PDA

View Full Version : Tatum 14 Brownsboro 13 Final

MARLINDOGS
11-12-2005, 03:07 AM
This game sure was close.:eek:

Paratrooper
11-12-2005, 09:35 AM
They should have somewhat of an easy opponent next week in 5-6 Jefferson. Brownsboro looked to be a good ball club. It's hard for me to believe that a 5-6 club is in the second round, but Pittsburgh was 4-6 when they played them.

Aesculus gilmus
11-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Tatum only beat Jefferson, 17-7, the first time around.

Even if they win this next one, their likely opponent in the third round, Dallas Madison, is on a roll. They beat Van Alstyne, 48-7, in Van Alstyne.

I don't understand why Tatum has been ranked so highly all season with the number of close games they've been in. They haven't been blowing opponents away. If this were the BCS, the computers would rank them well down the list of contenders.

Gilmer, on the other hand, has admittedly not played one of the tougher schedules either, but we did beat Jefferson, 39-0, and our average margin of victory is about 30 points. But we were never ranked in the AP Top Ten the entire season.

Leopards,class of 75
11-12-2005, 10:13 AM
That must have been a great game. The game could have went either way.

lostaussie
11-12-2005, 10:55 AM
my strange but true pick. jefferson takes down tatum next week. the eagles are not that good, and jefferson has improved steadily throughout the season. remember, you heard ir here first.

gtownpoke
11-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Jefferson is a good team and is very capable of knocking off Tatum. As for Tatum.. ever heard offense sells tickets, defense wins championships? I dont guess they like to have people watch them play very much but their defense is VERY good. From what I have heard they have problem turning the ball over, but their D keeps them going. That should be a good game if Tatum and Gilmer meets in the 4th round. Gilmers offense against Tatums defense

gobbler grad
11-12-2005, 11:24 AM
sounded like a damn good game...good luck to Tatum:clap:

Astrosdawg07
11-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Is there any chance Tatum my be over hyped this year?