PDA

View Full Version : Canyon Fans?

injuredinmelee
11-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Yall heard a when or where yet?

injuredinmelee
11-12-2005, 08:27 AM
well now i hear Lowrey @ 4p.m. on Saturday. that isnt godd for me could you coaches get back together and change that. See last year i missed this game because my daughter was in the Nutcracker on that friday night. Well this year she wont be in fridays performance just Sat and Sundays so yall are KILLING ME!!!

football4life
11-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Good grief thats some bad luck. Yea that's for sure when and where, so hopefully you can make it. Should be a good game.

wildstangs
11-12-2005, 10:51 AM
So if Monterey wins today against whatever El Paso school they are playing, Abilene High will meet the Plainsman at Lowrey on Friday night.

I was thinking Sweetwater would meet Borger, should they win, at Lowrey, but its looking like that place is filling up fast.

Any Sweetwater fans know of a tentative plan? Next weekend is booked up for me, so there are only a few possibilities that will allow me to see the next game.

injuredinmelee
11-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I am working on a plan that will allow me to go to the sunday Nutcracker and free me up for Tech/OU and Canyon/Wylie.

Adidas410s
11-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am working on a plan that will allow me to go to the sunday Nutcracker and free me up for Tech/OU and Canyon/Wylie.

always good when you have to PLAN around your daughter's events! :rolleyes:

football4life
11-12-2005, 01:11 PM
What time is the tech/OU game? That's not a bad day of football right there.

injuredinmelee
11-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by football4life
What time is the tech/OU game? That's not a bad day of football right there.

Tech kicks off at 11. So it is concievable if you park far enough away from Jones and hustle.