week as well as Wimberley, might be better to focus on those. I am through with this thread. I have some marching formations to work on :D

44INAROW
11-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Come on now...
I see we have a Wimbo Bimbo!:D

Isn't that a Sammy Hager or Pat Traverse song?

gold_33
11-14-2005, 01:28 AM
I personally dont want Cuero in our schedule. Cuero has always had the upper hand against Wimberley and i doubt "worm" was there for the beat down we took in the mid-90's but i was and it wasnt pretty. "Worm" you need to quit now before you make Wimberley look any dumber. Sorry folks we all have a bad egg in the batch.

SintonFan
11-14-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Sammy but not Van Halen "Sammy"?:confused:

WORM
11-14-2005, 01:37 AM
44 in a row good luck with your half time performance!

Necked
11-14-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Sounds more like a John Prine tune to me...
WHOOP! he was just on Austin City Limits baby....

"There's roosters laying chickens and chickens layin' eggs
Farm machinery eating people's arms and legs
I wasn't hurtin' nobody
I wasn't hurtin' no one"

WORM
11-14-2005, 01:43 AM
gold i'm not from wimberley and your right i don't know what your past is with cuero. i simply responded to the band director from cuero who said wimberley cries alot???????? maybe he is the drama teacher as well and he likes wimberley's one act play. i don't know???

SintonFan
11-14-2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Necked
Sounds more like a John Prine tune to me...
WHOOP! he was just on Austin City Limits baby....

"There's roosters laying chickens and chickens layin' eggs
Farm machinery eating people's arms and legs
I wasn't hurtin' nobody
I wasn't hurtin' no one"
If you change the letters around in "WORM" you get MORW and ROWM and ORWM and(my fav)ROMW ... lol

Compete/punish
11-14-2005, 01:45 AM
Kinda like the one act play Wimberley had in the play-offs last year? lol Sorry man, I just couldn't help it.

GreenMonster
11-14-2005, 01:53 AM

Worm, I don't know who you are but I do know Coach Weldon Nelms. I know that he would schedule Cuero because he believes a strong schedule will only make a team better in the end. I also know that he would not be happy in the least to know that you are spouting off at the mouth. I had the pleasure of playing for that man in Iowa Park and he is a class act, something you obviously aren't. I also never knew Coach Nelms to ask the advise of his players or boosters as to whom he should schedule for his non-district games. He will line out the best schedule that he can against the teams that he feels will benefit his team the most come playoff time. Until you take over his position I suggest you stop offering to help make anything happen because in the end, you really have no say in the matter. By the way, how is Casey Nelms and the girls? What about Coach Dick Smith and his family? Heard Coach Smith made his way onto the cover of Bowling For Soup's newest album, any truth to that rumor?? It was kind of strange at times during college running into ol' Coach Smith at some of the local live band hotspots having played for him and all. Bowling For Soup was in their infancy stages of becoming what they are now back in the mid to late 90's in the Wichita Falls area, and Coach Smith was one of their biggest fans.

GreenMonster
11-14-2005, 01:56 AM
gold i'm not from wimberley and your right i don't know what your past is with cuero. i simply responded to the band director from cuero who said wimberley cries alot???????? maybe he is the drama teacher as well and he likes wimberley's one act play. i don't know???

PSST..., the band director is a she and she ain't really the band director and the Wimberly fans are prone to whining and complaining on some other boards, not sure about one act play but I bet she has enough class to watch it before critiqueing it.

Old Green
11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by gold_33
I personally dont want Cuero in our schedule. Cuero has always had the upper hand against Wimberley and i doubt "worm" was there for the beat down we took in the mid-90's but i was and it wasnt pretty. "Worm" you need to quit now before you make Wimberley look any dumber. Sorry folks we all have a bad egg in the batch. I like this guy gold_33. Unbiased posts. Welcome to the board.:)

neck_06
11-14-2005, 09:00 AM
ok, now that the cuero wimberly talk is out of the way, can we please get down to the WEST COLUMBIA vs. WIMBERLEY talk, because last time i checked.........THERE IS NO CHANCE OF WIMBERLEY PLAYING CUERO THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pancho villa
11-14-2005, 09:25 AM
worm is a worm!

raider red 2000
11-14-2005, 09:32 AM
fo necks.

keep up the great D.

pancho for president :)

LogieJoeBean001
11-14-2005, 09:45 AM
C'mon Necks, keep representing 25aaa like you have and making us proud...we're pulling for ya!

Neck_06 for president!

Johnnypaycheck
11-14-2005, 10:07 AM
i second that motion for pancho for president...

necks_06 for vice president...

LogieJoeBean001
11-14-2005, 12:12 PM

O.k., whatever you say...the ballot is now set...

pancho for president
neck_06 for vice president

44INAROW
11-14-2005, 12:48 PM

With a name like "paycheck", I think Johnny is the obvious choice for head of the Treasury Dept :)

RoTex4Life
11-14-2005, 12:49 PM
this game is only gonna be close during the coin toss...lol :D

WORM
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
didn't mean to come off like that but i was simply reacting to a cuero fan accusing wimberley of crying about whatever. i guess i stooped to his level. i am sorry for any feelings i might have hurt and i do wish cuero best of luck as well as wc. wimberley 28 wc 7!

Highschoolfan78
11-14-2005, 02:59 PM
28-20 Wimberly