PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Soccer Playoffs tonight

PhiI C
11-12-2005, 01:33 AM
UT lost to UTEP in overtime tonight 3 to 2. UT had a 2 to 0 advantage but UTEP scored two goals in the last ten minutes and one in overtime for the win. This ends UT's season. We have a young team and will be ready next year. I wish they could have got a little farther to let the young players get some more experience. Below is UT's Kelsey Carpenter in Action.
The Lady Aggies beat Northwestern in their playoff game tonight 7 to 0. I am not a Lady Aggie fan but since they are from Texas and have a good chance at the MNC I hope they go all the way and bring it hope to Texas. Since UT is out all I can say is regarding soccer Gid 'em Lady Aggies!

http://www.texassports.com/image_lib/carpenter_111105_400.jpg

PhiI C
11-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Below is UT's Amy Burlingham and Ashley Foster in action.

http://www.texassports.com/image_lib/burlingham_111105_300.jpg

Hupernikomen
11-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
UT lost to UTEP in overtime tonight 3 to 2. UT had a 2 to 0 advantage but UTEP scored two goals in the last ten minutes and one in overtime for the win. This ends UT's season. We have a young team and will be ready next year. I wish they could have got a little farther to let the young players get some more experience. Below is UT's Kelsey Carpenter in Action.
The Lady Aggies beat Northwestern in their playoff game tonight 7 to 0. I am not a Lady Aggie fan but since they are from Texas and have a good chance at the MNC I hope they go all the way and bring it hope to Texas. Since UT is out all I can say is regarding soccer Gid 'em Lady Aggies!

http://www.texassports.com/image_lib/carpenter_111105_400.jpg

Or you could cheer on the Lady Miners now since they bounced the Lady Longhorns. Is SMU is the playoffs?

PhiI C
11-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Yep but I don't know how SMU did but I don't think the miners are going to get as far as the Lady Aggies who may have a shoot at winning the NC this year.

72Yoeman
11-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Did the border suddenly shift and we're now in Mexico and this became an NCAA Futbol Board???

PhiI C
11-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by 72Yoeman
Did the border suddenly shift and we're now in Mexico and this became an NCAA Futbol Board???

You may as well get used to it 72 and just wait till they are going to show Dawn at Socorro on tv again if you think this is bad. :)

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by 72Yoeman

Rookie Alert :D :D :D

There is a girls JV BB Tourney in Port A if anyone is looking for something to do today :)

PhiI C
11-12-2005, 09:34 AM
SMU beat NT so they play the Lady Aggies Sunday to see who advances. UTEP has to play California on Sunday.

mwynn05
11-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Yep but I don't know how SMU did but I don't think the miners are going to get as far as the Lady Aggies who may have a shoot at winning the NC this year. SMU beat UNT 3-0 we had beat them 2-0 previously according to our website